I will apply for visitors visa,
Info:
Afghani male born and living in Saudi Arabia
22 years old
Single

I've gathered to support my application:
-Birth certificate
- a certificate from my college that proves I belong there
- a certificate from my college that proves I paid my next semester tution fee, (8200 CAD)
-a letter from my father sponsor account in bank, which it proves he have more than 25000 CAD, and letter for last 6 months,
- a certificate letter from my father sponsor which proves that he will pay for during my trip in Canada,
-copy of my reservation a room in hotel, (my accommodation) PAID,
-copy of my reservation round trip, (coming back trip via Turkish airlines) PAID,
-letter that show my trip day by day, hour by hour, (thanks for Google trip and Google art and culture ;D)
- a letter that show why i chose a trip in Canada, and shows my trip duration, perhaps 9 or 12 days,
- a certificate letter from Saudi ministry of interior that shows my status is exiting and coming back,
I have some friends, which they will provide an invitation if my application not strong enough

I don't have:
-any business ties,
-Travel history,

Should i provide letter that explain why i have no travel history by saying: i was studying very hard in high school and the college, so i couldn't travel abroad, and i got a vacation permission from my college for 2 Weeks, and i get this chance to take rest and travel to the beautiful Canada, (of course it won't be same words, but I've wrote here to give the meaning)

Or you think i shouldn't write that because may brings the highlights to my travel history situation to officer,
Umm i don't know

Should i add my reservation of tickets for my visiting parks right there and Museum?

And my immigration status in Saudi Arabia is 'Student' not worker
You already know I will seek for asylum

So please, what's my chance to get approved in Passport?

The reason why i asked you,
I was about to apply, since someone said to me, "Canadian embassy won't give a s**t ao Afghani nationality people"
Is that true??

Thank you Bryanna and Skylla

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Scrutiny they do... for all applications... and sometimes detailed...for obvious reasons. After all, safety and security is of paramount interest for all.

And about your comment about your country and IRCC... I dont think thats right. Coz, I have seen many people from that land here in Canada.

It's about how "YOU" are and you provide the justifications/documents for it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Abdul Birdy said:
I don't know why i feel like the officers in Canadian embassy aren't human, i think they are robots,
They damn check everything scrutiny, :D
Do you really want the honest answer? The honest answer is that the reason why you feel this way is because you aren't a genuine tourist to Canada but are trying to obtain a visitor visa in order to claim asylum in Canada. VO staff certainly aren't robots - it's actually their job to check everything to try to weed out people (like you) who aren't genuine tourists. That's the honest answer.

I would not try to explain your travel history in a letter. I would not add reservations for museums and parks. Both of these things will make it look like you're trying too hard.

Based on your age, travel history and ties, I think your chances of being approved are on the low side. However it's impossible for me to say for certain and you could get lucky.

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
immigrant7 said:
Scrutiny they do... for all applications... and sometimes detailed...for obvious reasons. After all, safety and security is of paramount interest for all.

And about your comment about your country and IRCC... I dont think thats right. Coz, I have seen many people from that land here in Canada.

It's about how "YOU" are and you provide the justifications/documents for it.
Thank you very much,

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
scylla said:
Do you really want the honest answer? The honest answer is that the reason why you feel this way is because you aren't a genuine tourist to Canada but are trying to obtain a visitor visa in order to claim asylum in Canada. VO staff certainly aren't robots - it's actually their job to check everything to try to weed out people (like you) who aren't genuine tourists. That's the honest answer.

I would not try to explain your travel history in a letter. I would not add reservations for museums and parks. Both of these things will make it look like you're trying too hard.

Based on your age, travel history and ties, I think your chances of being approved are on the low side. However it's impossible for me to say for certain and you could get lucky.
Thanks skylla
Your answers mewns alot

I just wanted to make it clear, i said they check scrutiny i totally didn't mean they are bad guys,
No at all!
I meant they check scrutiny because they are hard and smart workers, and that how Canada is one most safest countries in the world, and i really respect their jobs,
I meant like robot, which means they are better than NORMAL officer,

My mistake

Thank you again,

I hope that made it clear,