+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The possibility of getting an Atheism Asylum in Canada

lalolakia

Sep 4, 2018
As an atheist person who is living in the Arabian Gulf, I am looking to seek an asylum in Canada and I will write about my status and many others that lives in my country, depending on that status I am asking about the possibilities of getting the asylum.

To begin with, my home country law imprisoned any atheist that write or speak about his own thoughts about the god or religion, as a result of this law, many social media activists in atheism were arrested recently, and the government tortured them in prison. unfortunately, the majority of the community accept these abuses against detainees.

I personally haven't received threats till now but that could happen at any time if I wrote anything.

Also recently the Deputy Grand Mufti ( Government possession in religion ministry ) said that any
Ex-Muslim (Murtad) deserved to be killed which will motivate the community to attack any Atheists that they found or see.

Would that be considered as a danger to my life?

I know I still didn't be threatened yet, but when that happened ill be either imprisoned or killed.