+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The English Language Test.

Peaceguy

Nov 2, 2018
Dear all,
I have another question, which is does both of us need IELTS Test of score 6 and above?, or one of us is enough?, since my wife her English Language is not better than my English Language. My wife will be the main applicant, and I think it is easy for me to have a score of 6 and above in The IELTS Test, but for her it is kind of difficult, but she is planning to score 6 and above in The IELTS Test, so the question is, if I got 6 or above in the test, is it enough for both of us in the application? or we have both to score 6 and above in The IELTS Test?. We bought the IELTS Test books today and we gonna start our test studying for the English Test? I have a master degree in Water and Environmental Engineering, a high diploma in Environmental Studies, and a bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering. My wife" the main applicant" has a master degree in Climate Change and Environmental Technology Engineering and a bachelor degree in Agricultural and Environmental engineering, and all the degrees are in English Language, do you think it is enough to success in The IELTS Test? because we are planning so soon to take courses at The British Council in Jordan, to increase our levels in the test, to score a better marks in The IELTS Test, do you it is important to take this course in a private center, like The British Council?.
Best Regards,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear all,
I have another question, which is does both of us need IELTS Test of score 6 and above?, or one of us is enough?, since my wife her English Language is not better than my English Language. My wife will be the main applicant, and I think it is easy for me to have a score of 6 and above in The IELTS Test, but for her it is kind of difficult, but she is planning to score 6 and above in The IELTS Test, so the question is, if I got 6 or above in the test, is it enough for both of us in the application? or we have both to score 6 and above in The IELTS Test?. We bought the IELTS Test books today and we gonna start our test studying for the English Test? I have a master degree in Water and Environmental Engineering, a high diploma in Environmental Studies, and a bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering. My wife" the main applicant" has a master degree in Climate Change and Environmental Technology Engineering and a bachelor degree in Agricultural and Environmental engineering, and all the degrees are in English Language, do you think it is enough to success in The IELTS Test? because we are planning so soon to take courses at The British Council in Jordan, to increase our levels in the test, to score a better marks in The IELTS Test, do you it is important to take this course in a private center, like The British Council?.
Best Regards,
Whoever is the main applicant must need to have 6 each, and if main applicant score more than 6 each it will be more good to get more score in point grid system. Spouse IELTS score gives max 5 points in point grid system, does not matter if spouse(dependent) scores 6 each or less or more than 6 each.
-regards
D

Reactions: Peaceguy

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear all,
Best Regards,
You actually need to target a score of about 8 not 6. Right now the Express entry draws have a high minimum cut- off and a score of 6 in your IELTS won't get you picked. Both you and your wife can invest the time and money needed to get a very good score in the IELTS.

Reactions: Peaceguy