+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
YEs, you can change your NOC post ITA. It has no bearing on the processing of your application. Changing the NOC does not impact your CRS. Only if your received PNP nomination under the NOC, then you cannot change it.
@legalfalcon I don't want to change noc for all of the jobs. Only one of the jobs. I want to keep my primary noc the same. Can I do that after ITA? Or would it affect my score?

Last edited:

PRjourney2020

Nov 6, 2020
Yes, that is correct. If you’re authorised to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, you do not need PoF. However, you will have to explain it in LoE.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.
It doesn't look like that when I click on the Valid job offer cause "Valid Job offer" has an extensive definition which my job doesn't satisfy.

Specially these points:

A valid job offer has to be:

• made by one employer
  • continuous
  • paid
  • full-time (at least 30 hours a week)
  • for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
    • not seasonal
  • in a job that is NOC:
    • Skill Type 0 or
    • Skill Levels A or B
It also must be made :

• by an employer with a new positive LMIA that approves the offer and names you and your position OR
  • if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
    • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
    • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
    • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident OR
  • if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
PGWP with my current job offer and less than 6 months of experience doesn't satisfy any of these.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
It’s been 3.5 years since AOR (crazy, I know), but I finally received a request today to redo medicals, but also to resubmit travel history, police certificate, passport copies and schedule A. Is this a good sign? Or an automatic request to have updated documents after a long wait?

IndiaDgreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Am a PNP (Outlander,INDIA) PR Applicant waiting for 2nd PPR after an addition in a family .As per GCMS notes ordered in Sep'2020 Eligibility /Security/Criminality is PASSED and Other Req is CANCELLED......MEDICAL EXPIRED few months back ( No Ext., No Re-Med) till date.

We have received four Ghost Update since November 1st week BUT still No Med Ext, No Re-Med, No PPR......What we shall expect?
--
Thanks & Regards

Reactions: NaijatoMapleLand

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It doesn't look like that when I click on the Valid job offer cause "Valid Job offer" has an extensive definition which my job doesn't satisfy.

Specially these points:

A valid job offer has to be:

• made by one employer
  • continuous
  • paid
  • full-time (at least 30 hours a week)
  • for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
    • not seasonal
  • in a job that is NOC:
    • Skill Type 0 or
    • Skill Levels A or B
It also must be made :

• by an employer with a new positive LMIA that approves the offer and names you and your position OR
  • if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
    • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
    • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
    • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident OR
  • if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
PGWP with my current job offer and less than 6 months of experience doesn't satisfy any of these.
You DO NOT have to have 1 year of experience, instead, the job offer that is made to you should be either of an indefinite time and will should be valid for one year AFTER your PR application is approved, then you are exempt. Most jobs will have it. If you do not have a valid job offer, then you will have to show PoF.

Most applicants with jobs with PGWP do get a valid job offer from their employer.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Am a PNP (Outlander,INDIA) PR Applicant waiting for 2nd PPR after an addition in a family .As per GCMS notes ordered in Sep'2020 Eligibility /Security/Criminality is PASSED and Other Req is CANCELLED......MEDICAL EXPIRED few months back ( No Ext., No Re-Med) till date.

We have received four Ghost Update since November 1st week BUT still No Med Ext, No Re-Med, No PPR......What we shall expect?
--
Thanks & Regards

Usually medicals assessment is done by IRCC before a new PPR is issued. You can send a webform and inquire.

Reactions: faranshakeel

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
It’s been 3.5 years since AOR (crazy, I know), but I finally received a request today to redo medicals, but also to resubmit travel history, police certificate, passport copies and schedule A. Is this a good sign? Or an automatic request to have updated documents after a long wait?

This is a good sign. Did you application get stuck in Security screening?

Usually these requests are sent when most stages have been completed and before the application is finalised.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I don't want to change noc for all of the jobs. Only one of the jobs. I want to keep my primary noc the same. Can I do that after ITA? Or would it affect my score?
Post ITA, if you are not a PNP nominee based on NOC, you can change your NOC and it has no impact on your CRS score.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Its a private college with dli number my wife study visa got extended on that college couple of times
Yes its per IRCC recommendation but i guess the problem was the ORGINAL word stamp on Pcc is very light

You will have to wait for IRCC to make a determination on it. If they need any additional documents, they will ask for it. If you know the issue, you can send a webform and explain it or send a better scan of the document in question.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
T
You will have to wait for IRCC to make a determination on it. If they need any additional documents, they will ask for it. If you know the issue, you can send a webform and explain it or send a better scan of the document in question.
Thanks a lot. Do you have any idea normally how long it takes to pass eligibility if someone has reviews required on pcc

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
This is a good sign. Did you application get stuck in Security screening?

Usually these requests are sent when most stages have been completed and before the application is finalised.
All steps were finalized fairly quickly on our application until I got stuck in CSS. I really hope you’re right, it’s been a very long wait. Thank you :)

Reactions: Refugee212

PRjourney2020

Nov 6, 2020
You DO NOT have to have 1 year of experience, instead, the job offer that is made to you should be either of an indefinite time and will should be valid for one year AFTER your PR application is approved, then you are exempt. Most jobs will have it. If you do not have a valid job offer, then you will have to show PoF.

Most applicants with jobs with PGWP do get a valid job offer from their employer.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
Everyone else I know is saying otherwise. Multiple people from my program have applied. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/using-letter-of-employment-of-the-current-non-lmia-canadian-job-as-proof-of-fund.709444/

I have tried posting it on other threads but keeps getting deleted. Can I have other opinions on it?

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Category: EE-PNP-Inland
CRS: 978
AOR: Aug.16.2020
MEP: Sep.28.2020
Biometrics Exemption: Nov.06.2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Info sharing: In progress

How long will SECURITY and INFO SHARING last?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
I have provided Overseas licence history as ADR demand in 21st February 2020 and still it's under review,
Do you think it's a normal or may be some issue ?

I am worried please let me know

I was thinking to go for upfront medical, what you suggest as per my timeline and current ADR under review situation ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Everyone else I know is saying otherwise. Multiple people from my program have applied. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/using-letter-of-employment-of-the-current-non-lmia-canadian-job-as-proof-of-fund.709444/

I have tried posting it on other threads but keeps getting deleted. Can I have other opinions on it?

Unfortunately what people say does not matter. what matters is the law.

Pursuant to subparagraph R76(1)(b)(ii), applicants are not required to have settlement funds if the applicant is authorized to work in Canada and has been awarded points for a qualifying offer of arranged employment under Express Entry or for arranged employment in Canada, as defined in subsection R82(1), under paragraph R82(2)(a), (b) or (d).

The funds must be

• available and transferable;
  • unencumbered by debts or other obligations; and
  • sufficient to support initial establishment in Canada.
Sufficient funds are determined according to the applicant’s family size (including both accompanying and non-accompanying dependants), using 50% of the current low income cutoff (LICO) for urban areas with populations of 500 000 or more.

If the applicant is unable to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to meet the requirements, the application is refused.

Pursuant to section R77, the requirement and criteria for settlement funds must be met at the time the application is made as well as when the permanent resident visa is issued.

At the end it is your application, and you can do what you think best.