+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The old tracker/status checker (ECAS) is not showing my citizenship application. Is that normal?

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I applied early this month online (Wish I did a paper app) and already received AOR and able to use the new tracker. When I put in my info on the ECAS/older status checker, nothing comes up.

My mom's application was paper-based and it works on both. Do online applications work on the older tracker?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
I applied early this month online (Wish I did a paper app) and already received AOR and able to use the new tracker. When I put in my info on the ECAS/older status checker, nothing comes up.

My mom's application was paper-based and it works on both. Do online applications work on the older tracker?
Online applications does not show up on ecas, new tracker only.

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
Online applications does not show up on ecas, new tracker only.
Hii, I applied online and received AOR. But when I try to regist for new application tracker it shows invalid uci or application no. Do you have any idea about that? Thank you

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hii, I applied online and received AOR. But when I try to regist for new application tracker it shows invalid uci or application no. Do you have any idea about that? Thank you
It usually takes 24 hours to show up on the tracker after the receival of the AOR. My mom's paper-based application took 5 days to show up on the tracker and ECAS. My online application was 24 hours after AOR.

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
It usually takes 24 hours to show up on the tracker after the receival of the AOR. My mom's paper-based application took 5 days to show up on the tracker and ECAS. My online application was 24 hours after AOR.
It been more than week since I received my AOR. Still no luck