+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the officer think we dont qualify as common law. help on what to do

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had interview today after 10 months of waiting, i was asked to bring only the ff . proof of relationship sincce sponsors departure to canada, proof of costudy of my partners kids, any other proof of separation, upon interview the officer ask me if i have other documents stating were common law, we already submmit what we have, lease of contract(she question it why theres an erasure, the erasure was made by the landlor and he has sige tned above it, why the dates of issue or notarized was late,) this is the lease the landlord gave us,but its 100 percent sure we did lihful above together, my heart is breaking that this became an issue while were so truthful, the oficer said, shes not her convince and i told her can i provide other documents maybe i can aske the landlord to issue as reciepts from waybackj , bec=ause he diditn really issue as reciepts monthly he only gave us the typwritten amounts of our bill, which is no use, so we didnt kept thm,. the officer said no, and she said i will let u know my decision,,,,,

please advice me , im really depress and dont knw what to do :'(

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the embassy called me and said my visa is ready to pick up, praise The Lord , He is very faithful, keep faith evryone God bless

Mrs. Turan

Mar 11, 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
The Canadian Embassy, Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-05-2010
Med's Request
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-08-2011
Interview........
23-06-2010
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2011
LANDED..........
25-12-2011
Congratulations lagunabeachbabe. So glad you got good news. You sounded so worried in your earlier post. That's awesome :D