Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-Sept.2011
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
PPR waiting game is nerve wrecking...all you think about specially now days is when when when ???? I told my self dont think about it...but this is gonna be the Future of my children ...i know that it will take time...days ...months sometimes years !Your emotion is mix ..angry ::)..excited ;D! overwhelmed .... :'( Do you think im the only one thinking about this? Let's share frustration my friends...i know we have to think positive and all..but sometimes your losing hope too right?

Jessie

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right...we all wait alot of months and we should have the patience as we already finished our medical more than 3 month. so fews day or may be weeks we will get the PPR inshaa Allah..

Khebra

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi JC,
It is nerve wrecking indeed. and while waiting, the anxiety distracts you from your day to day work and responsibilities (e.g. I have been spending sleepless long nights at my pc on forums like these)...listening to others - feeling happy at their successes, and sad on the ones who are delayed. As if the universe has shrunk to Canada immigration and any related bytes. and many a times getting discouraged by stories of many who have landed and have been struggling (see posts from CharlotteJ) at the same time being inspired by their grit and determination. But if one has a settled life in middle east with wife and kid and financial responsibilities back in home country where the only driver for immigration being the quality of life, security in old age, a western passport which will provide (in my current belief) a secured bright future, solid education (all round not just academic) for our daughter - one constantly struggles to find the right judgement. Should we or should we not - is the financial dip (surely in comparision to middle east`s tax free income) really worth it. Is the maple leaf `passport` really that magical, the upbringing so much more better in Canada that it is worth taking all the risk and getting uprooted in a currently well settled job, in a world class organisation. Pray tell. Then again - middle east itself is no retirement venue anyway. The economic development, fantastic growth of India etc is all very very impressive - at the end of the day we still cannot wait to return to UAE soon after the vacation time in India. The pollution, the under-civilised attitude of the masses (not essentially your work enivironment etc - but really the masses who touch you every single moment) are all things that make you think repeatedly -IF I DO NOT take the immigration step today in a few years time EVEN the OPTION will no longer exist (will be too old). Will our daughter be happier when she grows up that we took the step. Perhaps. Who knows. The Asian economies are obviously booming - perhaps that is where one needs to be. But then again as many seniors on this fortum have pointed out well - immigration decision is not a purely economic decision for many (perhaps most). (ref posts from Qorax, Leon etc - which puts it very well).

Anyway - sorry got a little carried away at your invitation to vent. Feels better so thanks for starting the thread. Best wishes to you and all forumers.

Nav

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
I just cant explain what i am going through now. Wait Watch and Discuss has become a part of everydays routine for me.
At work here things are not fine with me , overall we feel nothing is attracting us anymore than the PPR and Visa.
God willing , this anxious wait and want leads ALL of US to a better tomorrow with heaps of opportunities and satisfaction.

My best wishes to all who are in a queue. God Bless n lets be more Patient.

Lets communicate and share more positive vibes !!!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinavin said:
Hi JC,
It is nerve wrecking indeed. and while waiting, the anxiety distracts you from your day to day work and responsibilities (e.g. I have been spending sleepless long nights at my pc on forums like these)...listening to others - feeling happy at their successes, and sad on the ones who are delayed. As if the universe has shrunk to Canada immigration and any related bytes. and many a times getting discouraged by stories of many who have landed and have been struggling (see posts from CharlotteJ) at the same time being inspired by their grit and determination. But if one has a settled life in middle east with wife and kid and financial responsibilities back in home country where the only driver for immigration being the quality of life, security in old age, a western passport which will provide (in my current belief) a secured bright future, solid education (all round not just academic) for our daughter - one constantly struggles to find the right judgement. Should we or should we not - is the financial dip (surely in comparision to middle east`s tax free income) really worth it. Is the maple leaf `passport` really that magical, the upbringing so much more better in Canada that it is worth taking all the risk and getting uprooted in a currently well settled job, in a world class organisation. Pray tell. Then again - middle east itself is no retirement venue anyway. The economic development, fantastic growth of India etc is all very very impressive - at the end of the day we still cannot wait to return to UAE soon after the vacation time in India. The pollution, the under-civilised attitude of the masses (not essentially your work enivironment etc - but really the masses who touch you every single moment) are all things that make you think repeatedly -IF I DO NOT take the immigration step today in a few years time EVEN the OPTION will no longer exist (will be too old). Will our daughter be happier when she grows up that we took the step. Perhaps. Who knows. The Asian economies are obviously booming - perhaps that is where one needs to be. But then again as many seniors on this fortum have pointed out well - immigration decision is not a purely economic decision for many (perhaps most). (ref posts from Qorax, Leon etc - which puts it very well).

Anyway - sorry got a little carried away at your invitation to vent. Feels better so thanks for starting the thread. Best wishes to you and all forumers.

Nav
I must confess that I think a lot about this, to the point that my focus is noton my duties but on the Immigration Process. I think a lot about my children too. Am I taking the right decision for them? What if... Anyway, GOD HELP US...

SFD

jcAbdelrahman

Dec 30, 2010
Abu Dhabi ,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-June-2008
Doc's Request.
22-Jan-2009
IELTS Request
22-Jan-2009 / 06-April 2009
File Transfer...
06 March 2009 /06 June 2009 / 10 Aug 2009
Med's Request
22 - Sept 2010
Med's Done....
26 Sept 2010 / 08 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-Sept.2011
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello All,

Yes your right SFD ,God Help Us ...my husband and me , all we think about now a days is PPR ..PPR...and dreaming about CA ..planning stage ...I dont know about you guys but I Am day dreaming here while working ..... ;D

No harm on that right?

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fellow Applicants

Today is sunday, and we are taking some of our precious time to share our fear, frustration, joys and doubts... I feel a bit better doing this since I know I am not alone on this torture.

We shall NOT Fear.... It will come to a HAPPY END. My Case turned into In - Process last november and that lighted me up thinking that I will get MR soon. Hope I do not loose the little hair I have by then....

Have a wonderful Day..

SFD

jcAbdelrahman

Dec 30, 2010
Abu Dhabi ,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-June-2008
Doc's Request.
22-Jan-2009
IELTS Request
22-Jan-2009 / 06-April 2009
File Transfer...
06 March 2009 /06 June 2009 / 10 Aug 2009
Med's Request
22 - Sept 2010
Med's Done....
26 Sept 2010 / 08 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-Sept.2011
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi,

I was a little nervous today in the office but SFD when you mention the hair , i was laughing alone ..no offence ,sorry

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JcAbdelrahman

You are almost there my friend since you have done your Meds already.

You ought get the call (PPR) by next month... 31 months have passed already. OMG.

SFD

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
Guys you are so right. Mixed feelings and emotions at every stage of the processing not to talk of the 'fear of the unknown'after receiving the visa.Moreso if you have waited after medical as long as some of us have,you will understand it if I say life seems to be at a standstill now.Everyday you wake up hoping to get at least some update which never comes.You cannot make or commit to any long term plans especially when money is involved for obvious reasons.

Well at least we have committed ourselves to the immigration process and for as long as the process lasts I will advice that we take full control of our minds so it remains focused and not allowing any nagative thoughts to germinate. Quoting from somebody on this forum, 'this stage will also come to pass'.

Cheers and best of luck to everyone as we wait with bated breath for our medical requests,PPR or Maple leaf

kurt0206

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
AB, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's easy to say be patient but in reality it's hard.. especially if you received email from immigration that your papers will be processed for 90 days and it's already 120 days.. tsk tsk tsk

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurt0206

Have you checked the E CAS ? I supossed it's In Process since you are a 2009 applicant as well.

Patience... The Mother of all APPLICANTS. On the other side, CIC... Father of all.. I AM GLAD WE ARE ON GOD'S HAND..

SFD