+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Zahra CA

Oct 14, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon

Kindly advice me on my situation
AOR 28/11/2018
I have got a Job Offer in another country and I will travel next month and begin my new job, while my application is still in process and I didn't get anything from IRCC.
My medical expire on the 10th of November 2019 So my question is: Can I request now from IRCC to re-do the medical as by joining my new job I cannot travel for at least 6 months and if I get my PPR I will not be able to travel and do even the soft landing.
Thanks in advance for your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Kindly advice me on my situation
AOR 28/11/2018
I have got a Job Offer in another country and I will travel next month and begin my new job, while my application is still in process and I didn't get anything from IRCC.
My medical expire on the 10th of November 2019 So my question is: Can I request now from IRCC to re-do the medical as by joining my new job I cannot travel for at least 6 months and if I get my PPR I will not be able to travel and do even the soft landing.
Thanks in advance for your help.
As and when your medicals expire, IRCC will either renew them or ask you for a new medical examination. If your meds are valid until November 2019, it is a long way ahead, and you need not worry about it yet. If you change your country of residence, inform IRCC.

When your application is approved, you have to land in Canada before the expiry of your PR visa, and only in very rare circumstances will IRCC extend your visa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I really appreciate your support for us. You are a true gem.

I have a query if you could please assist me in that it would be really helpful for me.
I am currently working as a ENGLISH language trainer in IELTS institution.
My job responsibilities are :
*organising and delivering class room lectures to students
* evaluating a student's class work
* planning their class work
* preparing presentation for class work
* Helping students for interview preparation

So, It would be really helpful if someone could please suggest me that
1. Is NOC 4021 right code for me?
2. What the job title i should put in for my reference letter?
IELTS trainer , English language trainer or vocational trainer.

And one more thing, during the tenure of my job, i have attended few teacher training workshops and i got certificate of participation for that where my job title has been mentioned as an IELTS TRAINER. Can you plz suggest that should i add these certificate along with reference letter or not?

Thanks in advance ☺
When you select the NOC code, your job designation, does not matter. The only thing that matters is that your job duties as listed on your work reference letter should substantially match with the job duties listed on the NOC.

Each company will have designations that may or may not match the designations or titles listed on the NOC, but that is irrelevant. As long as your job duties match, that is all that you require.

Reactions: Sharan083

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon when I applied for study visa in 2017, I got further medicals for epilepsy. I had done EEG and MRI scan, everything was fine and I cleared medicals and eventually got the visa. I still have the reports. so when I apply for pr and undergo medicals, will I again get further medicals as I am still taking medicines but I am not facing any problems regarding the disease?

thanks in advance
The medicals are only valid for 1 year from the date they are completed and signed by the panel physician. If your medicals more than a year old, you will have to get a new medical done. If you did not have any issues before, it is highly unlikely that you will have any issues this time around.

Also, for PR applications, after your application is approved, you are issues a PR visa, which is valid until the expiry of your passport, your medicals or 6 months from the date your visa is issued, which ever is earlier. At its own discretion, IRCC may also extend your medicals in some cases.

To read on medicals, see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/medicals-preparation-expect-diagnosed-ailment-comprehensive-post/

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
1. If the security is blank, then it is in progress. You will see s15 / 16 on the top of this page. The security is always redacted.
2. No, in your case the security I underway. Also, TB is not a ground for inadmissibility. See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imei_tuberculosis.pdf
3. see above.
Dear Legal falcon,

Referring above reply, I noted in my gcms notes at s15(1).

1. Does this mean my security is on progress in parallel with my medical review due to past TB history submitted with past clearing reports and current CT Scan

2. My eligibility passed on 31 May, still waiting for security completion. However ordered gcms+ to know bit more details on the happenings at my medical. Is this will help me to understand.

3. Also I checked with my panel physician where he too didn't get any information abt my medical for any furtherance. CIC neither requesting furtherance not passing it.. Is there any reason..
Does CIC may give surveillance while issuing PPR.

4. Usually how many weeks will take for security in general cases to issue PPR.

Kindly reply and guide me

Immortal111088

Aug 2, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
I know sir you are quite busy and it's impossible for you to reply to every thread but I am in dire need of your guidance.
Please guide me and if possible clear my few queries that I posted earlier.
I shall be more than grateful
Thank you

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon,

I am posting here for the first time.

Here are my details -
AOR - 25th Jan, 2019
Stream - FSW-O (India)
Family - Family of 2
Medical - Passed
Biometrics - Done
Criminality - Not initiated
Security - Not Started
Eligibility - Not Met

I have completed 6 months today. I emailed Ralph Goodale's office yesterday and this is the response from Robyn Sullivan -

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 25, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility was not met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

I also spoke to a CIC agent over the phone (on Google Hangouts). She also said that my Eligibility is not met but the file is still in progress.

I'm really taken aback by this news because I really can't think of a reason why I wouldn't meet the requirements. Only possibility is my freelance experience - multiple overlapping jobs but provided all 22 reference letters with job duties, dates worked and payments received from all clients. I do meet the 1560 hours criteria. My online profile still shows "We are reviewing eligibility", which has been the case for the last 6 months. I'm thinking of sending a CSE & ordering GCMS notes to understand what exactly is happening.

What would you recommended?
Your advice would be much appreciated.
What should we do in such case @legalfalcon ?

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon,

I just received an ITA. I am separated and I am on peace bond for 1 year till April 25th 2020 and court has ordered for divorce proceedings based on separation (which i will get on Aug 6th 2019 as per one year separation rule). My work permit is expiring on August 8 , 2019.

There is a question that how many family members do you have? Should I mention 1 or 2. I have selected 2 based on lawyer's advise though separated. If it is 2 and as I am separated, should I show her proof of PCC & Medicals as I am on peace bond and there is a no contact order. There is no way I can be in touch with her.

Please advise as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019
Conflicts with Canadian PR Wife and My Express Entry PR Application

@legalfalcon I have got an ITA under express entry system. I have mentioned my wife as non-accompanying partner in the file as she is already a Canadian PR residing over there. We are not on speaking terms from last few months. We haven't Divorced or Legally separated yet. So, technically my marital status is still "Married." Moreover whatever documents related to my wife, CIC has asked me to upload, I do have those documents. Shall I proceed to upload those documents in hand and proceed with my PR Application? What adverse effects our conflict can impose on my PR Application? Will CIC contact my wife before making any decision on my PR Application? It is a very long and uncertain procedure to get divorce in my country of residence India and waiting for divorce will mean expiry of Invitation. Please Help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Conflicts with Canadian PR Wife and My Express Entry PR Application

@legalfalcon I have got an ITA under express entry system. I have mentioned my wife as non-accompanying partner in the file as she is already a Canadian PR residing over there. We are not on speaking terms from last few months. We haven't Divorced or Legally separated yet. So, technically my marital status is still "Married." Moreover whatever documents related to my wife, CIC has asked me to upload, I do have those documents. Shall I proceed to upload those documents in hand and proceed with my PR Application? What adverse effects our conflict can impose on my PR Application? Will CIC contact my wife before making any decision on my PR Application? It is a very long and uncertain procedure to get divorce in my country of residence India and waiting for divorce will mean expiry of Invitation. Please Help!
That font was HUGE.

If you are not together, then you fall under the definition of separated.

IRCC defines it as, "Separated means that two people are married but no longer living together, and they do not wish to live together again. They may be waiting for a divorce or have not yet decided to divorce."

So change your marital status to "Separated" and proceed further. Also in the LoE, you can describe the situation.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@legalfalcon. Posting for the 4th time, hoping you would respond to this.

GCMS NOTES OPINION REQUESTED

Request your input here. Though I am not very worried, because we have a YES to a Stat question, because we had a previous EE application that got rejected since my masters was not recognized, and submitted an LOE and the Schedule A explaining the same. This time we have applied in my Spouse's name.

Please tell me if all seems ok? Criminality is passed, and in the detailed notes, I saw in a couple of places as follows:

Application --> Eligibility: Passed - Candidate.
But then again saw: "Not Started" After that. Assuming this is the 2-3 different officers doing the same task, one after the other?

Please see attached screenshots, and let me know what you think.

https://imge.to/i/qvVtf
https://imge.to/i/qv9gx

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
@legalfalcon.

Here's my status
PNP Inland (Express entry)

AOR- Feb 12
Med passes- Mar 28
IP1- Mar 28

No update after that
The background check has not started yet, eligibility is under review
I also ordered gcms notes on jun 14 and has not received yet
Can u pls tell me if there are more cases like me, i mean people being stuck on IP1

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Yes, you have all the documents. However, there is nothing as travel history of spouse.

The documents required are:

1. An IMM8 Application

2. Schedule A form for spouse

3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.

4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)

5. Birth Certificate of spouse

6. Copy of Spouse's Passport

7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration

8. Wedding Card and Photographs

9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse

10. Spouse's upfront medical

11. Letter of Explanation if required
Thanks so much! What about the part of sending it all at once when raising a CSE?

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Could anybody please help me....

I completed my masters through distance education while pursuing my job.
1.Will it be considered full time or part time degree?
2. Can i claim points for these working years when I did my master( through distance learning) along with.
Thanks in advance.