+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
I have a question on one question in "Statutory Questions"
"Have you been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent resident Visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country".
I previously received an PR application rejection due to incomplete information in the application. Does that count as refusal? Or I can give No as the answer

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I have a question on one question in "Statutory Questions"
"Have you been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent resident Visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country".
I previously received an PR application rejection due to incomplete information in the application. Does that count as refusal? Or I can give No as the answer

Thanks
That counts as a refusal and you should answer yes, and mention the application. number of the application that was refused as being incomplete. You can describe this in the section provided under the questions.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
That counts as a refusal and you should answer yes, and mention the application. number of the application that was refused as being incomplete. You can describe this in the section provided under the questions.
Thanks for the prompt response. I was earlier had an decline in OPT visa (optional practical training) due to date issues.
1) Should I add those details too .
2) Also may I know should I add proof of these in loe too? Can adding them in loe upfront avoid schedule A request?
3) Also may I know what is schedule A upfront. I have seen in other forum, members who have mentioned "yes" in Statutory Questions should upload Schedule A upfront. May I know what is this (any step by step process or link) and what should I do in my case.
4) For personal history, should I add travel details too that I made during last 10 years??

Also I don't remember adding statutory questions on other visa refusal in my EE profile. Is there any such questions in EE profile?
Thanks for all the help

Last edited:

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I have another question under personal history.
When I mentioned Master education I worked for a full-time job as a part of graduate co-op internship program in between my masters degree program. For example:
Started my Masters program from 2013-01-07 till 2014-01-01
Later, worked for my full time graduate co-op program from 2014-01-01 to 2014-06-31.( Part of my graduate program)
Then, continued to study masters program from
2014-07-01 to 2015-05-08. (Graduated with certificate).

1) Is this detail good enough to explain under personal history. I am concerned if this would confuse them saying it has overlap dates or something like that. I would like to hear your advice.

2) from the '2013-01-07' to '2014-01-01' what should I put for 'standing during the end of the study period' question? Should I say 'Certificate awarded' or 'good standing but certificate not awarded'. Because during the dates mentioned I was still pursuing my education and was awarded the certificate by 2015.

Please advise.

Also should we enter the dates starting from current year and then backwards? Because I have mentioned starting from oldest date to the recent date. Does the order of dates be in a particular order?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
@legalfalcon I need your help again.
1) I had internship from 1/1/2014 to 31/4/2014 at location A and on 11/4/2014 I joined as govt officer at same location A. I have a letter from my intern organisation that from 11/4/2014 to 31/4/2014 i was working telephonically. Should i attach that letter??
2) i had my report submission and my viva remaining after my job joining which i completed using my casual leaves. Should I mention this in my loe?
3) i have claimed points for my masters as assessed by iqas, will the above doubts cause rejection to my application??

THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
If I can add submit Schedule A upfront.
1) Should I enter all the details like statutory questions details, education details,work history, personal history and address history?
2) If I need extra spaces to enter the personal history how do I add them as the spaces left are not enough for me.
3) for educational details, in schedule A form, it's asking for primary education, higher education, University details. However, I have not added primary education & high school in my education details for online PR application as I don't have ECA for it.
4) Also, When I add primary and high school details in the Schedule A form, my name is mentioned in the certifcates as Neema MV (wherein Madayi Veetil is abbreviated as MV) whereas my entire PR application is under the name Neema Madayi Veetil. How do I state both names are same?
5) for online PR application under education details, I have added only my Bachelor's and Masters degree for which I have ECA. Should I add primary and high school details?

Sorry to ask questions frequently.
Thanks in Advance!!

Last edited:

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
1. there is no time frame, you can take your time, the faster you do, the processing will commence. Also, currently IRCC is not rejecting any application due to missing documents.

2. YEs, you should provide them with the documents. Will save you time.

3. Each form has specific requirements which are as follows:

IMM 008 - must be completed by the principal applicant
IMM 5669 - must be completed by the principal applicant
IMM 0008DEP - Must be completed with dep info
IMM 5406 - must be completed by the principal applicant, dependent spouse and any dependent 18 years of older. Each will have to fill their own form
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon sir for you detailed reply. In IMM 5669 there is no option to put present date for sections like addresses and personal history, should i put the date when i sign the document or leave it blank and then write "present" by hand when i print the document for signature.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I recently found an Grammar error in my reference letter. The letter mentioned "She had been a full time permanent employee having her total 40 hours of work per week." Where you can see that "her" is wrongly put into the statement.

Will this cause an issue? I am worried if this will cause issue because it was after a great effort I could get this letter from my previous employer.

Also, do we have to mention part time job worked during the period of studying? I have worked for part time job as security officer at residential offices from Aug 2013 to Dec 2013. However, I don't remember if I worked beyond that. Should I really add the job experience? I don't want to add something which I am not sure of but at the same doesn't want to withheld information (fearing misinterpretation). Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited:

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, thank you for keeping this thread active and making our lives simple by providing necessary guidance.
I have recently got CoPR with Travel Document Number as my passport which I renewed few days back. Now the CoPR has passport details which has marked as cancelled as I got new passport. What should I be doing in this case? Should I send copy of passport to IRCC via Web Form?
Looking at the delays from IRCC I am not sure how quickly they will update CoPR.
Please guide.

Mar 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Hello First time posting here
Applied express entry
AOR 25 August
Criminality Pass
Eligibility Pass
Background Pass

Everything pass waiting for Final Decision as per CIC rep on call

Workpermit expired Bridging Work permit applied
I am planning trip outside canada
Can I Come back If I receive COPR outside canada and apply PRTD when returning?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hello First time posting here
Applied express entry
AOR 25 August
Criminality Pass
Eligibility Pass
Background Pass

Everything pass waiting for Final Decision as per CIC rep on call

Workpermit expired Bridging Work permit applied
I am planning trip outside canada
Can I Come back If I receive COPR outside canada and apply PRTD when returning?

IF you are outside Canada, you won't be able to get a COPR as your status in Canada will not be confirmed on the PR Portal <https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html>
If you re outside Canada, you will have to submit your passport at VFS or Canadian consulate if you are not from a visa exempt country.

You only become a PR if you are outside Canada and travel to Canada and are admitted with a COPR, or if you are in Canada and receive a COPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, thank you for keeping this thread active and making our lives simple by providing necessary guidance.
I have recently got CoPR with Travel Document Number as my passport which I renewed few days back. Now the CoPR has passport details which has marked as cancelled as I got new passport. What should I be doing in this case? Should I send copy of passport to IRCC via Web Form?
Looking at the delays from IRCC I am not sure how quickly they will update CoPR.
Please guide.

You do not have to do anything. The details of your expired passport are in your current passport, either on the last page or stored electronically. You can travel with your current passport and COPR.

You can send a scan of your new passport, but since your file is approved and close there will be no updates.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I recently found an Grammar error in my reference letter. The letter mentioned "She had been a full time permanent employee having her total 40 hours of work per week." Where you can see that "her" is wrongly put into the statement.

Will this cause an issue? I am worried if this will cause issue because it was after a great effort I could get this letter from my previous employer.

Also, do we have to mention part time job worked during the period of studying? I have worked for part time job as security officer at residential offices from Aug 2013 to Dec 2013. However, I don't remember if I worked beyond that. Should I really add the job experience? I don't want to add something which I am not sure of but at the same doesn't want to withheld information (fearing misinterpretation). Please advise. Thanks.

A small grammar errors will have no impact on your application. However if it bothers you, you can send a replacement document by getting a new reference letter and send it via webform and explain that there was an error in your reference letter, but it is not required.

You only have to mention jobs in your work history for which you claim points. All work experience letters in work history will ask you to provide a work reference letter. If you are not claiming points for a work experience, you can simple remove it from work history and let it be in your personal history.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
You do not have to do anything. The details of your expired passport are in your current passport, either on the last page or stored electronically. You can travel with your current passport and COPR.

You can send a scan of your new passport, but since your file is approved and close there will be no updates.
Thank you @legalfalcon I'm actually inland CEC applicant. CoPR update shows last date on my passport as expiry date. I'm still awaiting for CoPR in email and further instructions from ircc.
Do I still will have to do anything here?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon sir for you detailed reply. In IMM 5669 there is no option to put present date for sections like addresses and personal history, should i put the date when i sign the document or leave it blank and then write "present" by hand when i print the document for signature.
You can type present or the 2021-01.