Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
pharmaguy said:
Hi i registered with CIIP thru their website but did not recieve any confirmation mail.
I want to attend the program at chandigarh,india. Kindly help
I also wish to attend. When is the next session at Chandigarh?

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
@ CIIP,

HI,

WHEN IS THE SESSION IN MUMBAI?

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Latest sessions:-

April 9th, Online
April 16th, Bangladesh
April 30th, Ahmedabad
April 30th, Cochin

None in Mumbai, Hitesh, better register yourself with CIIP , they will keep you posted on the latest session centers.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
amitsmeet said:
Latest sessions:-

April 9th, Online
April 16th, Bangladesh
April 30th, Ahmedabad
April 30th, Cochin

None in Mumbai, Hitesh, better register yourself with CIIP , they will keep you posted on the latest session centers.

ok.
amit, how can i participate in the session online?

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiteshdand said:
ok.
amit, how can i participate in the session online?
Hi Hitesh, First register with CIIP

http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip/how-to-register-with-ciip?lang=en-GB

u will get a mail from Sonia Sharma, she shall co-ordinate with u. U shall participate through ur laptop or pc as directed by her.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
Dear CIIP India Official,

As per the eligibility checklist mentioned in www.newcomersuccess.ca , I have completed my medicals in Oct 2012 and awaiting PPR from London Visa Office. My details are mentioned in the forum profile.

I have not received any of the following:

- an invitation letter and CIIP brochure
- a medical/security notification letter
- a visa pick-up notification letter
- a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

My concerns are:

1) What does 'a medical/security notification letter' mean?
2) I received form IMM 1017 for medicals. Am I still eligible to register with CIIP, India?
3) Can I attend any number of your future sessions in India?
4) Is there a waiting period for attending the sessions post registration?

Appreciate your response.

ASK

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, ur medical request letter at this momment is enough for registering into CIIP programme, aa far as attending in India, i believe u can attend in any part of India, at any given date u feel good to attend, well ur question on no.of times is a bit awkward, I feel one session is enough to give u an overall generalized feel of settling in Canada.

yy1gc

Nov 2, 2012
Hello I have gone through this post and would like to know that is there any assured help provided to the participants as far as the job in one's respective skilled field is concerned and also about the same as far as the housing part is concerned.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASK said:
Dear Amitsmeet,

Thanks for your time and answering my queries. A +1 for you as a token of gratitude. My knowledge about CIIP program is limited to the information provided in their website. Seems like you have already attended their program and it is always worth it to ask an experienced person.

I have done my medicals in Oct 2012 and till date, have no clue when to expect the PPR. Given the current circumstance, if I attend a session immediately and then they issue visa only in Sept 2013, I may be interested to refresh my preparedness through another session closer to that period before landing. This is the reason for asking if I can attend more than one session. If there is only one chance per applicant, I should better use it at a time closer to getting PPR.

With reference to your response, is the program walk-in or pre-registrations are required for attending each session?

I had gone through several articles, videos etc developed by the Govt of Canada and other private parties on new comer success. Is CIIP based on the same lines?

I came across 'CIIP Graduate' several times in their website. Who qualifies as a CIIP Graduate?

Appreciate your response.

ASK

HI ASK, Registering only once is required, u can attend the same any time later. I advice u better register first , keep the attending part in-decisive and then u can clarify all your doubts.

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca
• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca
Please see CIIP-INDIA upcoming schedule:

• April 16, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• April 23, New Delhi, India
• April 30, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
• April 30, Cochin, Kerala

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yy1gc said:
Hello I have gone through this post and would like to know that is there any assured help provided to the participants as far as the job in one's respective skilled field is concerned and also about the same as far as the housing part is concerned.
Its not possible for any country to assure u anything, except offering you permanent residency, rest all we have to manage, for this rest all, we need to plan, be prepared and keep our expectations low, the first step should be enrolling for a CIIP program, i am still to undergo one, but all of those who have undergone it have given it an excellent learning experience and a must for prospective immigrants.

yy1gc

Nov 2, 2012
amitsmeet said:
Its not possible for any country to assure u anything, except offering you permanent residency, rest all we have to manage, for this rest all, we need to plan, be prepared and keep our expectations low, the first step should be enrolling for a CIIP program, i am still to undergo one, but all of those who have undergone it have given it an excellent learning experience and a must for prospective immigrants.
They just inform you about canada as a whole. Then they ask you, which place would you want to go there and then they give you information about that place. They do not give any specific information about your job or any place to live in canada. The center to which they would refer you to in canada would also repeat the same things. They do not have a place they can find for you as at times they are looking for places for their own selves which again they are not able to find. For jobs they have got waiter, cleaner, packer kind of vacancies which they would offer to you irrespective of your education and experience. What I mean to say is these kind of jobs and even cheap places to live could be found by anyone who comes over to canada. Then why to waste time with them.

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca
• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca
Please see CIIP-INDIA upcoming schedule:

• May 14-16, Mumbai, India
• May 21-23, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• May 24-26, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• May 30-31, Online session

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@ CIIP India,

Please provide us dates and venue for the months of July and August 2013. I wish to attend CIIP session on any of these months.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Vaibhav