+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The study Permit was approved but the LOA revoked by the DLI

GraceSena

Sep 13, 2023
Dears,

Please is it possible to reapply to the school whose DLI you used in applying for a Permit?
So my issue is, that I applied for a Study permit but due to the delay in approving it, my LOA was revoked by the school. My Study permit is now approved and I don't want to apply for a new study permit, can I reapply to the old school whose DLI I used in applying for my Study Permit and then use the new LOA to enter Canada?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dears,

Please is it possible to reapply to the school whose DLI you used in applying for a Permit?
So my issue is, that I applied for a Study permit but due to the delay in approving it, my LOA was revoked by the school. My Study permit is now approved and I don't want to apply for a new study permit, can I reapply to the old school whose DLI I used in applying for my Study Permit and then use the new LOA to enter Canada?
You can do that, once you receive another LOA provided it is same stream, and duration. The only issue i see here, is the time from approval of another LOA and Introduction letter to TRV...

Reactions: GraceSena

GraceSena

Sep 13, 2023
You can do that, once you receive another LOA provided it is same stream, and duration. The only issue i see here, is the time from approval of another LOA and Introduction letter to TRV...
Thank you.
I have also contacted the school, and they confirmed I should reapply for the same course and the same stream. A new LOA will be given to me.