Imim

Sep 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Hello everyone,
I am doing a research what to study in Canada in order to get a job. What do you think? Which profession is worth it for Ontario?There are too many acountants, too many lawyers, too many of everything. I have the feeling that whatever I study It would be very hard to find a job. The competition is furious.
What professions for women are on demand nowadays and for the next few years?

isohyeoh

Jun 29, 2012
Imim said:
Hello everyone,
I am doing a research what to study in Canada in order to get a job. What do you think? Which profession is worth it for Ontario?There are too many acountants, too many lawyers, too many of everything. I have the feeling that whatever I study It would be very hard to find a job. The competition is furious.
What professions for women are on demand nowadays and for the next few years?
There's still shortage in Engineering and Nursing..
I have just finished reading an article in a Business magazine here ( Edmonton Business) entitled " Labour Shortages in Edmonton & Area..." It says here "..According to the government of Alberta, the province will experience a shortfall of 114,000 workers by 2019 whereas the conference board of Canada estimates that the number will reach 332,000 by 2025."
It does does not say which category of occupation does the Province demand. This article maybe consistent to that of other provinces.
Try to google what jobs are in demand (ontario). But ask yourself first-what is your interest? Make your 'profession' your passion!

Ja_Sy

Sep 23, 2012
i graduated college here in Manila.. They said that canada doesnt acknowledge what education you have..all they require are canadian certificate.. My questions are.. Do i need to bring all of my school credentials..And i am planning also to take some units t have a certificate..what are the requirements to enroll? Thank you!

One more please..Are they going to ask my cert of employments when i am applying job?