+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Legal Falcon, My PR application under CEC have been refused today as officer is "not convinced with my intent to leave Quebec". So far until today my eligibility was " Recommended Passed". I had provided my intent during EE submission as LOE and since August 1st I have moved to Toronto without job to apply for BOWP. So my current address under UCI is also updated to Toronto address. I am completing my 6 months on August 23rd. By April my eligibility status was "recommended passed" and suddenly today my application is refused without asking for any ADR. Can you please help regarding this? I had applied for GCMS as well.

hellenkatrina

Aug 12, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

Upon reading many posts from you, I highly appreciate your professional and experts in good sharing understanding of all points related to PR procedures and issues through notes generating. Could you give me a favor to help me understand my notes:

- My notes requested and generated on 25 July showing:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Information sharing: complete
Other requests: in progress
Final: blank

In the part of Admissibility: showing security 1 for my spouse and 2 for myself only and I saw the s.15(1) at the top right corner. Does it mean my security was completed because the s.15(1) showed in the note?

In some lasts pages after items of "Infornation sharing part", showed that:

Application 1:

Created date: blank
Created by: blank
Field name: Other requests
Action: updated
Old value: not started
New value: In progress
Office: Ho Chi Minh

Application 2:
Old value:
New value: not started
Office: Singapore

Application 3:
Field name: Secondary office
Action: added
Old value:
New value: Ho Chi Minh

Application 4:
Field name: Final
Old value: Approved
New value: blank

Application 5:
Old value: blank
New value: Approved

However, I called CIC on 07Aug, the agent told me that my file looks good, everything completed, my background check completed.

what does the meaining of Application 4 and 5 as above? Based on the above information from notes and the data provided by the agent, do you think that my file is all completed and approved? And only waiting for PPR email?

Very appreciate to receive your reply.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
It dies not matter if your employer is no longer in business. As long as you have the work reference letter which has all the info, your are good. Also you can submit tax returns, appointment letters, promotion letters etc.
Thank you @legalfalcon ! Another question please, if I want to check the status of my eligibility, when should I order the GCMS notes?

hellenkatrina

Aug 12, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon

Could you help to explain my notes as below? Great thanks for your help.

Hi Legalfalcon,

Upon reading many posts from you, I highly appreciate your professional and experts in good sharing understanding of all points related to PR procedures and issues through notes generating. Could you give me a favor to help me understand my notes:

- My notes requested and generated on 25 July showing:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Information sharing: complete
Other requests: in progress
Final: blank

In the part of Admissibility: showing security 1 for my spouse and 2 for myself only and I saw the s.15(1) at the top right corner. Does it mean my security was completed because the s.15(1) showed in the note?

In some lasts pages after items of "Infornation sharing part", showed that:

Application 1:

Old value: not started
New value: In progress
Office: Ho Chi Minh

Application 2:
Old value:
New value: not started

Application 3:
Field name: Secondary office
Action: added
Old value:
New value: Ho Chi Minh

Application 4:
Old value: Approved
New value: blank

Application 5:
Old value: blank
New value: Approved

However, I called CIC on 07Aug, the agent told me that my file looks good, everything completed, my background check completed.

what does the meaining of Application 4 and 5 as above? Based on the above information from notes and the data provided by the agent, do you think that my file is all completed and approved? And only waiting for PPR email?

Very appreciate to receive your reply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon ! Another question please, if I want to check the status of my eligibility, when should I order the GCMS notes?
The GCMS notes should only be requested 70-120 days post AoR. This is the time when the eligibility for most applicants starts and you will see a corresponding note in your GCMS for the same. If you request before this, there will be no eligibility note.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon, My PR application under CEC have been refused today as officer is "not convinced with my intent to leave Quebec". So far until today my eligibility was " Recommended Passed". I had provided my intent during EE submission as LOE and since August 1st I have moved to Toronto without job to apply for BOWP. So my current address under UCI is also updated to Toronto address. I am completing my 6 months on August 23rd. By April my eligibility status was "recommended passed" and suddenly today my application is refused without asking for any ADR. Can you please help regarding this? I had applied for GCMS as well.
If you were in Quebec when you applied, then just changing your address or moving to Toronto is not sufficient. For a general understanding of the requirements, see https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2016/2016fc131/2016fc131.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thanks for your response.

I wanted to request your inputs on my following situation:

I received an LMIA approved Job offer, which allowed me to claim 50 points and thus become eligible for ITA.
I was looking forward to joining my new job post-landing.

However, now my current organisation in my home country has offered to send me to Canada as an intra company transfer, with a better salary package than the LMIA job offer I have.

Now my question is - is there any legal compulsion for me to join that LMIA job offer (after all, it enabled me to get 50 points, thus making me eligible for ITA) or can I instead opt for the intra company transfer with better pay package?

Kindly comment...many thanks in advance.
If your job offer is withdrawn, then your points for the same will also be withdrawn. However, if your job offer stays, and is for 1 year or more after your become a PR, and before you get the PR, you move to Canada on a ICT, you can still claim points for the job offer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I have experience of 7 years nearly as a language trainer. My major concern is that I was getting paid in cash (except for past 1 year) but I don't have any job offer letter or any salary slip to prove that.
What I have, is only a reference letter and can show cheques of past 1 year. Is it enough for claiming my crs score under noc 4021?

Your answer will be really a big relief for me. Thanks in advance.
IRCC only asks for a work reference letter, however they can ask for other documents too to support your employment.

Canada1987

Apr 2, 2019
@legalfalcon

I emailed Ralph Goodale's office to find out the status of my application and got the following response:

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.
The file is ready for final review and decision. Timelines not available.

Would you have any idea about how long the final review process takes? I'm assuming this means that everything is in order with our application. Our VO is London, UK. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
@legalfalcon

I emailed Ralph Goodale's office to find out the status of my application and got the following response:

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.
The file is ready for final review and decision. Timelines not available.

Would you have any idea about how long the final review process takes? I'm assuming this means that everything is in order with our application. Our VO is London, UK. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Hi mate,
May I ask you something If you don't mind. Actually i just want to ask that what are the documents that you added for your work experience? As being experienced in that, your guidance will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Dear sir, As informed you earlier i submitted adr divorce decree( post ppr divorce scenario), i uploaded docs on 1st aug but due to tech glitch one tab to. Upload the adr with earlier deadline (i took one month extension) was displaying on some occasions.on 15th August I uploaded Adr on that tab too and my status changed from your action is pending to submitted. Next day the additional docs status changed - the additional docs are uploaded in your application. On 20th aug status changed to we are reviewing your docs. Today on 23rd there was update as my medical expired yesterday, the status changed to we do not require medicals.

Now since along with adr I have recently requested med extension till sept end. Shall I wait for their reply in coming week as rhey have not yet replied to my webform and mail raised on 10th August or I shall go for upfront medical and upload same. What I understand is that they are verifying divorce docs at present. Since I am in hurry please guide best way.
Thanks and Regards

Paul2019a

Aug 18, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thank you very much for you reply.

Just a quick follow-up query, pls:

What if I move to Canada only after I get my PR (based on the LMIA-approved job offer) but decide not to take up that job offer due to getting a better (or comparable) package from another Canadian employer or even from my existing employer through an intra-company transfer?

Is there any legal compulsion that I have to join the organisation that provided me the LMIA-approved job offer?

Kindly share your views...thanks in advance.

If your job offer is withdrawn, then your points for the same will also be withdrawn. However, if your job offer stays, and is for 1 year or more after your become a PR, and before you get the PR, you move to Canada on a ICT, you can still claim points for the job offer.

Canada1987

Apr 2, 2019
Hi mate,
May I ask you something If you don't mind. Actually i just want to ask that what are the documents that you added for your work experience? As being experienced in that, your guidance will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.
I've worked at the same place for 7 years, and was promoted 3 times during that period, so I got a separate letter from my employer about those 3 separate positions. The letters were detailed with my job descriptions, working hours as well as my salary at the time. All of them on the company letterhead and stamped as well.