Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
HI @legalfalcon
Would you please be so kind to help me to understand - what does this section of GCMS means?
While submitting PR application I've mentioned in Statuary questions about previous visitor visa refusal from Greek embassy. Now I see this kind of activity in my GCMS notes. Is this part of the security screening?

ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 1

Org/Entity ID: O114548701212
Name: EE PNP Triaged to IR
Type: Entity
Sub Type: Other
Other Sub Type Descrip: Tracking Overseas EE PNP cases sent to IR
Reason: Other
Other Reason Description: Visitor Refusal Greece
Effective Date: 2020/07/07

Thank you in advance!
Nothing to be concerned about. This note is about tracking of your nomination as you are PNP and part of the process.

Plol

Nov 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , Can you please help me with this?

Received the GCMS notes last week. Ordered on 10th Oct. But seems, the GCMS notes were generated on 20th Oct.

I could see something called "PRBIO". Can you please explain what it is? And is it why my file is not moving?

SPECIAL PROGRAM: 1
CREATED DATE:
UPDATED DATE:
UPDATED BY:
PRIMARY: YES
SPECIAL PROGRAM: PRBIO
DESCRIPTION: PRBIO

GROUP NAME

GROUP NAME: 1
CREATED DATE: 2020/05/22
CREATED BY:
UPDATED DATE: 2020/05/22
UPDATED BY:
GROUP #: 1-KMOIPDU
NAME: B6637 PENDING ITEM
TYPE: PR - TEMPORARY PROCESSING

Also, under the NOTES section, I found this:

NOTES: 1
CREATED DATE:
UPDATED DATE:
UPDATED BY:
RESTRICTED: NO
Label: Adm/Biometric
Office: Chennai VFS VAC
Text: <<Biometrics taken date & Biometrics number>> - Photograph: No blur is reflecting

@legalfalcon , can you please throw some light on this? I'm biometrics exempted and it got updated on the profile on Oct 14th. As per the GCMS, everything passed, except for criminality (in progress). Info Sharing - Complete.

Thank you!
Hi, so are you saying u were exempted, yet there is a note saying something abt your photograph?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Good day please the last time I called ircc I was told that eligibility passed,criminality passes and security passed and am waiting for final approval and my webform response i got also showed Eligibilty passed criminality and security valid. If this is the case does it mean an Officer has reviewed it? and who gives the final approval?
The final review is where it is ensured that all your documents are valid, and all checks have been done. It is the last step before the decision on your application is made.

“valid” in webform responses indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read more on how to decipher webform responses see https://bit.ly/36L7Eb7

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI @legalfalcon
Would you please be so kind to help me to understand - what does this section of GCMS means?
While submitting PR application I've mentioned in Statuary questions about previous visitor visa refusal from Greek embassy. Now I see this kind of activity in my GCMS notes. Is this part of the security screening?

ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 1

Org/Entity ID: O114548701212
Name: EE PNP Triaged to IR
Type: Entity
Sub Type: Other
Other Sub Type Descrip: Tracking Overseas EE PNP cases sent to IR
Reason: Other
Other Reason Description: Visitor Refusal Greece
Effective Date: 2020/07/07

Thank you in advance!
Triage is the criteria used to clarify files and send them to the appropriate office based on their specific issues. The files can be then sent to cBSA or IRCC (IR) based on what the file has. The application is triaged based on established criteria and is transferred to the relevant processing office, where application should be processed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , Can you please help me with this?

Received the GCMS notes last week. Ordered on 10th Oct. But seems, the GCMS notes were generated on 20th Oct.

I could see something called "PRBIO". Can you please explain what it is? And is it why my file is not moving?

SPECIAL PROGRAM: 1
CREATED DATE:
UPDATED DATE:
UPDATED BY:
PRIMARY: YES
SPECIAL PROGRAM: PRBIO
DESCRIPTION: PRBIO

GROUP NAME

GROUP NAME: 1
CREATED DATE: 2020/05/22
CREATED BY:
UPDATED DATE: 2020/05/22
UPDATED BY:
GROUP #: 1-KMOIPDU
NAME: B6637 PENDING ITEM
TYPE: PR - TEMPORARY PROCESSING

Also, under the NOTES section, I found this:

NOTES: 1
CREATED DATE:
UPDATED DATE:
UPDATED BY:
RESTRICTED: NO
Label: Adm/Biometric
Office: Chennai VFS VAC
Text: <<Biometrics taken date & Biometrics number>> - Photograph: No blur is reflecting

@legalfalcon , can you please throw some light on this? I'm biometrics exempted and it got updated on the profile on Oct 14th. As per the GCMS, everything passed, except for criminality (in progress). Info Sharing - Complete.

Thank you!
PR BIO refers to biographical data i.e. height, eye colour etc. which is collected prior to issuance of a PR.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
If the GCMS notes states that the documents have been assessed then they have been reviewed and added. There is nothing as passed for additional documents. It is eligibility that is passed, not separate documents.

See #2,521

IF your medicals have been transmitted to IRCC, and after they have been evaluated your medicals will show as passed and this will also be there in your GCMS notes.
Thanks for your reply

But i need your advise for upfront medical.

I haven't gone through any medical but i am thinking so what you suggest me as per my timeline, should i wait for MR or go for upfront ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply

But i need your advise for upfront medical.

I haven't gone through any medical but i am thinking so what you suggest me as per my timeline, should i wait for MR or go for upfront ?

Did you not submit an upfront medical? Are you an EE applicant or family class?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Did you not submit an upfront medical? Are you an EE applicant or family class?
I am PNP paper based applicant

AR 08/10/2019
AOR 15/01/2020

Please have a look my below timeline for details.

I haven't done medical and that's why i seeking for your advise for upfront.

claudedunk

Dec 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , can you help me with this?

I received my ITA couple of days ago and I found I have overstayed in the US in 2016 for 4 months and I left the US voluntarily without any removal or deportation procedure. My criminal record from FBI is also clean.

I plan to disclose full detail in letter of explanation, but how should I answer the statutory questions? Should I answer no to all of them?

Thanks in advance.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
If you add your spouse after submitting eAPR, your spouse will not be subject to eligibility, and therefore the scores will not be recalculated.

However, your spouse will be subject to criminal, medical and security admissibility.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your insights.
If I travel to India and get CoPR in the last week of my stay in India, can I travel to Canada with my existing Visa (Work Permit)? I read that all visas stay cancelled soon after I get CoPR, is that correct? Is there anything called accepting CoPR?

vihuynh

Dec 7, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. I need your help urgently.
Our file is approved today, PA is my husband with spouse and 2 child. Local VO: Singapore. PNP EE Stream.
We received PPR on 07/12/2020, we stay in Vietnam now however next week my husband is going to travel to Singapore to take care my father who is under treatment in Singapore about one month.
My question is: Can my husband submit the passport for our family at VFS Singapore instead of VFS Ho Chi Minh (he'll bring my pp and 2 my child'pps to Singapore)? Will we need to inform IRCC his location and wait for instructions or we just walk in and submit the passport in Singapore?
Other solution is: My husband'll fly to Singapore first and then he'll send his pp back Vietnam and I will submit pp for our family?
Thank you in advance.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Modernizing Canada’s Privacy Act – Online Public Consultation

The Government of Canada is reviewing the Privacy Act, the federal legislation that regulates how federal public sector institutions collect, use, disclose, retain, and dispose of the personal information of individuals.

Canadians’ expectations of privacy have changed and evolved since the Act became law more than three decades ago. It is time to review the Act to ensure it keeps pace with the effects of both technological change and evolving Canadian values.

Canadians are invited to share their views on key issues, such as:

• the rules on when federal institutions can collect personal information
  • how federal institutions can use the information entrusted to them
  • when federal institutions can share personal information with other federal institutions
  • how key concepts should be defined under the Act
  • the oversight and enforcement framework under the Act
The Department of Justice welcomes your feedback until January 17, 2021.

For further information on why we are reviewing the Privacy Act, visit Modernizing Canada’s Privacy Act.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I need your help urgently.
Our file is approved today, PA is my husband with spouse and 2 child. Local VO: Singapore. PNP EE Stream.
We received PPR on 07/12/2020, we stay in Vietnam now however next week my husband is going to travel to Singapore to take care my father who is under treatment in Singapore about one month.
My question is: Can my husband submit the passport for our family at VFS Singapore instead of VFS Ho Chi Minh (he'll bring my pp and 2 my child'pps to Singapore)? Will we need to inform IRCC his location and wait for instructions or we just walk in and submit the passport in Singapore?
Other solution is: My husband'll fly to Singapore first and then he'll send his pp back Vietnam and I will submit pp for our family?
Thank you in advance.

If you wish to submit your Passport for visa and COPR at a VO different form what the instructions state, you have to inform IRCC and IRCC will send you a new set of instructions accordingly. This is because your file is at Ho Chi Minh , and will have to be transferred to Singapore for Singapore to generate your COPRS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for your insights.
If I travel to India and get CoPR in the last week of my stay in India, can I travel to Canada with my existing Visa (Work Permit)? I read that all visas stay cancelled soon after I get CoPR, is that correct? Is there anything called accepting CoPR?
Earlier IRCC was sending COPRs by email for inland applicants and effective that date, you became a PR. Once you are a PR, all visas are cancelled as you no longer need a visa to enter Canada.

Lately this can been discontinued and IRCC now wants applicants to create an account on an online portal to activate the COPR.

If you fall in the latter category, then you can travel back on TRV. If not, and if your COPR is activated, you will have to apply for a PRTD.