17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My query is regarding CEC experience for Express entry.

I am working with Canadian employer (Export House) on Canadian work permit and had been working full time in Canada since June 2021 ( 40 hours weekly and paying income tax) . Now company is sending me for assignment/onsite to one of their vendor's country based in Europe for 3 months (while being on Canadian employer payroll) .

My query is that can claim/mention duration I spend outside Canada (in Europe) fell under CEC category as per Canadian immigration Laws and then while creating express entry profile? Or duration worked outside canada would be excluded while calculating Canadian experience?

An allowance for normal vacation time during a period of qualifying work experience cannot be used as a substitute or proxy for meeting the in-Canada element of the work experience requirement (i.e., work experience obtained outside Canada will not be considered as though the applicant had been on a period of vacation in order to be counted as part of the period of in-Canada work experience). While officers will account for a reasonable period of vacation time in calculating the period of qualifying work experience in Canada, each application is considered on its own merits with a final decision based on a review of all the information available to the officer at the time of decision.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/experience/qualifying-work-experience.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Finally, I just go PPR for my wife and the Confirmation request portal todayyyyyyy. I Just have one question can I send her passport to VFS for stamping or do I need to have the PR first then only she can send her passport request to VFS for stamping.
Please advise
AOR - Dec2020 (inland and outland)
Remedica request - 25th Aug
Remedial Passed - 15th Sep
Request Letter - 09th Oct
Confirmation portal - 09th Oct
@legalfalcon Sir please advise
In the document the deadline to submit passport within 30 days
You can send the passports to the Canadian consulate via VFS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi,

Legalfalcon please reply my message.

I have messaged you on wednesday 8.19 pm IST.

Help me
On any given day I get over 20-30 messages. It is impossible to keep up. Can you post your question on the forum and tag me.

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
You can send the passports to the Canadian consulate via VFS.
Thanks legal falcon!
However I still didn’t the received the ecopr ..AmI still allowed to send the passport.I only received the portal confirmation email
As there is note in the PPR to send the passport for stamping only when PA becomes the PR.
@legalfalcon sir please advise

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks legal falcon!
However I still didn’t the received the ecopr ..AmI still allowed to send the passport.I only received the portal confirmation email
As there is note in the PPR to send the passport for stamping only when PA becomes the PR.
@legalfalcon sir please advise
You can send the passport of the dependents. However, they will not be able to land or enter Canada. You only become a PR if you are outside Canada when you land at a port of entry and are admitted into Canada. Dependents cannot enter or become PR before the PA does. For a PA who is in Canada, you will be issued an e-COPR, and effective the date on your COPR you will become a PR and anytime after that your dependents can enter Canada.

Even if you may not have received an e-COPR, that does not bar your dependents to submit their passports for PR visa and COPR, however, they may only be able to land after you receive an e-COPR.

This is written in detail in the processing manuals and the port of entry examination manual but in brief this is the IRCC response:

POE examination manual is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
You can send the passport of the dependents. However, they will not be able to land or enter Canada. You only become a PR if you are outside Canada when you land at a port of entry and are admitted into Canada. Dependents cannot enter or become PR before the PA does. For a PA who is in Canada, you will be issued an e-COPR, and effective the date on your COPR you will become a PR and anytime after that your dependents can enter Canada.

Even if you may not have received an e-COPR, that does not bar your dependents to submit their passports for PR visa and COPR, however, they may only be able to land after you receive an e-COPR.

This is written in detail in the processing manuals and the port of entry examination manual but in brief this is the IRCC response:

POE examination manual is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf
Thank you so much sir:)

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020

one more ask @legalfalcon sir since in the PPR letter there's a note below, shouldn't be any problem if I can submit the dependent passport on the date I become the PR as the timeline for 30 days will be counted on the PR confirmation date, not the date I received the PPR letter.
Please advise
Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi
within 30 days of the primary applicant’s confirmation of permanent residence status

@legalfalcon

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
On any given day I get over 20-30 messages. It is impossible to keep up. Can you post your question on the forum and tag me.
Thanks but it's confidantelly so i again message you please have a look and let me know

In message subject i mention as "DIKKU"

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon i got my gcms notes and in the security check is not started and it’s showing due date 2022/06/29. what does this mean. Will it take that long to complete my security check ?
Security screening takes an average of 110 days. This is water it has started.

The due date is a system-generated date.

See https://bit.ly/3BwzOn3

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks but it's confidantelly so i again message you please have a look and let me know

In message subject i mention as "DIKKU"

Thanks
I will revert back to you.

Reactions: Dikku1111

karpa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
hello @legalfalcon,

I received my GCMS notes and it says,
****NOTE:
Review required of Employment Records regarding duties associated with Declared NOC 2233 - Doc #'s**** A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

is there any red flag that i need to worry about?

karpa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
hello @legalfalcon,

I received my GCMS notes and it says,
****NOTE:
Review required of Employment Records regarding duties associated with Declared NOC 2233 - Doc #'s**** A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

is there any red flag that i need to worry about?
On further notes for experience, it says,

Manufacturing Technician (NOC: 2233)
- at xyz- Doc# 4262***** - (REVIEW REQUIRED) - Web-based search confirms employer information
Letter dated 2019-11-27 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period,
and provides a job description. - Letter confirms salary of CAD **hr - Letter confirms fulltime employment
- Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2019/2018 (Doc# 4262*****), ROE from 2019 (eDoc* 4262*****) CEC
Work: 1 year and 4 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year
and 4 months. 2020-08 to 2021-06 - Mechanical
Technician (NOC: 2232) - at xyz - Doc# 4262***** - (REVIEW REQUIRED) - Web-based search
confirms employer information - Letter dated 2021-04-22 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation
throughout the specified period, and provides a job description. - Letter confirms salary of CAD $**/hr
Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2021/2020 (eDoc#
4262*****), T4 from 2020 (Doc# 4262*****) CEC Work: 0 years and 11 months. CRS Canadian Work: 0 years
and 11 months. CEC Work: 1 vear - (REVIEW REQUIRED) CRS Canadian Work: 2 ear(s) - (REVIEW REQUIRED).

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
one more ask @legalfalcon sir since in the PPR letter there's a note below, shouldn't be any problem if I can submit the dependent passport on the date I become the PR as the timeline for 30 days will be counted on the PR confirmation date, not the date I received the PPR letter.
Please advise
Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi
within 30 days of the primary applicant’s confirmation of permanent residence status

@legalfalcon
@legalfalcon Please advise

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

today my visa refused because i didn’t Mentioned my refusal student visa 10 years ago for the USA and Canada send me below text:

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Declaration on past visa refusal(s).

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

and today I have re applied and mentioned this in my form: My previous Canada visitor visa has been refused on: (October 07,2021). The Reason was because i did not include Declaration on past visa visa refusal for the United State of America (Nov 2012).

Did I do it correctly? that was all that I should do? What do you think will I get my visa now? Any chance for me since first one refused and second one I submit everything as first just in the form added the text above

and after submit I email them again this:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to add this text on my application form please because there was not enough space for me to explain my past visa refusal situation:

My first Canada tourist visa application has been refused on (2021-10-08), because I did not declaration on my past visa refusal. (The reason that I did not declaration my USA refusal on my first Canada application from was because I really forgot to add the USA refusal that I had on November 2012 in my form).
And I would like to add in my new application that I have been refused two times for the country United Stated of America. The first refusal was on November 2012 and if I’m not mistaken the second one was on December 2012. The reason that I applied for the United State of America was for my further study, but my visa has been refused and I could not go to the United State of America.

Thank You!