THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP) - India

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
CIIP India said:
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca

• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Colleges and Institutes, Canda
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca
Team,

Can you please share schedule for Delhi?

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Can my wife attend the event even though she won't be accompanying me to Canada? I do intend to sponsor her once I'm there however if that matters

Obviously all her information was part of my application as well but she doesn't have a separate UCI (since she doesn't have a separate application naturally)

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear All,

Please do not forget to like our "CIIP/Planning For Canada" page where we keep on sharing information about our upcoming sessions and Success stories of CIIP/PFC Graduates. Please find the web link below :

https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaIndiaCIIP/?fref=ts

Thanks

CIIP/PFC India Team

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Dear CIIP team,
Is there any session happening in Pune in coming one to two months?

Thanks

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
CIIP/PFC is planning to deliver a session in Hyderabad from 12-14 June 2018

Those who are in Hyderabad and are in their final stages to immigrating to Canada, please register with us at www.planningforcanada.ca and we will be able to invite you in the next Hyderabad session

Thanks

CIIP India Team

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
CIIP/PFC is planning to deliver a session in Pune from 19- 22, 2018

Those who are in Pune and are in their final stages to immigrating to Canada, please register with us at www.planningforcanada.ca and we will be able to invite you in the Pune session

Thanks

CIIP India Team