+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

They exceeded normal processing time, how to push them?

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Guys ,

How are you.

Abu Dhabi Visa office really kill me this time ,they are now 9 weeks since I submitted my application and until now no single update.

I already sent them IRCC WEBFORM, they don't reply, what to do with those people?
Does this delay mean any kind of approval?

Strygald

Mar 15, 2019
I don't think there's anything you can do to make them do the application any faster. I am approaching 20 weeks, I have sent 2 case specific enquiries and both times they just respond like robots "we are actively processing as fast as we can, we can't tell you how much longer, and anyway we only aim to process 80% of applications within processing times listed on our website". You can definitely still be rejected after a long processing time, i've read a few stories on these forums about that happening.

I'm wondering if I spam them with CSEs and complaints will they reject my application? then at least I can get my money back from the college and apply to a college in my home country in September, instead of being stuck in limbo forever!

Strygald

Mar 15, 2019
may i ask where are you from and which course and school?
I'm from the UK and I applied to do a 2 year computer networking course at Georgian. The UK office has had very long processing times compared to other countries, which is quite frustrating ... for a while it was up to 23 weeks!