+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP) - India

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca

• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca

russell30th

Mar 26, 2014
Dear Concern:

I have applied for VISA under FSWP in 2014 from Dhaka, Bangladesh and received AOR recently. After that I've registered in newcomersuccess.ca. Would you please inform me where is your location in Dhaka