17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well and thank you so much for answering question for the many of us.

We got our first GCMS (CEC inland) on aug 6th and had the following remarks on it :

Eligibility - passed
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress (for which they asked RCMP clearance. We had submitted our India PCC and France PCC already)
medical - passed
info sharing - complete

They asked RCMP on july 11th and we got them just last week and have submitted them to ircc.

Do you know how long it takes to get from RCMP submission to PR portal access ?
Each application is different and there are not specific timlines.

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
@legalfalcon Dear legalfalcon, I hope you are doing well. I have a question about re-medical exam

My work permit has been approved but the medical result was expired. So I have completed a new medical exam and sent a webform about this. I was told that the new medical result is now linked to my profile. However, the new medical result is not showing on my account. In this case, Can I travel to Canada with this new medical exam, or I will have to wait for the result to be reviewed by officer and to be reflected on my account before I can travel?
It has been over 2 months but there is no update so far.

Thank you so much for your time and your valuable opinion.

Last edited:

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
I got an email from IRCC asking still want to immigrate and they asked to reply that email on a new email address.
Wanted to know if we need to draft a separate new email and send it to the new email ID or reply to the same email after adding the new email ID?

TIA

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
@legalfalcon Dear legalfalcon, Thank you very much for your generous help and I really appreciate the time you spent answering my questions. I have two questions about the following webform reply that I received.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
  • Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • Changes in contact information
  • Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly. "

1. Does that mean that my webform was ignored along with the documents attached? Do I have to send another webform in this regard?
2. On the other hand, I still have not yet recieved a reply from another webform that I sent ( also with documents). Can I still assume that the webform has been recieved?

Thank you once again for your time and your valuable opinion

Last edited:

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
All individuals over the age of 16 have to sign the consent form for their information to be released. If you did not have your spouse's consent, your spouse's details will be redacted.
Thank you for the information. I had requested new set of notes on august 8th can i send them the form now on the email they provided in the confirmation. Or shall i order a new gcms notes. Please advise.
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the information. I had requested new set of notes on august 8th can i send them the form now on the email they provided in the confirmation. Or shall i order a new gcms notes. Please advise.
Thank you
Read the instructions and if in doubt contact the website.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Dear legalfalcon, Thank you very much for your generous help and I really appreciate the time you spent answering my questions. I have two questions about the following webform reply that I received.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
  • Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • Changes in contact information
  • Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly. "

1. Does that mean that my webform was ignored along with the documents attached? Do I have to send another webform in this regard?
2. On the other hand, I still have not yet recieved a reply from another webform that I sent ( also with documents). Can I still assume that the webform has been recieved?

Thank you once again for your time and your valuable opinion
This is the generic reply to all webforms. Just give it some days and see if you receive any response. If not, you will have to send the documents again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I got an email from IRCC asking still want to immigrate and they asked to reply that email on a new email address.
Wanted to know if we need to draft a separate new email and send it to the new email ID or reply to the same email after adding the new email ID?

TIA
Send it via web form and also at the email you receive it form unless a separate email is provided.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Dear legalfalcon, I hope you are doing well. I have a question about re-medical exam

My work permit has been approved but the medical result was expired. So I have completed a new medical exam and sent a webform about this. I was told that the new medical result is now linked to my profile. However, the new medical result is not showing on my account. In this case, Can I travel to Canada with this new medical exam, or I will have to wait for the result to be reviewed by officer and to be reflected on my account before I can travel?
It has been over 2 months but there is no update so far.

Thank you so much for your time and your valuable opinion.
If you have a valid visa and WP, you can travel. Medicals have nothing to do with it.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I am the PA with dependent applicant in India. I've received my e-CoPR through the portal already last week but haven't got the PPR for spouse yet. I have seen many applicants received PPR with the portal email while some don't. Could you please share your thoughts on this trend?
Do we have to let IRCC know about this OR when should we expect the PPR for spouse?

Thank you for your time!

piecucumber

Sep 8, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, thank you for helping this community. Your answers to other questions have already helped.
I had a question for you. Would two minor immigration (administrative in the countries where it happened) violations be an issue for a PR application?

"having been convicted outside Canada of an offence that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an indictable offence under an Act of Parliament, or of two offences not arising out of a single occurrence that, if committed in Canada, would constitute offences under an Act of Parliament;"

Does it refer to criminal offences only?

Thank you for you time and your help.

Last edited:

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have applied for PGWP from India in Dec 2020 and have been waiting ever since. My wife has gone to Canada recently to study. It has been 9+ months since I applied but the last update I got was for biometrics in March 2021. I do not want to stay away from wife for very long. What can we do to not live separated for extended amount of time?

Chernobyl

Dec 15, 2020
Hi Legalfalcon,
I applied as a PNP (Outland nominee) and in my e-APR, I didn’t include something known as Schedule 4 (Form: IMM 0008E). The e-APR never actually asked for it either. But I did include my nomination certificate.
I wasn’t aware of this schedule 4 until I read somewhere on a forum.
do you think it’s prudent to raise a web form and send the document to IRCC?

again - thank you for your time!
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I am the PA with dependent applicant in India. I've received my e-CoPR through the portal already last week but haven't got the PPR for spouse yet. I have seen many applicants received PPR with the portal email while some don't. Could you please share your thoughts on this trend?
Do we have to let IRCC know about this OR when should we expect the PPR for spouse?

Thank you for your time!
For a dependent who is not in Canada, the PPR will have to be sent as per the policy and instruction to the local visa office. You can contact IRCC, but you will just have to wait.