+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The waiting game !

CU

Jan 7, 2011
Hi everyone,
It's so comforting to know that people are feeling the same. I'm in the UK and my friends think I'm nuts that I'm continuing to persue this but I feel that if you know in your heart you are doing the right thing it will happen, not immediately but some day you will look back and think it was all worthwhile. You're right that patience is not easy and waiting is hard but there is a way of "waiting well". I struggle too about commiting to long term things but I've now told myself that I have to live for each day and not think too far ahead. Don't deny yourself pleasures because you feel you "may not be here" because we all need things to look forward to right?
Hope that helps,
CU :)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CU said:
Hi everyone,
It's so comforting to know that people are feeling the same. I'm in the UK and my friends think I'm nuts that I'm continuing to persue this but I feel that if you know in your heart you are doing the right thing it will happen, not immediately but some day you will look back and think it was all worthwhile. You're right that patience is not easy and waiting is hard but there is a way of "waiting well". I struggle too about commiting to long term things but I've now told myself that I have to live for each day and not think too far ahead. Don't deny yourself pleasures because you feel you "may not be here" because we all need things to look forward to right?
Hope that helps,
You cannot be more right about all this process. Many decisions and lifes are affected by taking this opportunity. Honestly, If I am denied, I will give high five to myself for trying. I am grown already and have not died for not living in Canada.. Is it a wonderful opportunity? Yes, SIR!!!

I think this Forum somehow helps BIG TIME by sharing all this thoughts. After 150 messages sent, and spending 151 hours I know way more than I knew when first posting. ;D

SFD

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CU said:
Hi everyone,
Hope that helps,
It has never been easy to be patient, but it's probably even harder now than at any time in history. In a world in which messages can be sent across the world instantly, in which seemingly everything is available for immediate purchase with a few clicks of the mouse, it's hard not to always expect instant gratification. But patience remains a valuable tool in life. We don't always get instant gratification, and some of the best things in life require years of hard work and waiting. Fortunately, patience is a virtue that can be cultivated and nurtured.said by brent
We tend to lose our patience when we're multi-tasking or when we're on a tight schedule. If you're stretching yourself too thin, you should reconsider your to-do list before you attempt to change your natural reaction to an overwhelming situation. Try to spread out your tasks so that you're doing only one thing at a time. Delegate responsibilities to others if you can; this in itself may be a test of your patience, but you have to learn to share the load.

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY MY FRIEND
RELAX AND ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N-1vk52Cc

apple3981

Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The waiting game makes us all suffer, with little recourse... It will be over finally for all of us, with great success... Don't lose faith! :)