+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"the documents you provided in Toronto would cost more than what you earn accord

kitty410

Star Member
May 8, 2014
The Case officer responsible for your application would like to also see ownership documents – It seems with the documents you provided in Toronto would cost more than what you earn according to your NOA from Canada Revenue.

Does anyone know what this mean?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's not very clear at all... It sounds like CIC has doubts you own your home based on your income. And this is why they are asking for property ownership proof. But that's just my best guess.

kitty410

Star Member
May 8, 2014
scylla said:
It's not very clear at all... It sounds like CIC has doubts you own your home based on your income. And this is why they are asking for property ownership proof. But that's just my best guess.
Thank you for the super quick reply. Yes I think so too. Hopefully CIC will accept documents we are summiting and approve me.

M

mikeymyke

Yup, according to your old posts, CIC is asking for proof your wife owns the house. Based on what you've just said, they wouldn't ask for this if they weren't sure that either she was actually living there, or that she actually can own a house in Toronto based on her income, doubting her ability to support you. Or it could mean they want to be sure she has enough ties in Canada that she plans to live in Canada, which is a requirement if she's a Canadian living abroad.