+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
qt_gummy02 said:
Hey guys!!!! GOOD NEWS!! I got my PPR
Wow!!! This is good news indeed! I hope i get my ppr soon.You are jst 1 day ahead of me.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

qt_gummy02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Vancouver, B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 02, 2013
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2013
File Transfer...
JULY 22, 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
MARCH 13, 2014. ..... DM - MARCH 28, 2014
mrsalvaro said:
Wow!!! This is good news indeed! I hope i get my ppr soon.You are jst 1 day ahead of me.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Thank you. Don't worry maybe you'll receive an email tomorrow from them. Do you know if the file number is the UCI or the APPLICATION number?

mrs.sleepless

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
AOR Received.
July 22, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Done....
June 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 10, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
OMG! OMG! OMG!! this news makes me sooooooooo excited!!!!!I hope CEM goes full blast this month!!! Keep on praying guys and Congrats to you qt_gummy02! (envy much!)

joetheman

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2013
AOR Received.
20-July-2013
Med's Done....
03-June-2013
Passport Req..
no PPR (ECAS - IN PROCESS 20-May-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
25-June-2014
qt_gummy02 said:
wow congrats qt_gummy02. :)

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
qt_gummy02 said:
Thank you. Don't worry maybe you'll receive an email tomorrow from them. Do you know if the file number is the UCI or the APPLICATION number?
The file no. starts with F.sample: F1234568.
thank you for the boost of hope.im so happy it's moving already! :)

Heppster

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
26-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
Hello All!!

Despite utter chaos in our household and ready to give up, the last two weeks due to events not involving CIC, CIC came to the rescue...well maybe it was the fortune cookie from last night that read, "You will achieve most of your goals tomorrow". My wife has finally been asked for her passport so that London can finalize our application. SO EXCITED! The way that the email was worded I know beyond a doubt that the decision is a positive one. Now it is just a matter of getting the passport sent off tomorrow, get the Visa and COPR, and wait for Royal Mail to return the Passport with the Visa and the COPR! Today turned out to be a great day for my wife and I!

I honestly was not expecting this to happen, and guess what? ECAS still says, "Application Received." I looked last night and like always got frustrated that there has not been movement. So for those of you waiting and refreshing that page all the time, don't bother wasting your time. You may actually be doing yourself more harm than good checking ECAS because chances are that CIC is farther along the processing your application than what ECAS says.

We ordered our Electronic Case notes and they should be ready by the 2nd of April... I jumped the gun there too, but at least we will have a complete record from start to finish on what their thoughts were.

I will update you all when we get the COPR and visa, hopefully within 3 weeks from now!

For those still waiting, keep your head up, your DM is coming, its just a matter of time.

Heppster

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
qt_gummy02 said:
Congrats! Finally they are working on July applications!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Heppster said:
Hello All!!

Despite utter chaos in our household and ready to give up, the last two weeks due to events not involving CIC, CIC came to the rescue...well maybe it was the fortune cookie from last night that read, "You will achieve most of your goals tomorrow". My wife has finally been asked for her passport so that London can finalize our application. SO EXCITED! The way that the email was worded I know beyond a doubt that the decision is a positive one. Now it is just a matter of getting the passport sent off tomorrow, get the Visa and COPR, and wait for Royal Mail to return the Passport with the Visa and the COPR! Today turned out to be a great day for my wife and I!

I honestly was not expecting this to happen, and guess what? ECAS still says, "Application Received." I looked last night and like always got frustrated that there has not been movement. So for those of you waiting and refreshing that page all the time, don't bother wasting your time. You may actually be doing yourself more harm than good checking ECAS because chances are that CIC is farther along the processing your application than what ECAS says.

We ordered our Electronic Case notes and they should be ready by the 2nd of April... I jumped the gun there too, but at least we will have a complete record from start to finish on what their thoughts were.

I will update you all when we get the COPR and visa, hopefully within 3 weeks from now!

For those still waiting, keep your head up, your DM is coming, its just a matter of time.

Heppster
Congrats! That's great news!

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
Heppster said:
Hello All!!

Heppster
Finally! Congrats buddy! Happy it is almost over for you.

eemsley

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Richmond BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-05-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-25-2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Call 03/13: Your visa ready for pickup in Manila Office
LANDED..........
instructed that have to land before 26-05-2014 ticket booked to vancouver May 8
Today a special day. Woke up in Canada and getting ready for work when Tess, my spouse comes on line to tell me : "Guess what? I got a call from immigration office today in Manila. The officer said "Your PR Visa is ready for pick up." He said, " You will have to leave the Philippines by May26th." He said, You can come to the visa section in Makati Monday morning to pick up your visa." Wow. She was speechless." Now our life begins to fall into place. Thanks to everyone. The strange thing is, and I guess a good sign for everyone on this forum, is that our online information never changed from "application received". We were never asked for our passport. We had recently mailed a copy of Tess's new passport with her married change in status. So the first thing we want to do is share our excitement with everyone on this forum. Thanks for everyone's support. You will be next.

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
eemsley said:
Today a special day. Woke up in Canada and getting ready for work when Tess, my spouse comes on line to tell me : "Guess what? I got a call from immigration office today in Manila. The officer said "Your PR Visa is ready for pick up." He said, " You will have to leave the Philippines by May26th." He said, You can come to the visa section in Makati Monday morning to pick up your visa." Wow. She was speechless." Now our life begins to fall into place. Thanks to everyone. The strange thing is, and I guess a good sign for everyone on this forum, is that our online information never changed from "application received". We were never asked for our passport. We had recently mailed a copy of Tess's new passport with her married change in status. So the first thing we want to do is share our excitement with everyone on this forum. Thanks for everyone's support. You will be next.

Congrats what a suprise for you

KapAinie

Jul 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 20, 2013
AOR Received.
August 10, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: August 21, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24,2013
Passport Req..
April 22,2014
qt_gummy02 said:

Congrats qt_gummy02! We are so happy for the good news!

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
eemsley said:
It seems that there is a new trend for giving out VIsas. They dont request your passport anymore instead they will call you and advised you to go on their office and bring your passport and wait for the visa to be stamped. I have read two more people with same experience as your wife.

JuRy

Jun 29, 2012
Cagayan de oro City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30,2013
AOR Received.
August 14,2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 27, 2013
Med's Done....
June 17, 2013
Passport Req..
April 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-process: May 1,2014. Decision Made: May 9,2014. Visa on hand: May 12,2014
LANDED..........
May 29,2014
Hi..we have the same timeline:)

zelhdjt

Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
JuRy said:
Hi..we have the same timeline:)
Yeah almost..

And I am positive that we will hear from CEM by next month or early weeks of May. :)