+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Hi FlashG! Welcome to the thread! Congratulations on receiving the COPR of your child and the DM! :)

I've already added you to our spreadsheet and you are currently on row # 48.
Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvI5l_hMO7UKdGZFUGU4VFJVcTU5OWJDQWhaYnU2NGc&usp=sharing&ndplr=1#gid=0

Again, congrats! May you have a happy life with your family. :)

FlashG said:
Hi,
I'd be happy to add our file to the spreadsheet. We applied in July 2013 and my step-daughter just received her Confirmation of Permanent Residence by courier yesterday. She is in Canada studying at university, so we will have to do a "flagpole" landing sometime in the next few months (before the COPR expires.

Here is our info:
Applied Outland received at Mississauga - July 24, 2013
CIC Visa Office - Beijing
Sponsor Approval - August 21, 2013
AOR and PPR - both on September 19, 2013
Additional documents request (including photos showing relationship to mother over her lifetime !) - September 19, 2013
File In Process (on e-cas) - November 21, 2013
Decision Made (as viewed on e-cas) - January 14, 2014
COPR received - January 23, 2014
COPR approval dated - January 9, 2014

This may appear to be a relatively quick timeline of 6 months, however this was a re-application as she was initially "non-accompanying" by mistake and not given a COPR at the time her mother (my spouse) received approval. So we have been waiting a long time for this.
Looking forward to a refund of this term's International Student Fees !! ;D ;D

Good luck everyone, patience is the key. We are all so blessed.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
FlashG said:
Hi,
I'd be happy to add our file to the spreadsheet. We applied in July 2013 and my step-daughter just received her Confirmation of Permanent Residence by courier yesterday. She is in Canada studying at university, so we will have to do a "flagpole" landing sometime in the next few months (before the COPR expires.

Here is our info:
Applied Outland received at Mississauga - July 24, 2013
CIC Visa Office - Beijing
Sponsor Approval - August 21, 2013
AOR and PPR - both on September 19, 2013
Additional documents request (including photos showing relationship to mother over her lifetime !) - September 19, 2013
File In Process (on e-cas) - November 21, 2013
Decision Made (as viewed on e-cas) - January 14, 2014
COPR received - January 23, 2014
COPR approval dated - January 9, 2014

This may appear to be a relatively quick timeline of 6 months, however this was a re-application as she was initially "non-accompanying" by mistake and not given a COPR at the time her mother (my spouse) received approval. So we have been waiting a long time for this.
Looking forward to a refund of this term's International Student Fees !! ;D ;D

Good luck everyone, patience is the key. We are all so blessed.
Wow!!! Many Congratulations to you all. It is indeed happy news to have positive results after waiting patiently for so long. All the best.

FlashG

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-19-2012 and July 24, 2013
Doc's Request.
Note: Dependent had to be re-applied for in July 2013. Doc request on Sep-19-2013
Nomination.....
Second PPR Sep-19-2013
AOR Received.
DM1 Aug-28-2012/DM 1 Aug 21-2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2012, repeat X-rays requested April 30, 2013. Complete new Medical July 2013
Interview........
Waived/Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-22-2012 and second time on Sep 19-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May-29-2013 Decision Made on e-cas (DM2), and second time on January 14, 2013 June 7, 2013 COPR received, June 10,2013 COPR Returned to VO for correction, June 23, 2013 COPR received back, no correction made. Second COPR received January 23, 2014
LANDED..........
Landed July 5, 2013 (Spouse); Flagpole Landing for Dependent on Mar 14, 2014 PR Card Received Aug 1, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Wow!!! Many Congratulations to you all. It is indeed happy news to have positive results after waiting patiently for so long. All the bast.
All the very best to you also same to also ! Thanks for your positive outlook all the time Desi-girl !! :)

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
Booked my flight back to Canada for February 10th. I'm sure these next 2 weeks will feel like the longest waiting time of this whole process!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
MCARTER82 said:
Booked my flight back to Canada for February 10th. I'm sure these next 2 weeks will feel like the longest waiting time of this whole process!!
They will fly by soon though. You will be busy packing and preparing to be with your better half. Have a safe flight :)

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
Desi-girl said:
They will fly by soon though. You will be busy packing and preparing to be with your better half. Have a safe flight :)
Thanks, I hope so! Any movement on your application yet??!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
MCARTER82 said:
Thanks, I hope so! Any movement on your application yet??!
Nah :( New Delhi gave only 3 DMs and 3 IPs this week for applicants Jan 1st to June 3rd, (Only one June 3rd applicant got In process) until Thursday. No updates since. It took 3 months to get through half the May applicants (half still waiting) and they are just starting June applicants. Still waiting and hoping there are a lot of DMs issued this following week for the January to May applicants still waiting.
But I know I will have to wait until April to get any updates for my application, either an "in process" or an "interview".

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
Just to let you know I received my husbands rejection email this morning. I'm lost and don't know what to do.. We truly do have a genuine marriage.

I guess you can update the spreadsheet :(

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
can/alb said:
Just to let you know I received my husbands rejection email this morning. I'm lost and don't know what to do.. We truly do have a genuine marriage.

oh sis :( I'm sorry to hear about this. Do you know the grounds of their rejection. This is so sad.

Didn't he have an interview before?

dlagirl

Jul 24, 2013
usa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Doc's Request.
02-03-14
AOR Received.
15-08-13
File Transfer...
08-08-13
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-20-14
can/alb said:

Wow this is so appalling! This is truly everyone here worst nightmare. What reason did they give you?

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
He did have an interview. It was only 20 minutes long. He said everything went well. But I guess they already had they're mind made up. He even brought more pics and letters and they didn't want to see them. Said they had everything.

He was rejected for everything! Can't support himself or us here due to lack of education. Although I have plenty of jobs lined up for him. Our marriage not genuine because of the haste marriage which we entered one and a half years after we met. And I've been to see him 4 times. Our background is too different and we don't speak a common language. All bs ... My 2 young children wrote letters in his behalf saying they love him and see him online everyday. They call him when I say no to them because he will say yes. Our marriage is so real and these idiots decided our fate.

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for listening.

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
can/alb said:
He did have an interview. It was only 20 minutes long. He said everything went well. But I guess they already had they're mind made up. He even brought more pics and letters and they didn't want to see them. Said they had everything.

He was rejected for everything! Can't support himself or us here due to lack of education. Although I have plenty of jobs lined up for him. Our marriage not genuine because of the haste marriage which we entered one and a half years after we met. And I've been to see him 4 times. Our background is too different and we don't speak a common language. All bs ... My 2 young children wrote letters in his behalf saying they love him and see him online everyday. They call him when I say no to them because he will say yes. Our marriage is so real and these idiots decided our fate.

Oh this is very sad and depressing. I wish there were words that I can say to make you feel better but I know that this is hard. It sucks that all of our faith is in the hand of another person and it is out of our hands.

I do hope for your sake though that you can find a way to appeal your application and find a way to get this approved. I am so sorry to hear this.

xoxo

dlagirl

Jul 24, 2013
usa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Doc's Request.
02-03-14
AOR Received.
15-08-13
File Transfer...
08-08-13
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-20-14
can/alb said:

I am so sorry to read that. They must have had their minds made up before you even got there. a year and a half is not too short of a time to get married. These people have to realize that it takes a lot financially for one to travel back and forth especially with children. It is a lot. I am truly sorry. Isn't there any way to appeal the decision? This is so heartbreaking... I'm truly sorry.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Oh my God Can/Alb, I am truly sorry to here this :(((( as a matter of fact one and a half years is NOT short, and travelling to hi 4 times is a LOT!!!!!!
Are you going to appeal it? Or what is next? I am sorry for you two.. Actually all this CIC thing with the distance is killing everything and destroying peoples life. Keeping them apart for a year or so... Young couples who should be able to support each other, make love and everything what is natural. What the hell is this system think??? I am sorry.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
can/alb said:

:( :( Oh sis, this is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry to hear about this and unfortunately, there is nothing anyone of us can say to make it all better. 20 minutes in an interview is too short of a time to come to a life-changing decision, especially when they didn't want to see further proofs and I think that is unfair. And the both of you married 1.5 years after meeting which I think is a long time to get to know someone and fall in love so they should have taken more time to come to their decision.

I am sure it is very very hard on you now and you might be needing time to process this through and I applaud your courage to update us on this unfortunate outcome. But please know that we are always going to be here to support you through this ordeal, if you need us.

I hope you can appeal you case and I will pray that the outcome is a positive one. Consulting a lawyer may be helpful. Hope they can change their mind regarding this decision.

You can also look through http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t87619.0.html for other spousal cases that were rejected and see what other options you have.