+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Mail of not entering Canada 3 weeks earlier your college orientation

vatzky

Sep 8, 2018
Hello mates, I got visa for Seneca college, Toronto just on 27th October for the upcoming January 2019. Because of the fear of the air tickets getting costlier, I booked them earlier. The tickets were for entering Canada on 13th November as I have plans to stay in Toronto for 2 days and visit my sister who is a permanent resident in Alberta and stay there for 25 days.Thereby, I am going to enter Canada 55 days earlier. Now, the issue is, some of the people who had received visa informed me that they have received a mail from cic warning to not enter Canada prior 3 weeks before your College orientation. Now I have already booked tickets for Toronto and Alberta too. I put a humble request here anyone who can end my restlessness by sharing their own experience or that with someone you have exactly heard.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello mates, I got visa for Seneca college, Toronto just on 27th October for the upcoming January 2019. Because of the fear of the air tickets getting costlier, I booked them earlier. The tickets were for entering Canada on 13th November as I have plans to stay in Toronto for 2 days and visit my sister who is a permanent resident in Alberta and stay there for 25 days.Thereby, I am going to enter Canada 55 days earlier. Now, the issue is, some of the people who had received visa informed me that they have received a mail from cic warning to not enter Canada prior 3 weeks before your College orientation. Now I have already booked tickets for Toronto and Alberta too. I put a humble request here anyone who can end my restlessness by sharing their own experience or that with someone you have exactly heard.
I’m wondering why some gets that restriction while others (like me) did not receive such restrictions...

Reactions: Immstu