Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
As IRCC released a new application tracking system, I tried to use it to track my application status but could not create an account.

I assume I could not do so for myself as I submitted my application two days ago.

Does anyone have a successful experience using the system? --- I don't want to check with my representative every day, annoying them with my anxiety tho T.T

Here is the link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
I had the same problem. I corrected it by adding "space" between words in the the place of birth field. Their system is very sensitive so make sure to write place of birth exactly as written in your application wich is the EXACTLY same as in your passeport.

awesomejerry

Jan 19, 2023
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
I had the same problem. I corrected it by adding "space" between words in the the place of birth field. Their system is very sensitive so make sure to write place of birth exactly as written in your application wich is the EXACTLY same as in your passeport.
Thanks! I tried to figure it out, and I realized that as I just submitted my application, my UCI is still the CAN one. I guess I need to wait until they update my profile and link my existing UCI to check my status.