+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The first rules of joint cooperation

Julie Laisne

Dec 12, 2020
I have been immigrating to Canada for 2 years and I want to start my own business in this city with my wife. We want to create a beauty salon for ladies, men and children.
But with regard to Corona, I'm worried that we may not be known among Canadians and we may not have many customers.
I was looking for many ways to introduce and inform about my salon. But I'm not sure about working with these companies.
Are there any specific rules for working with these developers on the percentage of collaboration that I should consider before starting?
I welcome any tips and points.
Thankful

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you actually live in Canada for 2 years after immigration? If so, you should have some ideas which shopping malls or strip malls. While there are pedestrian and traffic, there should be customers going to use your services. Furthermore, you can advertise in local papers.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is a business issue not immigration. Don’t know where you live but provinces have guidance for small businesses on their websites and local employment resource centres that give advice to small businesses.