Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Well I understand that it is a glitch where it awards points based on months completed and not the date. However, I should decline the ITA if received today and only accept after I complete 3 years of work experience. I.e, after 3 Jan 2021. Am I right?

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it

As on the date when you create a profile, you should meet all the criteria and conditions. Since you did not meet the criteria of 3 years of work experience, you can't claim points for something that is happening post ITA.

IRCC clearly states:

Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

• the invitation to apply (ITA) was issued; or
  • the e-APR was received by IRCC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

• the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
  • when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

You have to meet the criteria when the ITA is issued and also when you submit the e-APR.

rdskhalsa

Nov 11, 2017
If you are planning to move to India, you can send a webform and inform IRCC that you are no longer in Mexico and want to submit your Passport in India, also send an email to mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

IRCC will send you new instructions on how to send the PP at the VFS in India.

You cannot use your current PPR and submit your PP in India as your file is in Mexico. Unless it is released form Mexico and NDVO has it, they will not be able to generate your COPR.
Thanks for your help, did the same. Just a follow-up question, Would my new PPR/ instructions be delayed substantially or this type of change is generally. I ask this because i have a 3 months notice period with my employer and had planned to resign upon PPR :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your help, did the same. Just a follow-up question, Would my new PPR/ instructions be delayed substantially or this type of change is generally. I ask this because i have a 3 months notice period with my employer and had planned to resign upon PPR :)
Usually this process is fairly quick and is done within 1-2 weeks. However, not due to COVID, everything is delayed. IF you do not hear back in a 7-10 days, send a follow up.

Reactions: rdskhalsa

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
Hi
I am a PNP-Inland applicant.

I called IRCC today and was told everything is passed and approved in principle (no issues), but an officer will make a final (phone) call.

1. Is this a routine, especially for PNP applicants ( I see most of the people get COPR emails)
2. How long it will take to get the phone call? It was the same one week ago?
3. What should I wait for during the phone call>

Thanks

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
Thank you for your usual support

i have a confusion.
It states on IRCC that you have to provide pcc since the age of 18 for anytime spent more than 6 months.

now,confusion is, that the PR application asks for last 10 years travel history and based on that the document checklist asks for PCC.

i have spent more than 6 months in Malaysia but it was about 12 years ago.
I have added last 10 years of travel history, hence, system not asking Malaysian pcc.

will my application be rejected?
There is an additional document section, but only one file can be uploaded (I have uploaded LOE)
So cannot upload malaysian pcc.

kindly help.

Tee23

Nov 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Please I will like to know if there is a specific format for the Letter of Explanation.
I intend to merge a letter of explanation to each document I intend to explain. For example; If I want provide more clarity for my POF. I intend to merge an LOE to the bank statement and reference letter.
Will this format be accepted by IRCC?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @legalfalcon

i have a confusion.
It states on IRCC that you have to provide pcc since the age of 18 for anytime spent more than 6 months.

now,confusion is, that the PR application asks for last 10 years travel history and based on that the document checklist asks for PCC.

I have added last 10 years of travel history, hence, system not asking Malaysian pcc.

There is an additional document section, but only one file can be uploaded (I have uploaded LOE)

kindly help.
History > 10 years is not required.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon
Please I will like to know if there is a specific format for the Letter of Explanation.
I intend to merge a letter of explanation to each document I intend to explain. For example; If I want provide more clarity for my POF. I intend to merge an LOE to the bank statement and reference letter.
With letters of explanation brevity is key; that's the important thing and keep it 1-2 pages max.

Reactions: Tee23

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

There is no specific format and if all your documents need a LoE, then there is something wrong with your supporting documents. LoE, as the name suggests is one document, 1-2 pages long, and address any issues the may be there in your application. You do not have to merge a LoE with every document you submit. Instead list out the issues and address them in one document and file them in the space provided specifically for LoE.

If you want to file a LoE with every document, that is your choice, and you can do what you thing works best for your application.

Reactions: Tee23

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

i have a confusion.

kindly help.

As per IRCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required will be rejected as incomplete.

The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them.

It clearly states that you only have to provide PCC for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years.

The instructions are clear.

Lizmisra

Oct 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

In my personal activities section, I have entered a row when I was preparing for government competitive exams (UPSC) after my graduation and before joining a private IT firm. This preparation was for a period of 7 months. The study mode was only through books.

What should I answer to this question? Is it "Yes" or "Not applicable"?

Have you listed all of APPLICANT's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that APPLICANT belongs to (if any)?

I have never been a part of military service or a government organization and also I am not sure what does professional association mean. Please confirm.

Thank you.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Please advise me.

I have applied for PNP paper (Manitoba) file on 08/10/2020.
Everything is passed except security and medical according to GCMS note.

My question is

My son is 20 years old and he is included in PR file, he is studying in 3rd semester of engineering and 4th will start in january 2021 which will end up june 2021.

Because his study is getting spoiling we were thinking to apply his student visa for Canada and his course is not available at Manitoba (Our sponsor State) so he has to apply for Ontario tech university which is located in ontario.

Does our PR file or his student visa file (If We Applied) will affect according to scenario ?

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi

I wanted to know when one raises a webform to New delhi, do we get an auto email receipt of the webform?

I did not receive any confirmation email for raising a webform...

The email i mentioned in the details is different than the email on the application.

Thanks in advance.