+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon,
Could you be so kind to give your input for my queries. I am a PNP applicant AOR Feb 2021. From my nomination I read that I have to saty permanentaly in nominating province. So I have few question for which I am worrying. Here are those
1. After getting PR under PNP can I move to another province if I do not get job in my native (PNP) province?
2. Suppose I have a job in my PNP-province but got a better job in another province can I move to another province after PR and will it impact my PNP-PR status?
3. Can I move outside of Canada for job purpose and will it negatively impact my PNP-PR status?

Thanking in advance for your answers!!!

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, Sir Manmeet. Thank you for all that you do for the community. I hope it is okay to ask for your advice and borrow some of your time.

I am an EE FSW Outland Aor august 2019. Been waiting for 24 months and counting and within this wait, I already got married and have 1 child and expecting another child this January 2022.

This wait has been very difficult. Given that things might take longer for my pathway I wanted to ask if it is okay to do the following

1) can I, the principal applicant, apply for student visa and include my minor child with me.

2) my spouse will not be included in the application because she is pregnant and won’t be able to complete the student visa medical request. Her PR medical is currently expired. However, she is an American citizen, can she still join me and my son but entering canada as a tourist? Can I process her work permit later on after the birth of my second child which will most likely be in canada?

3) our goal is to be there for the January 2022 school year and be able to land in canada before she gives birth. And wait out our PR application there will we study.

As you can see, we are doing moves in hope that we can finally settle down in canada and stsrt our canadian dream which we have been waiting for so long.

Other info to take note of:
I have immediate family who are PR/ Citizens of canada.

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hello,
4 days ago I got a request from Ircc to submit 2 more documents which I did immediately that same day! My aor is 7th march w one dependent inland! @legalfalcon , whats your opinion?
That was the first activity I have seen on my account! Will I receive my golden mail any day ? Or was it bad to receive an document request ?? They wanted proof of cohabitation and one other document! The deadline for the cohabitation letter would be monday 17th august. But as I said I already submitted everything the same day!
Please if anyone knows anything, let me know! cheers

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
4 days ago I got a request from Ircc to submit 2 more documents which I did immediately that same day! My aor is 7th march w one dependent inland! @legalfalcon , whats your opinion?
That was the first activity I have seen on my account! Will I receive my golden mail any day ? Or was it bad to receive an document request ?? They wanted proof of cohabitation and one other document! The deadline for the cohabitation letter would be monday 17th august. But as I said I already submitted everything the same day!
Please if anyone knows anything, let me know! cheers
During the processing of an application IRCC asks for additional document. If you AoR is March, 2021, then you are way too early as it takes 8-10 months to a PR application to be processed.

Reactions: smurfgirl

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, Sir Manmeet. Thank you for all that you do for the community. I hope it is okay to ask for your advice and borrow some of your time.

I am an EE FSW Outland Aor august 2019. Been waiting for 24 months and counting and within this wait, I already got married and have 1 child and expecting another child this January 2022.

This wait has been very difficult. Given that things might take longer for my pathway I wanted to ask if it is okay to do the following

1) can I, the principal applicant, apply for student visa and include my minor child with me.

2) my spouse will not be included in the application because she is pregnant and won’t be able to complete the student visa medical request. Her PR medical is currently expired. However, she is an American citizen, can she still join me and my son but entering canada as a tourist? Can I process her work permit later on after the birth of my second child which will most likely be in canada?

3) our goal is to be there for the January 2022 school year and be able to land in canada before she gives birth. And wait out our PR application there will we study.

As you can see, we are doing moves in hope that we can finally settle down in canada and stsrt our canadian dream which we have been waiting for so long.

Other info to take note of:
I have immediate family who are PR/ Citizens of canada.

1. Yes, the student visa application will be processed on its own merits and separate from the PR.

2. TRV (student visa) applications are for each individual and not for the entire family. The student visa will be filed for you. If you want your children or spouse to accompany, they will have to apply for a visitor's visa.

See #5,143

Reactions: Dikku1111

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
During the processing of an application IRCC asks for additional document. If you AoR is March, 2021, then you are way too early as it takes 8-10 months to a PR application to be processed.
Okay thank you! Good to know...lets hope its not that long! I dont think its to early as soooo many people I know already received PR and they applied after me and or around the same time!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,
Could you be so kind to give your input for my queries. I am a PNP applicant AOR Feb 2021. From my nomination I read that I have to saty permanentaly in nominating province. So I have few question for which I am worrying. Here are those
1. After getting PR under PNP can I move to another province if I do not get job in my native (PNP) province?
2. Suppose I have a job in my PNP-province but got a better job in another province can I move to another province after PR and will it impact my PNP-PR status?
3. Can I move outside of Canada for job purpose and will it negatively impact my PNP-PR status?

Thanking in advance for your answers!!!
See https://bit.ly/3CQpN5h

Reactions: Princes Queen

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon can you please shed some light on Inland applicants. How does it possible to have so many inland PNP and FSW with Eligibility Not Started after about a year since AOR?
Just R10 is done and then applications got transferred to different VO with zero movement.
This is so frustrating and almost surreal especially when ircc claims to process inlands.
The applications are being processed, but the processing is slow and currently IRCC is only prioritising CEC applications.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, is there a difference in the results you'd get between ATIP or GCMS notes? I'm FSW inland applicant btw.
ATIP stands for the Access to Information and Privacy.

The Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act the two laws under which you obtain the GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello LegalFalcon,

I had received my COPR nov last year but could not travel due to restrictions. I got married in August early and wanted to travel not knowing I had to inform IRCC of my marriage. Gross negligence on my part, however before I could travel I was able to inform ircc of this after a friend pointed out the same. IRCC has reopend my file within a day and asking me to wait for them to send me document list. I am PNP applicant and had received my first ppr within 5 months, I am stressed as to whether all of my app will be reassessed or just my spouse's documents? and will it take as long as it does to process a full outland application or I can expect the process to just assess my spouse's details. Your help would be highly appreciated, this past week has been a hell for me as I was about to potentially make a misrepresentation not knowing it
If your family composition changes after your have submitted your application, then the eligibility is not done again, but only the spouse's documents are reviewed and the application will be approved.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HELLO @legalfalcon

MY AOR is Feb 23, 2021 VO primary- Montreal Secondary- Sydney.

Got medical passed on march 10 and submitted BIL ON march 11 (not clear)
ADR (New Job letter ) July 20
BIL Again Submitted on July 29

my question is does your criminality starts after biometrics are passed?? and I complete 6 month period on aug 23 so if my criminality just started after biometrics on July 29 then it will still take 2-3 months for my application to approve??

Thank you in advance.
The criminality is based on your PCCs and the biometrics you provide. The fingerprints that you provide are processed by RCMP and the result is provided to IRCC.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Reactions: Yuvi3245

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
If your family composition changes after your have submitted your application, then the eligibility is not done again, but only the spouse's documents are reviewed and the application will be approved.

Thank you so much for replying. I am just little worried that will it take too long to process, the anxiety is getting the better of me. Its just my spouse's medical security etc which shouldn't take long. In the email they mentioned that they will send document request once they are able to proceed with my application, file is already reopened. Sorry for asking such stupid questions

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon, I hope are keeping well.

Recently, I received my gcms notes and found that my medicals are extended until Jul 2022 as per the new policy for me and my dependent but my eligibility reflects as recommend pass and security not started in the notes.

On the other hand, upon enquiry from MP office once in Jan 2021 and the other in Jul 2021 my eligibility is said to be in progress, could you please advise how long eligibility can be in progress by an officer because in gcms notes the status doesn’t show as in progress.

Is medical extension sign of any good?

I am trying to figure out which status is more reliable the one in gcms or the one received from MP office? Is nudging from MP office any good or bad?

I will be really grateful if you could help me in understanding this. Thank you so much!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Dear @legalfalcon please explain what does this mean in GCMS:

Organizations and Entities: 1
Name: Workload management - Top up transfer
Type: Organization
Sub type: Other
Other Sub Type description: Tracking

This thing is frightening me! Please shed some light.