Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My brother was in same case. Last week, he just returned Toronto from Japan when he was on the way to Singapore. He received CoPR this June however he did't get PR card yet. Before he flew, IRCC informed that he became PR and all visaa are cancelled. However He returned by TRV and valid work permit.

I can not comment on individual cases. I have informed you of what the law and procedure is. It is unto you to decide how you want to move ahead.

Reactions: 001875

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
All your visa refusals should be declared in your application, not doing so can lead to misrepresentation. As per law you have an obligation to be truthful. Section 16(1) of the IRPA states:
  • 16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

See Tuiran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 324 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr59k
Alalami v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2018 FC 328 (CanLII), <http://canlii.ca/t/hr6r1>

If you inadvertently missed declaring your prior visa refusal in your SNIP, then you should inform SNIP and also answer the questions truthfully in your EE application.
Thank you for the detailed insight @legalfalcon. I am concerned that my SINP nomination may be revoked if I declare now. Do you think they will let me retain the nomination or will they ask to reapply? It was an utter oversight and I did not intend to misrepresent.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
@legalfalcon For the travel history in/out Mexico they only stamp the entry So, when mentioning the travel history for eAPR should I put the approximate date of exit which is (+1/-1) day, as I don't have any record.

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
@legalfalcon I would like your input with my case. I will be completing 3 years on 3 Jan 2021 but the points have already been updated in my profile. If there is a draw today and I receive an ITA. What is the way forward? I mean is there an accept or decline option or I have 90 days to submit documents straight away and I can submit after I complete 3 years? I am a little unsure about that bit. Please advise.

Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I would like your input with my case. I will be completing 3 years on 3 Jan 2021 but the points have already been updated in my profile. If there is a draw today and I receive an ITA. What is the way forward? I mean is there an accept or decline option or I have 90 days to submit documents straight away and I can submit after I complete 3 years? I am a little unsure about that bit. Please advise.

Thank you!
If there is a draw and you receive an ITA based on 3 years of work experience, then you will have to decline the ITA. The day you receive the ITA, your application is locked and the score captured. When you submit your application, your documents will be evaluated based on the documents you submitted and what you claimed in your profile.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon For the travel history in/out Mexico they only stamp the entry So, when mentioning the travel history for eAPR should I put the approximate date of exit which is (+1/-1) day, as I don't have any record.
Yes, you can and if it is just one record, no need to worry. If you have multiple, then you can explain it in LoE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the detailed insight @legalfalcon. I am concerned that my SINP nomination may be revoked if I declare now. Do you think they will let me retain the nomination or will they ask to reapply? It was an utter oversight and I did not intend to misrepresent.
This shouldn't be a ground to revoke your nomination, especially since you are forthcoming and rectifying the issue.

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
If there is a draw and you receive an ITA based on 3 years of work experience, then you will have to decline the ITA. The day you receive the ITA, your application is locked and the score captured. When you submit your application, your documents will be evaluated based on the documents you submitted and what you claimed in your profile.
@legalfalcon Well I understand that it is a glitch where it awards points based on months completed and not the date. However, I should decline the ITA if received today and only accept after I complete 3 years of work experience. I.e, after 3 Jan 2021. Am I right?

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it

claudedunk

Dec 2, 2020
It will not as long as you disclose it.
Thanks so much for your help.

I still have some questions baffling me right now regarding to proof of funds:

1. Is it mandatory to include all my bank accounts? Or it is sufficient that I provide one bank account with enough funds? I have one bank account with double the sum IRCC requires and other 2 accounts from different banks with few bucks in them.

2. Is it mandatory to include my house mortgage in proof of funds? Will the house mortgage affect my PR applications? I purchased a house in August this year so there are still many years ahead for me to pay all the mortgage off.

Really appreciate your kind help!

Lizmisra

Oct 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon -

I need your help. My AOR was on December-2019 (in the last week of the month) and I got a refusal on February-2020. The reason was instead of PG Diploma (evaluated by WES), I have selected it as Master's (My actual degree). Therefore, my CRS score dropped the cutoff mark and my application was refused.

Now, I got the ITA again. In my previous application, I missed to enter my current employment details in personal history because I joined that company near to my AOR (Submitting my e-APR). I joined the new company in the 2nd week of Dec-2019 and I submitted my e-APR in the last week of the month (Dec-2019). Since I was not claiming any points for it, I missed to enter the work details in my previous application.

Now, again I am not claiming any points for it. Therefore, I will be moving my current employment details in the personal history section and will also mention this in the LOE about this change. Since I already have 7 years of experience.

Shall I also explain in the LOE that I totally missed to enter my current employment details in my previous application which was refused earlier or it is not required? Please help me on this on how to proceed further. What should I say in the LOE. Please advise.

rdskhalsa

Nov 11, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing good.

This morning i received my PPR email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am currently in Mexico (country of origin- India).
The only mention of Mexico in PPR email is-

'If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.'

I checked with Mexico VAC and they said they are closed and not even accepting passports.

I will be travelling back to India on December 25,2020.

My questions are-
1. Do i need to raise a webform and inform CIO to switch my PPR to New delhi visa office stating i will be travelling back soon?
2. Or can i directly request a two way courier authorization from New delhi visa office attaching my current Ready for Visa email?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ripudaman Singh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing good.

This morning i received my PPR email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am currently in Mexico (country of origin- India).
The only mention of Mexico in PPR email is-

'If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.'

I checked with Mexico VAC and they said they are closed and not even accepting passports.

I will be travelling back to India on December 25,2020.

My questions are-
1. Do i need to raise a webform and inform CIO to switch my PPR to New delhi visa office stating i will be travelling back soon?
2. Or can i directly request a two way courier authorization from New delhi visa office attaching my current Ready for Visa email?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ripudaman Singh

If you are planning to move to India, you can send a webform and inform IRCC that you are no longer in Mexico and want to submit your Passport in India, also send an email to mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

IRCC will send you new instructions on how to send the PP at the VFS in India.

You cannot use your current PPR and submit your PP in India as your file is in Mexico. Unless it is released form Mexico and NDVO has it, they will not be able to generate your COPR.

Reactions: rdskhalsa

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon -

I need your help. My AOR was on December-2019 (in the last week of the month) and I got a refusal on February-2020. The reason was instead of PG Diploma (evaluated by WES), I have selected it as Master's (My actual degree). Therefore, my CRS score dropped the cutoff mark and my application was refused.

Now, I got the ITA again. In my previous application, I missed to enter my current employment details in personal history because I joined that company near to my AOR (Submitting my e-APR). I joined the new company in the 2nd week of Dec-2019 and I submitted my e-APR in the last week of the month (Dec-2019). Since I was not claiming any points for it, I missed to enter the work details in my previous application.

Now, again I am not claiming any points for it. Therefore, I will be moving my current employment details in the personal history section and will also mention this in the LOE about this change. Since I already have 7 years of experience.

Shall I also explain in the LOE that I totally missed to enter my current employment details in my previous application which was refused earlier or it is not required? Please help me on this on how to proceed further. What should I say in the LOE. Please advise.

If you did not mention your employment for which you did not claim points in your personal history of your previous application, then you should explain it briefly in the LoE.

If you are not claiming points for any work, even then the work should be entered in your personal history.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks so much for your help.

I still have some questions baffling me right now regarding to proof of funds:

1. Is it mandatory to include all my bank accounts? Or it is sufficient that I provide one bank account with enough funds? I have one bank account with double the sum IRCC requires and other 2 accounts from different banks with few bucks in them.

2. Is it mandatory to include my house mortgage in proof of funds? Will the house mortgage affect my PR applications? I purchased a house in August this year so there are still many years ahead for me to pay all the mortgage off.

Really appreciate your kind help!

1. You can show only one back account where you have sufficient funds to meet the PoF. If you have funds in more then one account you can then show all those accounts as long as the fund in them together meet the PoF. But there is no requirement to show all accounts you hold, if just one account is sufficient to meet the PoF requirements. To read more on PoF, see https://bit.ly/2W0uzsI

2. Not required. If you are making payments, there is no need.