Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
The review required is for the officer to review the application after the requested documents have been received. There is nothing concerning in the notes so far.
Thank you very much for your reply.

I provided requested documentation late Oct 2019(8 months ago), no updates since then. Just wondering is it normal not touching my file for such a long time. Thanks a lot.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon
Could you please advise on below :
While creating my express entry profile I put the wrong Ielts TRF number and later post ITA, I corrected the mistake and changed my TRF number as correctly mentioned on ielts trf result form.
In the express entry profile I gave the reference number mentioned on ielts online result. Later realized that it should be the number mentioned on physical copy of TRF.

PS- my ielts score didn’t changed nor my CRS score.

Will this be an issue? Should I include a LOE explaining the change in Ielts reference number?

Any inputs appreciated!
Thank you

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
@ legalfalcon, in addition to my to response to your comments above, can i resend the documents i sent in response to the ADR on fund proof: for payment in cash by Employer or wait for further instruction?.
Try sending a web form first to check the latest status or order second set of GCMS. You are over 60 days from the last set of GSCM and there would have been some progress for sure. I have seen cases where the Recomend Interview was waived off and the Eligibility was recomended passed.

newstoss

Jun 16, 2020
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi
@legalfalcon

My NOC is 0013, CEO Founder of Pvt Ltd Software Company in India since 2011, Express Entry profile is created CRS is 376. IELTS Score is L9, R7, W7, S6.5 Overall 7.5

What makes the officer decide between 50 points and 200 points. This question was raised by my immigration consultant, also I have doubts about his financial intentions. Can you please, explain what factors decide 200 points?

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Try sending a web form first to check the latest status or order second set of GCMS. You are over 60 days from the last set of GSCM and there would have been some progress for sure. I have seen cases where the Recomend Interview was waived off and the Eligibility was recomended passed.
Thanks for your response. I just ordered for another GCMS on Tuesday, and hoping to see eligibility change to pass from recommend interview. Meanwhile,eligibility has been passed by CIO in all stages.

c2khanna

Jun 22, 2020
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
File Transfer...
07-04-2020
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am a CEC applicant with AOR of Dec 1 2020. After 6 months passed of processing with no update since December 17th, I ordered GCMS notes on June 5th, 2020. I received the notes today (June 22nd). In the Assessments section, it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Previously, I have called IRCC where they have also said that security is complete.

Looking at the officer notes, the most recent note is the following:

Notes: 1
Created Date: 2020/04/21 12:08:54
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
*Officer Review - Application* FOSS/GCMS NAI
Family Composition: Single (NO declared marriages/cl partners/children)
Identity established via provided documents
******A11.2 Assessment/R87.1 ELIGIBILITY******
Canadian Work Experience - Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment, language test results and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations. PA has been employed with Capgemini Solutions Canada Inc. Job duties are consistent with academic credentials and declared NOC 2174, no concerns. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1
A11.2 Met
Selection EE Econ - PASSED
**** ADMISSIBILITY *****
Based on information provided of last 10 years: No A35 or A37 concerns
CRIMINALITY: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No A36 concerns PA: PASSED, NRT - All required PCs/RCMP Screening
MEDICAL: PASSED
RPRF: PAID

Unless I am misunderstanding this note, does this note not say that my criminality has also been passed? If so, is there some way that I can ask IRCC about why the status in the Assessments section is out of sync with the actual officer's notes?

I can provide more details if necessary. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon!

Is it normal to have criminality check still shown as in progress after eligibility is shown as passed? Both my webforms and GCMS notes are showing the same. I'm assuming most cases, especially outland applicants are having their files on hold due to COVID. is this a cause for concern?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon!

Is it normal to have criminality check still shown as in progress after eligibility is shown as passed? Both my webforms and GCMS notes are showing the same. I'm assuming most cases, especially outland applicants are having their files on hold due to COVID. is this a cause for concern?

Thanks!
Yes. Some applicants will see this and the criminality will be concluding during the final review.

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
@legalfalcon .. hope u can clarify this !

I applied for visitor's visa aug 2019 and have my biometrics at that time. In mar 2020 I submitted PR application through FSW-O And received BIL. Now the account homepage shows action is required. However, my biometric details from aug 2019 have automatically been updated in the previously blank biometric section of my PR application. Earlier, before receieving BIL in Jun 2020, this biometric section in my PR application was blank.
What do u think this means ? Does it mean I need not give biometrics?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon .. hope u can clarify this !

I applied for visitor's visa aug 2019 and have my biometrics at that time. In mar 2020 I submitted PR application through FSW-O And received BIL. Now the account homepage shows action is required. However, my biometric details from aug 2019 have automatically been updated in the previously blank biometric section of my PR application. Earlier, before receieving BIL in Jun 2020, this biometric section in my PR application was blank.
What do u think this means ? Does it mean I need not give biometrics?
As per IRCC:

If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid. This includes:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

However, due to the current situation, IRCC may make changes to it, but as of today the answer is above.

ibox

Feb 1, 2019
@legalfalcon currently I’m waiting to give biometrics ... does this means other things will be going parallely like background / eligibility / security or they will be processed after biometrics ??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon currently I’m waiting to give biometrics ... does this means other things will be going parallely like background / eligibility / security or they will be processed after biometrics ??
Biometrics is not a prerequisite for application processing. So if it is stop pending, your application will still be processed. However, before and application can be approved and before your security (the last stage) can start, the biometrics have to be in.

Ajit2019

Oct 18, 2019
Hello Legalfalcon,

I have received ITA for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program. I need your guidance regarding the below two doubts.
  • Is it advisable to do the Upfront Medical Exam for me and my dependents?
  • For the proof of funds we have a two fixed deposits one under my Bank account and second one under my spouse’s bank account. Do I need affidavit affirming that the funds held in the spouse’s account can be used by the applicant for the purpose of meeting the PoF requirements? Or Can I add my name in Spouse’s Bank account to make it as joint account. Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ajit

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon,

I have received ITA for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program. I need your guidance regarding the below two doubts.
  • Is it advisable to do the Upfront Medical Exam for me and my dependents?
  • For the proof of funds we have a two fixed deposits one under my Bank account and second one under my spouse’s bank account. Do I need affidavit affirming that the funds held in the spouse’s account can be used by the applicant for the purpose of meeting the PoF requirements? Or Can I add my name in Spouse’s Bank account to make it as joint account. Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ajit
1. Yes, an upfront medical is mandatory and you will have to upload the medical sheet with your application. If you are unable to get your meds done is the physician's offices are closed, you can submit your application without it and explain it in LoE. You will get 90 additional days to submit the upfront medical sheet. See https://bit.ly/2ViF62N

2. You can do it either way. The easiest will be for your spouse to write a letter that they have no objection in you using the {PoF for settlement in Canada. See https://bit.ly/2NwKyKS

Tubewatcher

May 16, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I have a question regarding the job reference letter. I have worked for a company for 2.5 years until Aug 2019 and they issued me a job reference letter as per IRCC guidelines for my express entry which is dated back in July 2019. Does that letter still work as my job reference letter for express entry as it was dated July 2019 or do I need to get a new one from them with current date? as I left the company in Aug 2019.

I am going to submit my PR application soon

Thanks