+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon , Does employer need to submit employer declaration form to support my BCpnp even if i m already working in BC with same employer on ICT workpermit ??? I have the indeterminate job offer from them, is this document fine to be able to get my BCpnp processed?
I meant here BCpnp tech pilot program

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,
I have applied for PR under CEC category on April 2019 and added my spouse (currently she is in India) on July 2019 to my application.
After a long wait, she received her COPR and stamped passport on Jan 2021. But I am still waiting for the COPR from January (primary applicant in Canada).
Because of some family issues, i need to get her to Canada as soon as I can. But i don't know if there is any option available.
1. Can i apply TRV for her under family reunification? i saw some people successfully brought their dependants to Canada. But after she got the COPR, can i apply for TRV?
2. I am on BOWP. Can i apply SOWP for her?
Please provide your input on this matter and help us. Thank you Sir
If you have not received a COPR, then you are not a RP, however, if your spouse has a COPR, then she can request an authorisation to travel based on immediate family. You do not need to apply for a TRV. However, before that you will have to get a COPR since dependents can only land as PR after the PA gets a COPR or lands.

Also, once you receive a COPR, your spouse will not need a AL, since your spouse will be an immediate family member of a PR and this exempt from travel restrictions.

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
If you have not received a COPR, then you are not a RP, however, if your spouse has a COPR, then she can request an authorisation to travel based on immediate family. You do not need to apply for a TRV. However, before that you will have to get a COPR since dependents can only land as PR after the PA gets a COPR or lands.

Also, once you receive a COPR, your spouse will not need a AL, since your spouse will be an immediate family member of a PR and this exempt from travel restrictions.
@legalfalcon , sorry, I did not understand. Did you mean to apply AL for her before I get my COPR? Can I give it a try?
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , sorry, I did not understand. Did you mean to apply AL for her before I get my COPR? Can I give it a try?
Thanks
Yes, you can give it a try. However, of you just wait, you should get a COPR soon, and as soon as you get it, you will be a PR since you are in Canada, and your immediate family will be exempt from travel restrictions.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
You only have to submit a PCC when you submit your application. If IRCC wants a revised PCC they will ask.

All documents you submit have to be valid as on the day you submit your application. If they subsequently expire, there is no need to be worried.
Thanks so much for your kind and timely reply.
Saw a post on IRCC site that complex application Will require redo of medical, police report and international passport. All these expired in my case due to covid 19. Learnt as well that after submission that police report is valid for one year just like medical pls look into these. Thanks

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon

I understand outland express entry applications have been paused due to Covid. In this time of Covid, have you heard of any instances that an outland express entry applicant with family living in Canada being processed and PPR/COPR issued because of this? I have Canadian Citizen siblings living in Canada and have been waiting for PPR since August 2019. Do you have any recommendation for my application to be expedited given this?

Thank you for your guidance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks so much for your kind and timely reply.
Saw a post on IRCC site that complex application Will require redo of medical, police report and international passport. All these expired in my case due to covid 19. Learnt as well that after submission that police report is valid for one year just like medical pls look into these. Thanks
In case of medicals

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

For PCC, you only have to submit a new PCC, if IRCC asks. If you want to do it on your own accord, that is your choice, but not required. Most applicants are not asked a new PCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I understand outland express entry applications have been paused due to Covid. In this time of Covid, have you heard of any instances that an outland express entry applicant with family living in Canada being processed and PPR/COPR issued because of this? I have Canadian Citizen siblings living in Canada and have been waiting for PPR since August 2019. Do you have any recommendation for my application to be expedited given this?

Thank you for your guidance!
Having family in Canada has no impact on the processing of your application and neither can it be expedited. If you have family in Canada, you are eligible to request authorization to travel under the immediate / extended family reunification if you have a visa, or you can apply for a visitor's visa and an authorization at the same time. But having family by itself is not a ground to get a decision on your PR application.

You can surely give it a try, which will be at the discretion of the officer.

Reactions: PauR20

Naveen54321

Apr 6, 2021
Having family in Canada has no impact on the processing of your application and neither can it be expedited. If you have family in Canada, you are eligible to request authorization to travel under the immediate / extended family reunification if you have a visa, or you can apply for a visitor's visa and an authorization at the same time. But having family by itself is not a ground to get a decision on your PR application.

Is it the same case if the gcms notes states that the application is approved?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is it the same case if the gcms notes states that the application is approved?
I didn't;t quite get your question, could you please elaborate?

bekanada

Aug 8, 2020
Hi everybody, aor Jan 14 th 2021,pnp Nova scotia.
I've called ircc today , they Say eligibility passed, the others not yet starter.
So my question what exactly "eligibility passed" means?
All the control (Pof, education, language skill, work experiences... ) are done and ok exept background check (criminality and security)?
This question is especialy for legalfalcon.
Thanks you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everybody, aor Jan 14 th 2021,pnp Nova scotia.
I've called ircc today , they Say eligibility passed, the others not yet starter.
So my question what exactly "eligibility passed" means?
All the control (Pof, education, language skill, work experiences... ) are done and ok exept background check (criminality and security)?
This question is especialy for legalfalcon.
Thanks you in advance.
Eligibility is the most important stage, and during that processing offices determine if

• the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
  • when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
This includes verifying your work reference letters, pof, language, educations assessments etc. and making sure that the CRS and MEC you claimed in your profile is met and is supported by the documents you submitted.

All applications go through the following stages:

R10 - happens within 30-45 days, one indicator is that your meds are passed around the same time R10 is passed.
Criminality - Based on your PCC and biometrics, seehttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html
Usually starts with R10, and is conclusively passed with eligibility after biometrics are assessed.
Medicals - Will reflect on your MyCIC account.
Eligibility - see above
Security - Last stage and starts after eligibility is conclusively passed. see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

When IRCC says that all other stages are not started, they simple mean that BGC, which comprises of criminality and security may not have been initiated.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: fakelucio

Naveen54321

Apr 6, 2021
I didn't;t quite get your question, could you please elaborate?
I am an express entry candidate from india...AOR JAN 2020... medicals passed in March 2020...haven't heard anything from IRCC since then....i have a sibling living in canada....my gcms notes states that my application has been approved....is there any chance of applying for an exemption....as i come under extended family..... Thank you in advance