+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

thanks Qorax /in person stamping at detroit

toronto2

Star Member
May 29, 2011
i would like to thank you all especially Qorax who helped me and answered all my questions when ever i need the answer for it

well itsover for me now and i m happy

it took 30+ months for me to finish up
this is because misunderstanding between VO and RCMP as they lost my fingerprints so i have provided them for 2nd time without asking them

timeline

applied to novascotia october 2009
1aor dec 2009
2nd aor feb 2010
medical (1st)sep 2010
medical2nd sep 2011 (as i didnt do it but my vo extended for 1 year without asking meto re do it sonow valid till2012 ,as im inlander)
ppr june 13 2012

went in person to detroit by car from toronto reached at 8 am there
a lady issued visitor batch to allthe people and at 8.30 we all allowed to enter consulate they took our passports and asked usto back aaat 2 pm, we went back at 2 they handedall docks including passport toall took my car and landed at windsor

all the proces went very smooth

tips for every one whose file is in detroit

go in person for stamping ,consulate people are very very nice
retreive caips if u didnt heard from vo for longtime,you will know the problem why the delay is for

if applying throgh representative ALWAYS HIRE GOOD LAWYER DONT GO BY CHEAP CONSULTANT
as in my case every thing was simple in the begninning but later complication arrived ,my lawyer helped me lot in that

so once again thanks to all may you all get sucess in life

thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
toronto2 said:
i would like to thank you all especially Qorax who helped me and answered all my questions when ever i need the answer for it

well itsover for me now and i m happy

it took 30+ months for me to finish up
this is because misunderstanding between VO and RCMP as they lost my fingerprints so i have provided them for 2nd time without asking them

timeline

applied to novascotia october 2009
1aor dec 2009
2nd aor feb 2010
medical (1st)sep 2010
medical2nd sep 2011 (as i didnt do it but my vo extended for 1 year without asking meto re do it sonow valid till2012 ,as im inlander)
ppr june 13 2012

went in person to detroit by car from toronto reached at 8 am there
a lady issued visitor batch to allthe people and at 8.30 we all allowed to enter consulate they took our passports and asked usto back aaat 2 pm, we went back at 2 they handedall docks including passport toall took my car and landed at windsor

all the proces went very smooth

tips for every one whose file is in detroit

go in person for stamping ,consulate people are very very nice
retreive caips if u didnt heard from vo for longtime,you will know the problem why the delay is for

if applying throgh representative ALWAYS HIRE GOOD LAWYER DONT GO BY CHEAP CONSULTANT
as in my case every thing was simple in the begninning but later complication arrived ,my lawyer helped me lot in that

so once again thanks to all may you all get sucess in life

thanks
Congratulations!
I'm really happy for u -- it was a long, painful, exasperating wait, I know.