+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The interview for minor applicant using the subsection form 5(1)

gsmo12

Sep 24, 2011
Hi seniors, please share opinion and experience. I will apply for my son ( 11 years old) as independent citizenship application using the form subsection 5(1). After the application he will be back home. My question is:- is there high chance that they will call him for interview. Do they interview kids less than 14 years old when they apply independently. I appreciate your response and sharing your experience.

stnguyenvn

Aug 23, 2020
Hi seniors, please share opinion and experience. I will apply for my son ( 11 years old) as independent citizenship application using the form subsection 5(1). After the application he will be back home. My question is:- is there high chance that they will call him for interview. Do they interview kids less than 14 years old when they apply independently. I appreciate your response and sharing your experience.
@gsmo12 hi did you apply and what was your experience? I plan to do the same for my daughter. She might be outside Canada for the whole process after we submit her 5(1) application.