+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the review of your background check has not started yet?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Do you know what location of CIC your file is in process? Mine is in Etobicoke Toronto branch.
I could nt understand why cic is taking so long to process my application. Its going to be 6 months on 15 nov. If they need additional documents they should request it but they are totally silent. I m having so many negative thoughts in my mind. Only god knows whats going on with file

RaviSoni

Oct 4, 2018
I could nt understand why cic is taking so long to process my application. Its going to be 6 months on 15 nov. If they need additional documents they should request it but they are totally silent. I m having so many negative thoughts in my mind. Only god knows whats going on with file

I am at the same situation at a moment. If they even start IP1 it will give me relief. I call CIC, but they told me i need to wait at least for 6 months. before any actions are made.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I am at the same situation at a moment. If they even start IP1 it will give me relief. I call CIC, but they told me i need to wait at least for 6 months. before any actions are made.
yes they told the same thing to everyone. what is IP1? i think when your background check is in process?? My background check has nt started yet. i will get somer relief also if they start it. but god knows when. what is your AOR?

RaviSoni

Oct 4, 2018
yes they told the same thing to everyone. what is IP1? i think when your background check is in process?? My background check has nt started yet. i will get somer relief also if they start it. but god knows when. what is your AOR?
Background check have 2 different process IP1 (in process 1) and IP2 (in-Process 2). Not sure what is the difference but based on my knowledge IP1 is when they check all you submitted documents and make sure everything is in order IP 2 is when they check all you documents and do your background check thoroughly. I submitted my file on 4th June and my AOR is also 4th june. I call CIC today too and they told me it is too early to get anxious wait for at least 6 months since the day you applied.

RaviSoni

Oct 4, 2018
Did you applied for GCMS? i think if you have not than you should, that might helps you.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Background check have 2 different process IP1 (in process 1) and IP2 (in-Process 2). Not sure what is the difference but based on my knowledge IP1 is when they check all you submitted documents and make sure everything is in order IP 2 is when they check all you documents and do your background check thoroughly. I submitted my file on 4th June and my AOR is also 4th june. I call CIC today too and they told me it is too early to get anxious wait for at least 6 months since the day you applied.
ohk thank you for explaining..so it means i am not in 1P1 stage yet. Are you CEC applicant? yes i applied notes on 9 october and i hv to wait 30 days to get notes.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi, it's hard to say how ircc works internally. I received my PPR on 27th sept. My aor is June 4th. I was also constantly worried that my background check was not started. I ordered gcms notes and even there it said that background check has not started. But out of the blue I received PPR. So don't worry so much about the background check. Order gcms notes only if you are not sure of your documents. If your documents are fine then you will get PPR soon.
Hi my AOR date is 11 Apr but I have not received my PPR mail , and I am from India can I raise GCMS note ?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi my AOR date is 11 Apr but I have not received my PPR mail , and I am from India can I raise GCMS note ?
Yes, you can order gcms notes. It takes 1 month to receive them.