+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
Hi

I received IMM 5562 request for both myself and secondary applicant. However the form says “This must be completed by primary applicant only”

how should I fill my accompanying spouse’s form? Do I just attach the same form twice?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
There is no requirement to have transactions on the account you should as PoF. The IRCC requirements do not mandate any recent transactions as long as you meet the prerequisites.

See https://bit.ly/3rPwTDJ
@legalfalcon Thanks very much for your answer. So just to confirm, I should be fine submitting just an official letter from the bank (along with the notarized gift deed) without any bank statements, right?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks very much for your answer. So just to confirm, I should be fine submitting just an official letter from the bank (along with the notarized gift deed) without any bank statements, right?
Yes, however, you will also need a LoE and the gift amount should reflect on your account with the details of the transaction.

Reactions: canadaorbust1

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
@legalfalcon I have been asked to submit POF as ADR. The letter did not specify bank statements.

Is it enough if I submit Bank Balance Certificate that shows closing balance, No Loan Certificate and a notarised letter stating that I have access to these funds at any time(the bank account is in spouse’s name)

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
AOR- January 2020
BIL- February, 2020
1st ADR- May, 2020
VO- OTTAWA
Long silence
Addition of Baby- December, 2021
Remedical: January 12, 2022
Remed passed- January 22, 2022
2nd ADRs(POF, PCC,Schedule A)- 27 January, 2022
Submitted ADRs next day- 28 January, 2022
PPR- February 7, 2022
R u inland or Outland ? Also did u get PR already before baby’s birth? How difficult is the process to add baby ? You are SINP or OINP … please let know … as I m not planning baby coz of this processing delays …

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have been asked to submit POF as ADR. The letter did not specify bank statements.

Is it enough if I submit Bank Balance Certificate that shows closing balance, No Loan Certificate and a notarised letter stating that I have access to these funds at any time(the bank account is in spouse’s name)
You have to meet all the IRCC prerequisites, of average balance included.

See https://bit.ly/33sMhN4

Max123456

Feb 11, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon
You are such a great help to us here. We appreciate your effort. Just a couple more questions. I tried goggling them but got confused. Hope you can help.
1. Is work permit the same as Visa? Do they require the same documents?
2. Is it possible to get a work permit and get Visa denied and vice versa?
Thanks Again

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
@legalfalcon I need some help in knowing this please, you have helped so many ppl, I can trust you , God bless you.

My worry: My spouse has sponsored me for spousal PR in Canada(AOR received).

I hold a valid work permit and TRV (visa valid till 2025) and deciding to go to my home country due to some important reasons.
Am I allowed to travel outside Canada (for few weeks) and return to Canada while my PR application is in process. I research on the same but there are ambiguous answers.

Please advise me, I really need your help. thank you

dan2thi

Oct 6, 2015
@legalfalcon Please provide me some information on the following query. Thank you very much in advance.

I am a Canadian citizen and I recently got married and I am planning to sponsor my wife. She already has an active PR application under FSW category which she had applied in Feb 2021. What are the implications/effects if we start spouse sponsorship while she has an ongoing express entry application?

Thank you again!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@legalfalcon Please provide me some information on the following query. Thank you very much in advance.

I am a Canadian citizen and I recently got married and I am planning to sponsor my wife. She already has an active PR application under FSW category which she had applied in Feb 2021. What are the implications/effects if we start spouse sponsorship while she has an ongoing express entry application?

Thank you again!
@dan2thi if you are interested to continue with the FSW application, she can just have you added to her application and mention the spouse as non-accompanying as you are already a citizen. You can have dual applications in process but given the circumstances, there are chances that FSW will get processed before the sponsorship one as she has an on-going application

Reactions: dan2thi

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

My spouse and I have an ongoing PR application through Express Entry (FSW-O / AOR Dec 2020) and we were wondering if it would be okay to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in the meantime?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
@legalfalcon I have a few questions about past visa refusals if you don't mind.

- I applied for two MBA programs last year, one in Canada and the other in France. For personal reasons, I ended up going with France. However before I made that decision, I had already applied for a Canadian student visa and was approved for it. Unfortunately, I never submitted my passport (idiotic on my part) to VFS for visa stamping and IRCC ended up refusing my application a few months later on the grounds that I hadn't responded to their passport request.

- During my MBA, I got an exchange offer to the US which I accepted. However, my visa application was put into additional processing and they ended up taking 4 months to get back to me with a "ready for visa" email. At that point, the exchange opportunity had already passed which meant I could no longer get the visa stamped in my passport.

Unfortunately, both of the above count as visa refusals on my official record. My question is, if I submit an LoE with relevant proof ("ready for visa" email from the US embassy and passport request letter from IRCC), would that be enough to address any concerns for my PR application? Should I be worried?

dan2thi

Oct 6, 2015
@dan2thi if you are interested to continue with the FSW application, she can just have you added to her application and mention the spouse as non-accompanying as you are already a citizen. You can have dual applications in process but given the circumstances, there are chances that FSW will get processed before the sponsorship one as she has an on-going application
Thank you so much for the reply. Appreciate it a lot. But I honestly doubt if her FSW application will be processed faster, specially now the FSW intake for this year is cut down in half according to the Sean Fraser's presentation.