+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

K7moda

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
@legalfalcon

Hello,
I was wondering if you know what this means. I applied for cbsa notes and got them recently. In the officer notes it says level 2 completed with security and pc as outstanding items. Then the latest note says only outstanding item security in progress. In the security section it says security screening type: Record check, priority normal, SII indicators: No. Do you know what the SII, and record check mean? Also, it seems security has been started since 30.jan.2019. Is it normal average for this type of check? But elgibility remains not started while criminality and security inprogress even though all pcc are submitted a long while ago.
Thanks a-lot for your help!
P.s its a protected person pr application received may 2018.

L3g3nd

Sep 28, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon,

Thank you for helping with my last enquiry. It was so apt and very helpful. I sincerely appreciate the good works you do here despite you busy schedules.

Again I’d like to get clarifications!

I just read of a case where an applicant got in touch with IRCC call center to ask specifics information about her application. The call agent insisted that there was no communication or updates from the visa office with regards to the file for a while.

Is it possible that those call agents sometimes don’t have information / updates from various visa offices ( strange though! Because I expect a strong synergy)

I am specifically asking this question so as to disabuse my mind from further calling to get information from them, and only stick to getting real time info on my application from GCMS as it seems to be the only reliable source of information.

What are your thoughts on this irregularities?

Thank you again!

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
What does the CSIS notes exactly state. I doubt it can be that it is cancelled. It can either be that they have no record, or it is still pending.
Dear legal falcon,
Csis is Canadian security intelligent service note that shows the security statues of our application ,
What is your opinion ? I think I don’t need security check please make me happy

AORMAY2018

Nov 1, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

You replied to my first query in November of 2018 (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-528#post-7366265). Time has passed and I had to add a new dependent (my new born) to my application. I received a form (IMM1017E) on June 17th. But I noticed an error on it (Gender was wrong), so I submitted a CSE with LOE stating the same on June 18th. But I haven't back from them yet.

Since then I have called 6-8 times, and submitted 4 CSE asking for the update. Everytime I spoke to an agent, they said everything else is completed but need to wait for the new born's medical. They stopped taking the customer service calls since Sept 17th (the number gets disconnects with a standard message), I have no way to approach them now.

Can you please suggest any way to get in touch with them or any other option to get my queries answered?

Thanks a lot in advance.
-V

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
You should submit a bank letter along with 6 months statement. That should be enough. Don't do a gift deed and don't explain where the money came from. It's no longer any of their business as per their rules. Your POF issue is sorted since you've maintained the balance for so long now. Just deal with the Work Experience proof and ECA document. Good Luck!

I actually have 12 months average balance requirement now. So I just submit the new balance certificate and 12 month bank statement and hope they ask for additional documents.

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hii dear @legalfalcon
if someone could help please.
I have work reference letter of 4 years, which was issued to me on 2nd april 2017. The company has closed its operations now and it no longer exists om ground. And that time owner is also ready to give me an declaration from his side on revenue stamps and notorised that i had worked there for 4 years and was paid in cash..i dont have any tax returns. I was sales supervisor.
I can also manage another employee's reference letter who is also having a experience letter from the company as technical supervisor.
There is also a letter by govt authority that firm is not allowed to continue its operations due to some rules.
Will these will be enough ? Or there could be some refusal?

ibrahim.abani

Dec 3, 2015
Dear @legalfalcon

Yesterday, I've received a message regarding my CEC permanent resident application. Here's the CIC officer letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I have concerns you may not have been performing the duties of the NOC claimed since the beginning of your claimed CDN work experience.

• Provide a copy of the original employment letter you received prior to beginning your work with your CDN employer. ( when I started my job, the company just has sent a job offer which didn't include my job duties, therefore, my coworker last year applied also for CEC with the same employment letter and duties and his PR was approved. So now I don't have an employment letter prior to my beginning, so I am not sure what I can do in this point
  • Provide a copy of all the pay-stubs you received from your CDN employer. (I have all of them)
  • Provide a copy of your 2018 T4 received from your CDN employer and a copy of

your 2018 Notice of Assessment. ( I have both of them too)

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. What do you think I should be attached to allay the concern.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

Please note:
  • Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
  • Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
  • If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to

our Case Specific Enquiry webform

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hi @legalfalcon can you please advise!
We have landed almost a month ago (FSW-O). We still haven’t received our PR cards, reason -address needs to be updated. We live in Montreal now. Can we provide our real address, even though it’s in QC or it is still better to give them address outside of QC? Thanks!

Applepied

Jun 12, 2019
hello @legalfalcon ,
i mailed MP Goodale yesterday, and the reply told me that 'eligibility was not met'. Please guide me with what it means and what should i do now.
Is this decision a terminal one?
Thankyou for your time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon can you please advise!
We have landed almost a month ago (FSW-O). We still haven’t received our PR cards, reason -address needs to be updated. We live in Montreal now. Can we provide our real address, even though it’s in QC or it is still better to give them address outside of QC? Thanks!
For the PR card, you have to provide an address outside QC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon ,
i mailed MP Goodale yesterday, and the reply told me that 'eligibility was not met'. Please guide me with what it means and what should i do now.
Is this decision a terminal one?
Thankyou for your time.
It exactly means what it says. However, have you requested your GCMS notes. If the eligibility is not met then the application is usually rejected. However, before panicking, wait for the decision, call IRCC and also request your GCMS notes.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
I applied as CEC inland, AOR 29 MAR 2019. Both my eligibility and criminality are passed since June and security is in process - VO CIO SYDNEY. Applied 2 times GCMS notes but haven't received any, 90+ days.
Talked with nice IRCC agent today and got to knew that file hasn't been touched since 27 June, 2019 ( that's the day when I ordered 1st gcms, though not received yet besides I sent request to ATIP as well and they replied ur gcms notes request marked as priority yet no luck until today). As 6 months exceeded so today the IRCC agent sent a follow up request to CIO Sydney to respond back with status update on my application within 30 days deadline.
I am curious to know either such follow up from agent to the CIO does actually work or CIO keep working at their own pace by ignoring such follow ups from IRCC agents?
I am atleast expecting that my file would be touched with this follow up. High hopes. Share your experiences please, its quite agonizing with no visibility. Should I approach MP to request status updates? Perhaps it will give a nudge to my file in dust. What you suggest?
Need your expert insights upon this.
Thanking you in anticipation!
Warmest Regards!

Last edited:

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I need a piece of advise.
I already got my PPR email dated 23-Sep-19.
At start of my application I select my son(4.5 Years old only) as non-accompany dependent, later on I changed my mind and request to add them as accompany dependent. I contacted with my consultant and they asked me to fill out some forms and declaration.
Well during that period I got my PPR, my question is below.

1-My consultant told me do not submit your passport , they will add my son as we already submit forms, is it fine if I don't submit my passport and wait for my son approval?
2- Will they revoke my PPR email and send another one asking both of us to submit at same time?
3- for how long IRCC extend the medical if w not get re-medical request? As my medical was expired and they extend it and sent the PPR, but as of now I do not know for how long it valid now?

Thanks in advance.

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
@legalfalcon
Need some quick info.
I have CoPR and need to land before Dec1. I also have a canadian job offer. So when I land in Canada, how quickly can I start working? I am tranferring within the company and cannot be allowed to skip a day (Leave job on friday in India and join on Monday in Canada). Will it be possible legally? Or I need to do a soft landing before finally moving to Canada?