+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The usual delivery time for dispatched ECA report from CES to reach by regular mail ?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Greetings forum members!
My ECA report was dispatched by CES 27 days ago . I have not received it yet.
I posted a conversation earlier on this forum and a couple of respected members replied,giving time of delivery by regular mail to be around 20 days but for ECA from WES.
Could anybody share his/her experience for ECA dispatched by CES ?
I have also heard that if the time crosses more than 20 days, chances of delivery are too low.
CES does not provide a soft copy over internet and so a hardcopy is required to get a scan and use it further.
Please advice, should I wait for some more time , given 27 days are already gone ? or should I request a duplicate copy ,this time through courier service ?
Regards,
Gaurav

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Well my wifes snail post took about 3 weeks, although we did not check very carefully, may have been 4. All is not lost yet, but i suppose if you dont receive in another 2 weeks, get a copy.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Well my wifes snail post took about 3 weeks, although we did not check very carefully, may have been 4. All is not lost yet, but i suppose if you dont receive in another 2 weeks, get a copy.
Thank you! Will have for another two weeks.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I had paid the application fee on 04/10/2018, but had sent in my documents by regular USPS mail for which I received a receipt of docs confirmation from WES on 05/15/2018 and on 06/05/2018, I received a soft copy of the ECA report. so after receipt of docs, i guess it takes about 20 calendar days, but processing times may also depend on the schools too i guess.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I had paid the application fee on 04/10/2018, but had sent in my documents by regular USPS mail for which I received a receipt of docs confirmation from WES on 05/15/2018 and on 06/05/2018, I received a soft copy of the ECA report. so after receipt of docs, i guess it takes about 20 calendar days, but processing times may also depend on the schools too i guess.
Yes , there was another gentleman on the forum who said 20 days for WES. But I have already crossed that window by a week. Lets see, will wait for another two weeks, then finally conclude they lost it and hence apply for a duplicate copy. Thanks Anyway!

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,

I received the PDF version of my ECA report from CES yesterday (it is mentioned as unofficial in the PDF itself). Can I use this to create my EE profile or should I wait for official hard copies?

Thanks!

Maxim_13

Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

I received the PDF version of my ECA report from CES yesterday (it is mentioned as unofficial in the PDF itself). Can I use this to create my EE profile or should I wait for official hard copies?

Thanks!
Yes, u can if u want to create EE profile, fill CES ECA Canadian degree equivalency and CES document no.(Ref no.) in ECA section of EE profile.

Last edited:

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, u can if u want to create EE profile, fill CES ECA Canadian degree equivalency and CES document no.(Ref no.) in ECA section of EE profile.
Thank you very much!

For uploading the ECA report, can I use the unofficial PDF that has been sent to me via email or should I scan and upload the hard copy that will be sent via post?

Thanks!

Maxim_13

Sep 21, 2018
You don't need to upload anything while creating and submitting EE profile, just fill info. in online form.
When u get ITA (invitation) from IRCC then u have to upload all documents.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
You don't need to upload anything while creating and submitting EE profile, just fill info. in online form.
When u get ITA (invitation) from IRCC then u have to upload all documents.
Thank you and apologies for repeated questions. So when I'm uploading documents post ITA, can I use the PDF version that CES sent me over email or should I scan and upload the hard copy that will be sent via post?

The reason I'm asking is in the PDF that CES has sent over email now, it is clearly mentioned as 'unofficial' and the hard copy might take over a month to reach via ordinary post. Hence checking if the PDF could be used or not.

Thanks for your help!

Maxim_13

Sep 21, 2018
Thank you and apologies for repeated questions. So when I'm uploading documents post ITA, can I use the PDF version that CES sent me over email or should I scan and upload the hard copy that will be sent via post?

The reason I'm asking is in the PDF that CES has sent over email now, it is clearly mentioned as 'unofficial' and the hard copy might take over a month to reach via ordinary post. Hence checking if the PDF could be used or not.

Thanks for your help!
Unofficial ECA report PDF sent to everyone just to confirm if any corrections in ECA report needed from applicants end (e.g - name spelling etc.)..it become final after few days if u don't get back to them with any corrections.
Final official and unofficial ECA reports are same.
U temporarily upload unofficial document if deadline for submission of ITA is close otherwise wait for official copy.
* Send email to IRCC confirming from them whether u can upload unofficial ECA report if ITA submission deadline is close.

Last edited:

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unofficial ECA report PDF sent to everyone just to confirm if any corrections in ECA report needed from applicants end (e.g - name spelling etc.)..it become final after few days if u don't get back to them with any corrections.
Final official and unofficial ECA reports are same.
U temporarily upload unofficial document if deadline for submission of ITA is close otherwise wait for official copy.
* Send email to IRCC confirming from them whether u can upload unofficial ECA report if ITA submission deadline is close.
Thank you very much for your response!

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes , there was another gentleman on the forum who said 20 days for WES. But I have already crossed that window by a week. Lets see, will wait for another two weeks, then finally conclude they lost it and hence apply for a duplicate copy. Thanks Anyway!
Hi gauravmlal - how many days did it take for you to receive your CES report via post? Did you have to apply for a duplicate with courier delivery?

Thanks!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi gauravmlal - how many days did it take for you to receive your CES report via post? Did you have to apply for a duplicate with courier delivery?

Thanks!
Hi Mahesh,
I never received it by mail. Ran from head office to distribution hub of India post but never got a trace of it. I reordered it but this time changed the delivery address to one of my family friends in Toronto. He sent a scan copy of it to me. So effectively I still don't have a hard copy with me. Will collect it from him once I am there.

Regards,
Gaurav

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Mahesh,
I never received it by mail. Ran from head office to distribution hub of India post but never got a trace of it. I reordered it but this time changed the delivery address to one of my family friends in Toronto. He sent a scan copy of it to me. So effectively I still don't have a hard copy with me. Will collect it from him once I am there.

Regards,
Gaurav
Thanks for your response, Gaurav!