+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Third Country routes from India to Canada

AnishaJain91

Jul 19, 2021
Hello,
I am a returning student to Canada. I just learnt that border restrictions have been extended by another month till August 21, 2021. I would like to know which third country routes without quarantine requirements are Indian students using to enter Canada?
Previously a lot of them were travelling via Serbia but you now have to quarantine for 7 days there. So, it would be a great help if you guys could help me with this.

Thanks!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello,
I am a returning student to Canada. I just learnt that border restrictions have been extended by another month till August 21, 2021. I would like to know which third country routes without quarantine requirements are Indian students using to enter Canada?
Previously a lot of them were travelling via Serbia but you now have to quarantine for 7 days there. So, it would be a great help if you guys could help me with this.

Thanks!
Find this facebook group and join. You'll get lots of people in similar situation sharing their experiences - "Canada Hotel Quarantine/Hôtel Quarantaine"

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

Thanks!
Mexico is open my mates went a week ago. Just check again before booking if it changed.