+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The wait is over! - VISA APPROVED

manav gaind

Jun 1, 2017
HI
I JUST AN EMAIL FROM VFS-Visa application, tracking ID No. ***** Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi on 01/06/2017 vide Blue Dart. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
WHAT THAT MEANS?

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
HI
I JUST AN EMAIL FROM VFS-Visa application, tracking ID No. ***** Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi on 01/06/2017 vide Blue Dart. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
WHAT THAT MEANS?
you will get your passport in a day or two now & you can find out u got visa or not. if u didn't receive any approval mail don't worry as the system is going slow.
All the best. hope you get your visa.

Alfredo Madagascar

May 14, 2017
Guys, I got my VISA approved. Firstly, I would like to thank all the members of this forum. This forum really helped me a lot, appreciate very much.

People who got their status changed but no approval email don't worry, because my status changed(VISA has been courierd without approval email) yesterday 6.30PM and I got my passport at 2PM today with stamped. And I got my approval email as well just now.

I once again thank you everybody for the quality information here. Please find my profile below.

10th - 58%
Diploma(Electronics and communication) - 89%
BE(Telecommunication Engineering) - 59%
3+ years work experience as Software Engineer
Accepted for Mobile Application Development(Co-Op) Lambton College, Toronto.
VISA applied on 16th July from VFS Bangalore - SPP
No status change until yesterday - VISA approved on 2nd August.

I wish everybody else who is waiting for VISA and pray god for their VISA APPROVAL.
Hi
Congratulation!!!! I am happy for you, but please can you share your SOP with me so that I can read through it to do mine,I'm applying tomorrow please. I will be much grateful.
Email:acheampongalfred69@gmail.com

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Did u apply online?
HI
WHAT THAT MEANS?

Alfredo Madagascar

May 14, 2017
Hi
Congratulation!!!! I am happy for you, but please can you share your SOP with me so that I can read through it to do mine,I'm applying tomorrow please. I will be much grateful.
Please i want you to share your SOP with me so that I can read through and do mine.I will be grateful for that.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
HI
WHAT THAT MEANS?
Hi @manav gaind can you pls tell me did you get your visa approved?

neha12345

Jan 19, 2018
Please i want you to share your SOP with me so that I can read through and do mine.I will be grateful for that.
Hello sir after receiveing acknowledgement letter in email for student visa ...how many days they will take to make decision...

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
Hello everyone
My husband applied for open work permit and on Saturday 21 march, when we track our application on vfs it shows your passport has been dispatched. But haven’t receive any email of approval or refusal. I’m very worried. Please help me

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone
My husband applied for open work permit and on Saturday 21 march, when we track our application on vfs it shows your passport has been dispatched. But haven’t receive any email of approval or refusal. I’m very worried. Please help me
I am facing the same situation.
have you linked your application online ? and whats your timeline