17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,
Thank you in advance for all your time responding to our questions. I have a question. We are applying for PR. In 2011, my spouse was in Australia and transferred his car to another person and after that he came back immediately to our country. But now I came to know that the person didn't transfer the car to his name, and so he had several tickets like overspeeding for 10km/hour and late toll fee under my spouse's name. In short, my spouse has about 3 unpaid fines under his name. Will this affect our PR application? Considering that this traffic offences never came up in his PCC or traffic history report (because under Australian law, my spouse was able to use an international driving license so he doesn't have an Australian driver license, hence he wasnt provided with a traffic history report, instead he was issued with a certificate of no history report and not holding driver's license). In short, he doesn't have a criminal record nor traffic history. The only way to find out is to contact with the Fines authority in Victoria. I wonder if IRCC have access to that, and if so, will it be considered a criminal? Even the fact that my spouse wasn't driving the vehicle during the violation (his exit stamp on passport can prove). Thank you so much and looking forward to your reply. I am concerned as the criminality has been pending for quite some time. I ordered GCMS note from getgcms 2 weeks ago and am waiiting for it.
The traffic offences are usually not shown in your PCC and are not an issue. However, for Australia, I remember if you lived in QSW or Victoria, then you may also have to submit the driving records.

If the driving record is not required, no need to worry, just submit your PCC.

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
The biometrics will be over booked as there are many people. So you will not get an immediate appointment. Also, if you call on Sunday expecting someone to respond, that won't work either.
The current rules are such that biometrics need to be done in 30 days and right now there isn't a single 15 min slot for the next 30 days if what you're saying is correct. That means heavily overbooked. What can be done in that case?

I would expect the calendar to show the days as unavailable if they are indeed unavailable, even on a Sunday, for both Mumbai and Delhi but it didn't show that either. Not sure why but there are others who are facing the same issue.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hey legal falcon have one question how does PNP select NOC so I have 3 NOCs so will they know I have 3 or will they select only which I have updated as Primary NOC

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
It will be a discretion with the officer. You have to land before your PR visa expires. The duration of the PR visa usually does not exceed that of the medicals of passport. However, the officer can issue a PR of a longer duration (max of 6 months) only of your meds are expiring and not the PP.
Thanks a lot for the help.

One more thing, i don't have a single clue about how to go about it. Do we have to request for the extension and from where can we check whether it’s already granted or not.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
@legalfalcon

Any insight is more than welcome!

- Aor 5 Sept 2018

- RR for POF 12 Dec 2018

- MED expired 2 months ago(no extension nor remed)

- Countless web forms, emails, MP: just stating criminality passed, Eligibility RR, security has not started!

- Aug 1st ADR (Schedule A, Travel History, Military Service{Never served}, Explanation about the source of funds)

Aug 8 ADR : Proof of a specific amount of money and old statements

I thought that my app was finally on the verge of a decision (bad or good)

However, to my surprise, 2 more months have passed and just dead silence again!! I just entered my 14-month post-AOR! =/

Send an email to Ralph's office, and to my surprise again they said status is the same one 3 months ago! In other words, they haven't cleared my Eligibility nor sent me a PFL (at least). It seems it is just collecting dust again!!!! So depressive!

With all your expertise, do u have any idea what might be happening w my application?? Cuz if it was SS I would understand taking longer, but more than 13 months to clear(or reject) eligibility? Especially after they have already asked an ADR for it! Surreal!

Thx so much for your attention.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First and analyst / assistant will review and make a recommendation. This is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination.

If your eligibility is passed by an officer, the GCMS notes won't help you anymore.
Security is in progress now .

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR is 17th september, Added spouse by end of October and was asked furtherance medicals for spouse inactive TB for sputum test
After that we haven't received any info.
It's been more than a year now , ordered GCMS where it shows eligibility pass, criminality passed and security blank
Info sharing complete.

If they raise a PFL for spouse medicals will they give it now or after completion of security screening ??

The last response we received from the VO was that file is pending for review by officer..

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello @legalfalcon

i had 15% of my fund previously kept as FD, 10 months back. I am showing the remaining 85% as gift deed.

In this situation, do i either need any LOE or any GIFT DEED for the money which i kept as Fd, 10 months back?

I am already giving Gift deed and LOE for the 85% recently transferred money.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@legalfalcon - I raised a webform to know the status of application. I received a response on 1st Oct 2019 as below -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The background verifications are not in process yet.

Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application.

The agent did not mention any update on eligibility as you can see above.

I had called in mid of July when the agent informed that eligibility is marked as MET. Your thoughts on this please?

Anyone else faced this situation ? Thanks.

shru_91

Dec 17, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hi Manmeet, my aor is march 2nd and i received the ppr mail today. In the ppr mail, they have asked to inform if there is pregnancy/child birth. I am due on Nov 25. How should i inform cic? Should i send the doctors certificate along with passport to ndvo? Or shud i just raise a webform stating the details? What should be the next step? Kindly suggest..

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hello Sir, I would like to inform you about the recent update on my application, My application is now 13 months older..... Yesterday I called at the CIC call center and the agent told that my Eligibility ,Criminality and Security are all passed... But decision is still pending on account of Medicals, My medicals has got expired more than a month ago and in wait for the new Med Request. May i know that how long now it can take to come to a decision...Are their any chances of more delay... Thank you so much for your advice. You really are a Ray of hope to so many applicants..... May God bless you with a healthy and happy life always. Thanks a lot Sir