+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THERE ARE SO MANY EXPERT IN THIS FORUM BUT NO ONE REPLIES TO MY QUESTIONS__WHY ?

FAQ

Dec 11, 2014
Hi,
I am applying for 5 years contracts with one of the IT Company located at Edmont, Alberta. I have to sign the contract letter soon but before that I have some queries regarding working in Canada and I tried already posting my queries in this forum two or three times before but never got reply. I even send personal messages to some of the expert but did not get all my queries answer. I see so many expert in this forum but no one replies, I wonder if any EXPERT could response to my below mentioned questions :-

QUESTION 1 : I am searching for salary rate structure for ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR under 2172 CATEGORY. I wonder what is the STANDARD per month salary for ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR for L1 level at EDMONTON, ALBERTA . The person who is hiring for this job says that my salary will be in the range of 6500 to 7500, I wonder if it is the right salary for me ? I don't know the salary pay scale of Edmonton, Alberta. Therefore I will very thankful if you could solved my queries.

ANSWER :

QUESTION 2 :
I would like to know what is the recent price rates for house rent at Edmonton, Alberta AB. Is there any url where i can look for an house rent according to the price wise for Edmonton, Alberta AB . Does Employer provide house rent facilities ? or Do we have to request for ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 3 : One of the IT COMPANY based on ALBERTA is willing to hire me on IT JOB. I am applying for FEDERAL SKILLED VISA and I have to signed the ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER (AEO) CONTRACT Letter for this company by this week. I would like to know what are the the benefits as an employees that i should know or be aware of before signing the contract letter ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 4 : What are the benefits that I should get from the company after signing contract ? What are the key factors that I should care about while signing contract ? Is there house rent facilities included in contract letter ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 5 : Since Contract is for 5 years therefore Does Retire Policy and Pension is also included in Contract Letter ? or Do I have to ask for it ?

ANSWER :

Ekniranjan2

Dec 2, 2014
FAQ said:
Hi,
I am applying for 5 years contracts with one of the IT Company located at Edmont, Alberta. I have to sign the contract letter soon but before that I have some queries regarding working in Canada and I tried already posting my queries in this forum two or three times before but never got reply. I even send personal messages to some of the expert but did not get all my queries answer. I see so many expert in this forum but no one replies, I wonder if any EXPERT could response to my below mentioned questions :-

QUESTION 1 : I am searching for salary rate structure for ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR under 2172 CATEGORY. I wonder what is the STANDARD per month salary for ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR for L1 level at EDMONTON, ALBERTA . The person who is hiring for this job says that my salary will be in the range of 6500 to 7500, I wonder if it is the right salary for me ? I don't know the salary pay scale of Edmonton, Alberta. Therefore I will very thankful if you could solved my queries.

ANSWER :

QUESTION 2 :
I would like to know what is the recent price rates for house rent at Edmonton, Alberta AB. Is there any url where i can look for an house rent according to the price wise for Edmonton, Alberta AB . Does Employer provide house rent facilities ? or Do we have to request for ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 3 : One of the IT COMPANY based on ALBERTA is willing to hire me on IT JOB. I am applying for FEDERAL SKILLED VISA and I have to signed the ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER (AEO) CONTRACT Letter for this company by this week. I would like to know what are the the benefits as an employees that i should know or be aware of before signing the contract letter ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 4 : What are the benefits that I should get from the company after signing contract ? What are the key factors that I should care about while signing contract ? Is there house rent facilities included in contract letter ?

ANSWER :

QUESTION 5 : Since Contract is for 5 years therefore Does Retire Policy and Pension is also included in Contract Letter ? or Do I have to ask for it ?

ANSWER :
I am not an expert but here are the answers to your questions as per my knowledge:

1) Salary ranges from 65 to 85K
65K - Lowest
75K - Medium
Above 85 K - highest

You can check payscale DOT com for more details

2) Rents in Edmonton may range from 1000 - 2500 CAD per month
You can check kijiji DOT ca
RealEstate\House Rental section

3) The job should be LMIA approved in order for you to be considered under "arranged employment" , in order to apply FSWP

4)You may ask for airfare + any money advance(which you may to repay from salary later)
Salary + Health + Pension benifits you can expect
you may have to search for your own accomodation

5)Yes, all the benefits should be included in the contract in WRITTEN form.

It is always better to check with your lawyer if you really want an expert opinion.

FAQ

Dec 11, 2014
Hello Ekniranjan2,
Thanks for the response. Besides I still have some more questions which i have listed down :-

QUESTIONS 1 : What is the standard rules for salary increment every year ? How much is incremented ? Is there any specific CANADA GOVERMENT rules for the SALARY INCREMENT ?

ANSWER :

QUESTIONS 2 : What about the upgrade or promotion ? For example say like at First I will be working as as L1 Level on ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DBA. I have completed OCA AND OCP both and MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. So What I mean is like what is the standard rules of the COMPANY giving promotion to the employees ?

ANSWER :

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
FAQ said:
Hello Ekniranjan2,
Thanks for the response. Besides I still have some more questions which i have listed down :-

QUESTIONS 1 : What is the standard rules for salary increment every year ? How much is incremented ? Is there any specific CANADA GOVERMENT rules for the SALARY INCREMENT ?

ANSWER :

QUESTIONS 2 : What about the upgrade or promotion ? For example say like at First I will be working as as L1 Level on ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DBA. I have completed OCA AND OCP both and MASTERS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. So What I mean is like what is the standard rules of the COMPANY giving promotion to the employees ?

ANSWER :
There are no rules. If you are good at your job, you might get a promotion / pay increase. If you are not any good, you will not. You may even be released from your employment.