+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon

i kindly need your help analyzing these GCMS notes, it says in the notes:
“Fingerprint: tried maximum attempts but this is the best combination captured. Hands are bit moist.”
I only tried once and the VAC officer told me its good, will this create any issues or delay to my file? And can I request doing them again?

Reactions: Dikku1111

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon

“Fingerprint: tried maximum attempts but this is the best combination captured. Hands are bit moist.”
I only tried once and the VAC officer told me its good, will this create any issues or delay to my file? And can I request doing them again?
I had very similar situation.

GCMS note said biometric passed but note said, sctrach on thubm, but ircc hasn't ask me again at the moment.

Please update me about your biometric.

Thanks

Lizmisra

Oct 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Need help - I am going to apply for GCMS notes. I am a FSW-O applicant. While filling-up the consent form (IMM5744e), under "2.1 Related Individual’s Information" - Do I need to mention my spouse's information along with his signature? In my application, I've marked him as non-accompanying. Please advise if I need to mention his information and signature for applying GCMS notes. Thank you!

Last edited:

happyguy2021

Feb 13, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon . I am and outland FSW applicant and my CBSA notes shows the below assessments on page 2. On page 1, the App status is still open and I have no PPR yet.

Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org Crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresention:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

And the last note by the officer said that “Integrates search Foss/gcms check completed - NAI. Satisfied all requirements met. File approved” and I can see the some details of the counterfoil and COPR under the “Finalize Application” section.

I have some questions and it would be appreciated if you can help me.

-1- When my application got approved, my medicals were still valid for 3 more month. Now my medicals are expired. I made a proactive step and sent them a new upfront medical exam, but as of today, I called IRCC they told me that they neither did extend my medicals nor reviews my new medical exam yet. No mention in the notes that my medicals were requested to be reassessed yet. My CBSA notes were generated before my medicals got expired.If I order today a new CBSA notes, will the “Final: Approval” status be gone and my application is no more approved since my medicals got expired? Or once it’s approved, it will stay approved even if my medicals got expired?

-2- My app status in page one is still open. Under assessments, can the approved status change to “blank” in the future? Or once it’s approved by an officer, it will be conclusively approved? since be wrote “Integrated search Foss/gcms check completed - NAI. Satisfied all requirements met. File approved”

-3- Under the “Finalize Application” section, the validity date of my counterfoil and COPR expires on the same date my medicals expired. Will they issue me new documents once they extend my medicals?

-4- I passed the security as per many calls and webform enquiries. I know that when the security is passed, it will show “passed” under assessments in CBSA notes. But mine doesn’t shows passed. Why do you think?

-5- The status of my counterfoil and COPR is “not started”. Why do you think is that?

-6- Under “Organizations and Entities”, it’s written CN COVID PACE. What is that

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
Hello @legalfalcon . I am and outland FSW applicant and my CBSA notes shows the below assessments on page 2. On page 1, the App status is still open

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresention:
Other reqs:

And the last note by the officer said that “Integrates search Foss/gcms check completed - NAI. Satisfied all requirements met. File approved” and I can see the some details of the counterfoil and COPR under the “Finalize Application” section.

-1- When my application got approved, my medicals were still valid for 3 more month. Now my medicals are expired. I made a proactive step and sent them a new upfront medical exam, but as of today, I called IRCC they told me that they neither did extend my medicals nor reviews my new medical exam yet. My CBSA notes were generated before my medicals got expired.If I order today a new CBSA notes, will the “Final: Approval” status be gone and my application is no more approved since my medicals got expired? Or once it’s approved, it will stay approved even if my medicals got expired?

-2-Under the “Finalize Application” section, the validity date of my counterfoil and COPR expires on the same date my medicals expired. Will they issue me new documents once they extend my medicals?

Thanks so much!
Congratulations. what is your AOR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes I am inland. I told you about my CEC application being refused due to an error in fact and in law by an ircc officer. File was reopened after judicial review and I was asked to submit additional documents ie court documents showing the criminal charges laid against me were dropped. I submitted the court documents on February 3rd after being asked for it on February 2nd. And on February 13th i got another letter saying they were in the admissibility review and needed me to pay the RPRF. As of today, i now know eligibility was passed in that February 2nd and security passed on February 12th a day after i was asked to pay RPRF. But I'm tolf criminality not started which is a first as I have always known/heard for security to be the last stage. So I'm wondering if you know what this may be.

For inland applicants criminality can be the last stage. Also, since criminality and security have a shelf life many applications are pending.

Given the specific circumstances of your case, that there was a judicial review due to criminality concerns, it is not surprising that it is penning. Most likely it is in progress and they have to make a final decision. It cannot be not started since it was started before and base on that you were given a refusal.

Reactions: User2323

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon . I am and outland FSW applicant and my CBSA notes shows the below assessments on page 2. On page 1, the App status is still open and I have no PPR yet.

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresention:
Other reqs:

-1- When my application got approved, my medicals were still valid for 3 more month. Now my medicals are expired. I made a proactive step and sent them a new upfront medical exam, but as of today, I called IRCC they told me that they neither did extend my medicals nor reviews my new medical exam yet. No mention in the notes that my medicals were requested to be reassessed yet. My CBSA notes were generated before my medicals got expired.If I order today a new CBSA notes, will the “Final: Approval” status be gone and my application is no more approved since my medicals got expired? Or once it’s approved, it will stay approved even if my medicals got expired?

-2- My app status in page one is still open. Under assessments, can the approved status change to “blank” in the future? Or once it’s approved by an officer, it will be conclusively approved? since be wrote “Integrated search Foss/gcms check completed - NAI. Satisfied all requirements met. File approved”

-3- Under the “Finalize Application” section, the validity date of my counterfoil and COPR expires on the same date my medicals expired. Will they issue me new documents once they extend my medicals?

-4- I passed the security as per many calls and webform enquiries. I know that when the security is passed, it will show “passed” under assessments in CBSA notes. But mine doesn’t shows passed. Why do you think?

-5- The status of my counterfoil and COPR is “not started”. Why do you think is that?

-6- Under “Organizations and Entities”, it’s written CN COVID PACE. What is that

Thanks so much!
This is what most applications are, i..e they have GCMS notes showing approved and waiting for a COPR.

1. IRCC is backlogged with medicals, so if you have submitted new medicals, then most likely they have not been reviewed. Once they are reviewed, they will be valid for 1 year. Depending on whether your criminality and security chances have expired and ned to be re-done, IRCC will do a final review before sending a COPR.

2. Approved means that all stages have passed. However, like medicals security and criminality are valid for s specific time. If they expire, then will have to be extended or re-done. The eligibility once approved will not have to be redone.

3. You will be sent new documents with new dates.

4. It is not necessary that it will show passed. It can be redacted (blank). See your admissibilities - security section fo GCMS.

5. Because they have not issued you one and your application status is open.

6. applications are put in groups and your was CN COVID pace and application put on hold.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Need help - I am going to apply for GCMS notes. I am a FSW-O applicant. While filling-up the consent form (IMM5744e), under "2.1 Related Individual’s Information" - Do I need to mention my spouse's information along with his signature? In my application, I've marked him as non-accompanying. Please advise if I need to mention his information and signature for applying GCMS notes. Thank you!
YEs, irrespective of whether your spouse is accompanying or not you should enter their details and have them sign the form. If your spouse does not sign the form then their information in the GCMS notes will be redacted.

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
For inland applicants criminality can be the last stage. Also, since criminality and security have a shelf life many applications are pending.

Given the specific circumstances of your case, that there was a judicial review due to criminality concerns, it is not surprising that it is penning. Most likely it is in progress and they have to make a final decision. It cannot be not started since it was started before and base on that you were given a refusal.
Oh I get it now. Thank you for always taking the time to respond and explain in details. Also for your selfless act, you're pretty much a super hero to all of us on this site. I know a lot of people get the information they want/need and disappear without acknowledging but I'd like to really thank you for doing something you didnt have to do. My kindest and best regards to you @legalfalcon

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hey @legalfalcon

@legalfalcon hey again, can you kindly shed some light on my request above?
Thanks

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

Curious to know that...let’s say that only my medicals will expire on 01/01/2021 (while security and criminality will remain valid).
The GCMS i ordered was generated on 25/10/2020 before my med expiration and it shows a “Final: Approved” status.

If I ordered a GCMS note after my medical expiry date and knowing that the officer hasn’t yet either extend my old one nor request a new one...what would be its “Final” status? Will it remain “Final: Approved”? Or it will be “Final: Blank” since my medicals are no longer valid and no further extension/remed decision was made yet?

Thanks a lot!!

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Good Evening @legalfalcon
I just checked my Profile account and my application was approved today.

Please i have two questions, I am yet to receive a letter from ircc, am I to do anything to get the letter. So confused on the next steps.

Also, I recently started a new job this week should I still send a webform notifying them about my new job since my application is approved. I am on an open work permit (no lima) and I didn't have my previous employer on my work permit

Thank you.
Hey congrats
Do you have any dependent on your file? And did your medical expired throughout the process

tuba_jay

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon ,
I am here with lots of confusions and lot more expectation that I will get my answers:

we have received ITA under CEC in latest draw.
We have got two previous refusals for visit visa and Spouse open work permit. We have got ‘insufficient evidence of proof of relationship’ as one of the reason in last refusal
My question is:
Q) What we have to mention in LOE regarding refusals. Just write that we applied for it and got refusal? Or we are supposed to mention the reasons and also should explain them?

IndiaDgreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
IRCC says you do not require an AL letter to travel as an Immediate Fam Member BUT at the airport, airlines are insisting on Authorisation Letter (a few IFM got offloaded as well).

My friend has applied AL for wife and kid but no response yet from IRCC. What he should do now?
---
TIA

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
IRCC says you do not require an AL letter to travel as an Immediate Fam Member BUT at the airport, airlines are insisting on Authorisation Letter (a few IFM got offloaded as well).

My friend has applied AL for wife and kid but no response yet from IRCC. What he should do now?
---
TIA
You have to tap to the airline or ask IRCC to issue a letter to this effect. This is a local issue and IRCC has to send a clear message to airlines