+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The condition which says MUST FURNISH PROOF OF COMPLIANCE

lxing532

Aug 25, 2018
Hi,

Today I got my study permit. But under the conditions section, I got the sentence said Must furnish proof of compliance on 2022/X/X(four years from now) at Vancouver International Airport(which is the port I entered today). It looks quite unusual. Is there anyone else having this condition as well. Will it cause the problem of extending my study permit cuz I will pursue Ph.D. so the length of program may not be fixed, maybe five or six years...

Thanks

yuxiang

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

I have the same issue. Have you solved the problem?

Thanks

Hi,

Today I got my study permit. But under the conditions section, I got the sentence said Must furnish proof of compliance on 2022/X/X(four years from now) at Vancouver International Airport(which is the port I entered today). It looks quite unusual. Is there anyone else having this condition as well. Will it cause the problem of extending my study permit cuz I will pursue Ph.D. so the length of program may not be fixed, maybe five or six years...

Thanks[/QUOTE]

GradStudent18

Nov 11, 2019
I have the same condition, did anyone find out what to do?
Hello @sheend , were you able to travel recently during covid? That's a much needed hopeful, positive information during these extremely difficult times.

Could you please tell which country and which airlines you travelled through please?

Will be very grateful for the information, and thanks a lot in advance :)

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
It means that you need to show that you complied with the regulations stated on the study permit (completion of studies, not work beyond the limits, leaving canada, etc.) on that date at the airport.