+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Things to declare upon arrival in Canada for customs

PaoM

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I hope i posted in the correct forum. My wife will be migrating soon here in Canada. She will land as a first time immigrant soon. Question is, rrgarding the customa declaration. Does she need to list all the things and personal things she will be bringing with her? Like phone, laptop, ipad, clothes, shoes, bags, etc. These are all used. She will also be bringing her bicycle along. Does she need to declare all these including its value?

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

I hope i posted in the correct forum. My wife will be migrating soon here in Canada. She will land as a first time immigrant soon. Question is, rrgarding the customa declaration. Does she need to list all the things and personal things she will be bringing with her? Like phone, laptop, ipad, clothes, shoes, bags, etc. These are all used. She will also be bringing her bicycle along. Does she need to declare all these including its value?
following...

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,

Here you go:

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/mrc-drc-eng.html