+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Things that are giving me nightmares

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are a few things that are giving me sleepless nights and it would be helpful if anyone can help me solve the problems

I apologise that the first two points are reposted, but I haven't received any solution to these problems, hence I am reposting this under this one thread.
1:) Missed updating information in EE:
I had added my spouses foreign work history in my EE profile for which obviously we received no points.
However in the month of August 2016 his division was merged in a new company which we complete forgot to update.
Now we have added this information in his personal history profile.
Will this difference lead to any problem ? How do I go about it ?

2:)Difference in Address in my personal history and Marriage certificate:
My address in my personal history is different to my address in the marriage certificate. The one in the personal history is a temporary address of government quarters and the one in my marriage certificate was my permanent address. I have always lived on the address mentioned in my personal history.
How do I go about this ?
Do I mention it in the LOE that I was staying at my temporary address as mentioned in my personal history and the one in the marriage certificate was my permanent address ?

3:)Travel History:
I had visited two Arab nations and despite of putting my profession, the e-visa that I received for both these nations marked me as un-employed. When I had asked the agency about this they told me that these middle east nations consider women as house wives and hence its always marked as un-employed. However I was clearly working during that period .
How do I go about this ? Will CIC raise any questions regarding these visas?

4:)Employment History:
I have received my reference letter and would like to know how many pay stubs should be attached with it . Do I need to attach it for every year that I have worked for or do I just attach the last six months paystubs?

5:) Proof of Funds:
My husbands six months statement shows his August Salary credited by the previous company before as mentioned above his division was merged with the other company. He has his salary slip in the name of the new company. What do I do about this ?.

Also my proof of funds document size is already crossing 4mb size limit since I am attaching my 6months statement, his 6 months statement, mine has his mutual funds statement, his stocks liquidation statements, my fd receipts. I literally have no space left to add anything. How do I go about this ? Do I remove the mutual funds statements and add them later after submitting my documents ?

I am close to uploading all my documents and it would be wonderful if anyone can help me clear these above points.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Delete all his foreign work experience from the work history section and add it in personal history section only.

2 - Doesn't matter that it differs from the one in your marriage certificate.

3 - LOE.

4 - As many or as few as you want.

5 - Again, his foreign work experience is irrelevant to your application, follow the advice on #1.

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Delete all his foreign work experience from the work history section and add it in personal history section only.

3 - LOE.

5 - Again, his foreign work experience is irrelevant to your application, follow the advice on #1.
But is it a problem if I mention the foreign work experience in the work history and show the Offer Letter and Salary Pay Slips and the Relieving letter.. As I am not claiming points for it so I won't attach reference letter and just explain in LOE.. will it be a problem?

I am 25 Jan ITA and 26 MArch AOR.. plz advise though I have submitted just curious..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
utsav1706 said:
But is it a problem if I mention the foreign work experience in the work history and show the Offer Letter and Salary Pay Slips and the Relieving letter.. As I am not claiming points for it so I won't attach reference letter and just explain in LOE.. will it be a problem?

I am 25 Jan ITA and 26 MArch AOR.. plz advise though I have submitted just curious..
The dependent's foreign work experience is completely irrelevant and adds no value to the primary applicant's application, you basically wasted your time by uploading such documents.

It won't be a problem though.

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:

3 - LOE.

Thank you DelPiero07 for your response

I have these following queries based on your response .

1:) I did remove his work history and added it to only his personal history. Do I need to mention in LOE that I forgot to update his latest foreign job details in the EE profile ?
2:) Even though the marriage certificate was generated within the span of 10 years ?
3:) what do I mention in LOE ? Do I mention that even though I was working at that time my tourist visa rendered me as un-employed ?

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
DelPiero07 said:
The dependent's foreign work experience is completely irrelevant and adds no value to the primary applicant's application, you basically wasted your time by uploading such documents.

It won't be a problem though.
+1 for all your help in every other thread

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm having nightmares ever since I got the ITA. The ITA felt like I won an oscar. Now the real test begins to upload everything correctly.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cavemen said:
Thank you DelPiero07 for your response

I have these following queries based on your response .

1:) I did remove his work history and added it to only his personal history. Do I need to mention in LOE that I forgot to update his latest foreign job details in the EE profile ?
2:) Even though the marriage certificate was generated within the span of 10 years ?
3:) what do I mention in LOE ? Do I mention that even though I was working at that time my tourist visa rendered me as un-employed ?
1 - Not required.
2 - Yes.
3 - Exactly what you mentioned in your original post - this is only IF your visas are attached to your passport, otherwise I wouldn't bother explaining this.

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Not required.
2 - Yes.
3 - Exactly what you mentioned in your original post - this is only IF your visas are attached to your passport, otherwise I wouldn't bother explaining this.
Cool Both these Visas are E visas and not stamped on my passport, my passport has only the entry and exit stamps , so does that mean I don't upload the e visas ?