17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Any updates on when IRCC will resume issuing PPRs for outland FSW applicants? As per GCMS, my FSW-O application was approved since last year and till now I am getting no PPR.

Thanks in advance!
IRCC has already started sending PPRs. It is just a matter of time. Also, the COVID conditions in your country along with the visa office will be a factor too.

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Hello @legalfalcon
What's the typical wait time for issuing CoPR after submitted the photo/address on the portal? It has been a week now and I have not received my eCoPR yet. Thanks!

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
IRCC has already started sending PPRs. It is just a matter of time. Also, the COVID conditions in your country along with the visa office will be a factor too.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response. When did Canada started sending PPRs to outland FSW applicants?
Can I rely on websites such as Myimmtracker to know the status of PPR issuances? On this website, I am seeing no movement of PPR issuances to outland FSW applicants who resides in countries other than USA.

Best Regards,

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response. When did Canada started sending PPRs to outland FSW applicants?
Can I rely on websites such as Myimmtracker to know the status of PPR issuances? On this website, I am seeing no movement of PPR issuances to outland FSW applicants who resides in countries other than USA.

Best Regards,
Same here. I check My ImmiTracker often, and I see zero FSW-O applicants outside the US getting PR. Maybe 1 or 2 FSW-Inland candidates, but the rest are all CEC.

@legalfalcon do you maybe mean IRCC has begun issuing expired CoPRs? A lot of us are stuck on security not yet started (final phases of the processing), and are watching for when literally anyone outside the US and Canada reports that they've received CoPR. If you've seen that anywhere, could you kindly post a link here? It would be quite some progress.

• Wow
Reactions: arvind92

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
What's the typical wait time for issuing CoPR after submitted the photo/address on the portal? It has been a week now and I have not received my eCoPR yet. Thanks!
1-5 weeks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Best Regards,
Any website that is not an official one is always doubtful. Relying on it is risky as it does not capture all the data. Also, once an application is approved the incentive of individuals to update i very low.

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
You have to answer "No," since your have not been convicted, neither you are currently charged, on trial, or party to a crime or offence and neither are you subject to any proceedings.

However, you should explain your charge for inattentive driving in your application. This won't be a big deal.

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
good day..i am new to this thread..i would like to ask for some advice regarding my workIng permit application. I am now waiting for a new lmia to be able to apply for a new working permit because my previous application was rejected because it was not sent in the right time given to me by the IRCC due to the pandemic. what worries me is my answer to the question in my previous application “if you have been charged or convicted in any crime” my answer is NO because when I think my case of malicious mischief is full widrawn I answered NO. the refusal letter said...
-Iam not satisfied that you thruthfully answered all question in the documents you have submitted.
-You have had more sufficient time to submit the requested information. Should you decide to reaaply you should provide the documents previously needed.

my confusion arise to my answered No to my previous application. I can change it to Yes in my new application?.And I will explain why I answered that way in my previous application. Thanks for the answersGodbless

ita_drgen

Mar 11, 2020
@legalfalcon Do you mean the COVID situation in the applicant’s country of residence might affect processing because the visa office might not be open due to restrictions? Or is it possible that the IRCC might be hesitant to issue visas for people from countries where the pandemic is not under control because they might be a helth risk for Canada?

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Do you mean the COVID situation in the applicant’s country of residence might affect processing because the visa office might not be open due to restrictions? Or is it possible that the IRCC might be hesitant to issue visas for people from countries where the pandemic is not under control because they might be a helth risk for Canada?

Thank you!
It can be both. The latter would be a federal government's decision based on the recommendation from PHAC. Eg. Canada has banned flights from India until August 21.

osangmendoza

Apr 18, 2014
Dear Legalfalcon,

good day..i am new to this thread..i would like to ask for some advice regarding my workIng permit application. I am now waiting for a new lmia to be able to apply for a new working permit because my previous application was rejected because it was not sent in the right time given to me by the IRCC due to the pandemic. what worries me is my answer to the question in my previous application “if you have been charged or convicted in any crime” my answer is NO because when I think my case of malicious mischief is full widrawn I answered NO. the refusal letter said...
-Iam not satisfied that you thruthfully answered all question in the documents you have submitted.
-You have had more sufficient time to submit the requested information. Should you decide to reaaply you should provide the documents previously needed.

my confusion arise to my answered No to my previous application. I can change it to Yes in my new application?.And I will explain why I answered that way in my previous application. Thanks for the answersGodbless

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Hello all,

I am June 03, 2021 AOR (PNP - Outland) and there hasn't been any update what so ver on my application. I can see there are people from late April having no updates to their applications. My question is if anyone can guide me, can I apply for GCMS given that I haven't received any BIL or MEP just to see if my application at least has been assigned to some case processing officer?

kkhan16

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I applied for PR with multiple NOC codes given my wide variety of jobs.
In my primary NOC I have 2 years worth of experience and the letter listed all the details needed.
In my second NOC, I have 5 months worth of experience. The letter also stated all details necessary.
In the third NOC, I have 1 year 6 months worth of experience and GCMS notes have that it confirms the employment in declared occupation throughout specified period. However, no duties listed. I really begged the institution for the duties but they refused to. They outlined the job title, period of employment and salary.

I would have selected 3 years FSW experience because once added up, that comes up to a total of 4 years 11 months.
The GCMS notes verified 428 CRS points out of 478 and ends saying:
“FSW work: 1 year. CRS Foreign Work:3+ years - (REVIEW REQUIRED)

is it possible they can deny me based on the lack of duties for the third NOC?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I applied for PR with multiple NOC codes given my wide variety of jobs.
In my primary NOC I have 2 years worth of experience and the letter listed all the details needed.
In my second NOC, I have 5 months worth of experience. The letter also stated all details necessary.
In the third NOC, I have 1 year 6 months worth of experience and GCMS notes have that it confirms the employment in declared occupation throughout specified period. However, no duties listed. I really begged the institution for the duties but they refused to. They outlined the job title, period of employment and salary.

I would have selected 3 years FSW experience because once added up, that comes up to a total of 4 years 11 months.
The GCMS notes verified 428 CRS points out of 478 and ends saying:
“FSW work: 1 year. CRS Foreign Work:3+ years - (REVIEW REQUIRED)

is it possible they can deny me based on the lack of duties for the third NOC?
Since I am not privy to your documents I cannot say anything conclusively. However, if your work reference letter does not have job duties, that work experience will not be included.

Also, even if your employer does not provide you with job duties, you could have got one from a supervisor, colleague, or any person who was privy to your job duties and explain it in LoE.

Apart from CRS, you also have to meet the MEC, i.e. score 67 points or higher.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

If you score 67 or higher and also have CRS above the cut-off, you will meet the eligibility, if not, then you will not.

Reactions: kkhan16

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I am June 03, 2021 AOR (PNP - Outland) and there hasn't been any update what so ver on my application. I can see there are people from late April having no updates to their applications. My question is if anyone can guide me, can I apply for GCMS given that I haven't received any BIL or MEP just to see if my application at least has been assigned to some case processing officer?
If your AoR is June, you should wait for another 1-2 months before requesting GCMS notes. If you request them now, you will not have anything substantial in them. GCMS notes only help after your eligibility has started, which happens 2-4 months after AoR.

Also, for BIL and MEP it takes 45-60 days.

Reactions: sheikhfahad103