+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
Hello,
I along with my family wife and two kids had applied for a visitor visa in last week of October 2022, got a refusal letter today on 30th November 2022 for 3 of us myself and for kid's, wife's application is still pending for consideration.
We have a friend a citizen whose invitation letter was provided with the application; I believe all documents was uploaded as per the requirement except confirmed flight tickets will it be a reason for this rejection.
Kindly share your knowledge in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I along with my family wife and two kids had applied for a visitor visa in last week of October 2022, got a refusal letter today on 30th November 2022 for 3 of us myself and for kid's, wife's application is still pending for consideration.
We have a friend a citizen whose invitation letter was provided with the application; I believe all documents was uploaded as per the requirement except confirmed flight tickets will it be a reason for this rejection.
Kindly share your knowledge in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Order GCMS notes but can’t comment without know your profiles - length of visit, reason for visit, travel history, ties to home country, funds. You are not to book flights so that is not a reason for rejections. You now have to declare your refusal on any further applications for Canada and other countries.

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
Order GCMS notes but can’t comment without know your profiles - length of visit, reason for visit, travel history, ties to home country, funds. You are not to book flights so that is not a reason for rejections. You now have to declare your refusal on any further applications for Canada and other countries.
length of stay was for 15 days reason for visiting a friend and tourism, had travel history and business at home country showing ties following are the reason in the letter

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
length of stay was for 15 days reason for visiting a friend and tourism, had travel history and business at home country showing ties following are the reason in the letter

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application
Order GCMS notes to get full reasons for refusal.
  • Travel history is to the US, UK, NZ and US and is for all family members. Do you have visas to those countries?
  • Do you live in your country of citizenship? If so what did you show for ties? You say business but what about your children? Did you include school letters/paid tuition for your children? Did you include your business registration/client contracts/employment letter with approved leave etc. to show a return. A letter is not sufficient.
  • Were you paying all your own expenses and friend didn’t state that he/she would pay expenses.
  • Have you ever applied for PR?

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
I alone have travel history to Uk no valid visa currently though, dint include school letter, business reg included, net worth certificate from auditor was included.
All expenses were paying by self, included bank statements have not applied for PR

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
Order GCMS notes to get full reasons for refusal.
  • Travel history is to the US, UK, NZ and US and is for all family members. Do you have visas to those countries?
  • Do you live in your country of citizenship? If so what did you show for ties? You say business but what about your children? Did you include school letters/paid tuition for your children? Did you include your business registration/client contracts/employment letter with approved leave etc. to show a return. A letter is not sufficient.
  • Were you paying all your own expenses and friend didn’t state that he/she would pay expenses.
  • Have you ever applied for PR?
Can I order GCMS by self

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
Yes you can and it takes about 90 days. Google - order GCMS notes. Think your biggest issue may be that you applied with your whole family so cannot show family ties to return (IRCC reason, not mine).
Hi, I have received GCMS notes can i send it to you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's in pdf format how can i send it to you.
Copy and paste and post the information to the forum, removing any personal information such as your name.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
REFUSAL GROUNDS
REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 1
Created Date: 2017/05/24
Updated Date: 2022/06/16
Refusal Grounds: R179(b) Intro Paragraph
Print Sequence: 1
Description: |am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-
179.html). | am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave
Canada, based on the following factors:
Comments:
Expiry Date:
REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 2
Refusal Grounds: R179(b)Inconsistent Purpose
Print Sequence: 2
Description: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Comments:
Expiry Date:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
REFUSAL GROUNDS
Description: |am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-
179.html). | am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave
Comments:
Expiry Date:
Description: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
Comments:
Expiry Date:
Was this your first refusal? Why was your whole family coming to Canada? How long was visit? Have you tried to immigrate to Canada before or applied for a work permit. Seems you applied for something in 2017.

Shibu007

Nov 30, 2022
Was this your first refusal? Why was your whole family coming to Canada? How long was visit? Have you tried to immigrate to Canada before or applied for a work permit. Seems you applied for something in 2017.
Yes first refusal i have not applied before for any type of Canada visa.
Whole Family applied for tourism purpose i had an invitation of my friend who is a citizen intention was to visit her as well as tourism duration was for a month April as it is during the school vacation for kids.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
REFUSAL GROUNDS
Comments:
Expiry Date:
Comments:
Expiry Date:
Look at the NOTES, not this!

Reactions: Naturgrl