+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BossJosh said:
Hey guys the wait is officially over for me, I landed yesterday. Now I just have to get my sin card and the new drivers license and Im all set. Thanks for all that yal have done to make this thread what it is today, it was nice chilling with you. Congratulations to everyone. I'll keep in touch.
congrats!!! BossJosh

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrsalvaro said:
Hi guys,

Please refrain from speaking your own language in this forum. You can do it on your own specific thread.

This thread is not exclusive for Filipinos so please be a little bit considerate as there are other nationalities that are also members here.

I hope you'd understand.

Thanks! ;)
:) :)
mrsalvaro

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
Hello everyone!

I feel like im in clouds... :D :D :D :D

I just got a passport request from the CEM...

Happy Weekends to All!

JuRy

Jun 29, 2012
Cagayan de oro City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30,2013
AOR Received.
August 14,2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 27, 2013
Med's Done....
June 17, 2013
Passport Req..
April 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-process: May 1,2014. Decision Made: May 9,2014. Visa on hand: May 12,2014
LANDED..........
May 29,2014
zelhdjt said:
Hello everyone!

Happy Weekends to All!
Congrats sis! I hope its gonna be my turn next week

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zelhdjt said:
Hello everyone!

Happy Weekends to All!
wahahahah congrats!!!! congrats!!!! at last you got it !!! we are all happy for you zelh :p :p

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
drewday said:
wahahahah congrats!!!! congrats!!!! at last you got it !!! we are all happy for you zelh :p :p
Thanks drewday actually this morning i was checking the spreadsheet and found out that there are only 7 applicants with no PPR yet including me so i was kinda feeling low, then i go back to my email and check it and got the surprise of my life looking at the CEM email asking for my passport. I ddint actually read the whole email at first instead i hurriedly log in here and announce that i got my PPR.

Im feeling ecstatic! Super :D :D :D :D

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zelhdjt said:
Thanks drewday actually this morning i was checking the spreadsheet and found out that there are only 7 applicants with no PPR yet including me so i was kinda feeling low, then i go back to my email and check it and got the surprise of my life looking at the CEM email asking for my passport. I ddint actually read the whole email at first instead i hurriedly log in here and announce that i got my PPR.

Im feeling ecstatic! Super :D :D :D :D
wow !! what a cute scene :) ;) ..hahaha :p :p I know how happy you are right now .. happy for you :p :p :p

that's surely in not long now zelh xxxx thank you for sharing :p :p

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
JuRy said:
Congrats sis! I hope its gonna be my turn next week
Thanks Jury... Maybe next week youll receive yours. We have the same timeline so im really sure your gonna receive yours very soon.

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
drewday said:
wow !! what a cute scene :) ;) ..hahaha :p :p I know how happy you are right now .. happy for you :p :p :p

that's surely in not long now zelh xxxx thank you for sharing :p :p
Yes I really hope so drewday.. actually my husband said that i might be celebrating my birthday next month in canada but i told him that i wanted to celebrate my birthday here in the philippines cause it might be long again before i see my family and friends here...but he jokingly said that i dont have a choice cause he is the one going to buy my ticket then i told him i will wait until the 45 days grace period before i submit my passport...hahaha and he said he is going to tell my family to submit it asap and then i told him my family cannot command me like that hahaha.. we are really so happy this morning...

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zelhdjt said:
Yes I really hope so drewday.. actually my husband said that i might be celebrating my birthday next month in canada but i told him that i wanted to celebrate my birthday here in the philippines cause it might be long again before i see my family and friends here...but he jokingly said that i dont have a choice cause he is the one going to buy my ticket then i told him i will wait until the 45 days grace period before i submit my passport...hahaha and he said he is going to tell my family to submit it asap and then i told him my family cannot command me like that hahaha.. we are really so happy this morning...
oh my gosh ,, sure its not long now , hahaha :) :) :) you never know after a week once you send your passport it will be there right in your door , yeah your right , it will be long again before you can see them again , but you walked long to this so am sure they will understand you so ;D I command you send your passport now hahahaha :p :p gosh thank you for sharing this happy moment zelh, :p :p :p sure youll be sleeping tonight with a big smile :p :p

I have a big smile while am writing to you hahahaha am so happy for you, too I swear

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
drewday said:
oh my gosh ,, sure its not long now , hahaha :) :) :) you never know after a week once you send your passport it will be there right in your door , yeah your right , it will be long again before you can see them again , but you walked long to this so am sure they will understand you so ;D I command you send your passport now hahahaha :p :p gosh thank you for sharing this happy moment zelh, :p :p :p sure youll be sleeping tonight with a big smile :p :p

I have a big smile while am writing to you hahahaha am so happy for you, too I swear
Yeah... By monday im going to wake up real early and be the first to fall in line in getting the AOM. So i can get it early hopefully and then i can send it to the CEM by monday morning also. Thats my plan because i dont really want to take a leave from work again we are currently finishing some reports and im really needed at work right now and until next week but i also don't want to delay any longer my submission of passport. So im going to sacrifice a little sleep to do all that.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zelhdjt said:
Yeah... By monday im going to wake up real early and be the first to fall in line in getting the AOM. So i can get it early hopefully and then i can send it to the CEM by monday morning also. Thats my plan because i dont really want to take a leave from work again we are currently finishing some reports and im really needed at work right now and until next week but i also don't want to delay any longer my submission of passport. So im going to sacrifice a little sleep to do all that.

wow!! :p worth it, that little sleep sacrifice ;) ,, eat lots don't forget hahaha I pray you can get your aom same day , so you can send it to CEm that same day. :-*

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
drewday said:
wow!! :p worth it, that little sleep sacrifice ;) ,, eat lots don't forget hahaha I pray you can get your aom same day , so you can send it to CEm that same day. :-*
Thanks so much drewday...

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
zelhdjt said:
before you go to NSO read this

http://www.census.gov.ph/civil-registration-services/walk-applications-serbilis-outlets

check the releasing of CENOMAR