+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you so much sir for your guidance again..

In case of option (a), I have further 2 small queries:
(1) Will this delay the procedure? I know answer might be yes. but any time frame that file may get delayed for few weeks?
(2) If she won't accompany me, do I have to file for spousal sponsorship afterwards for her PR?

In case of option (b),
(1)How many months will this delay the file? As far as I read, it will take further 4-5 months after one submit all the necessary documents. Can you please share your opinion please.
(2)Also, do I have to raise CSE for this and submit all the documents with that or via any additional placeholder that may be activated at that time?
(3) Will I have to submit her WES report, IELTS scorecard and travel & address history of last 10 years?

In case of (a) you only have to inform IRCC and submit your spouse's PCC, passport and meds. You will also have to submit your marriage certificate. All members mention in the application have to be admissible to Canada on medical, criminality, irrespective of whether they are accompanying or not.

As regards (b) You will have to file the above mentioned documents, and in addition, also file the following:

An IMM8 Application form including your spouse details.
- Schedule A form for your spouse
- Additional Family Information form for you and your spouse.
- Processing fee for your spouse
- RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse
- Notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse
- A few wedding photographs
- Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse and PCCs for any other country in which the spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18

praveshnagra

Feb 13, 2019
Just have a very quick question regarding PoF. Hope you don't mind, pls!
I have a home loan from bank A, and the EMI for that loan gets deducted from my Salary account in Bank B. If I meet the minimum criteria for the required PoF in my Salary account (Bank B), would the Home loan have any bearing on IRCC's decision (This is because the home loan is bound to be visible when I show the Bank B's letter).

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
@legalfalcon
Please need your help .
I am outland applicant since march 2018 for family Sponsorship . VO sent email replying us that

1-We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months....what this means ?

2-
applied for notes : ( question why there are many 0 zero ! ) does they assess my education in the final decision although i am under family class. I am afraid :(
Eligibilty : PASSED
Criminality : Not started
Medical : PASSED
Occupation : New woker (I have bachelor degree ) ex-army officer pension now
Work Experience :0 (what this means ) )
PNC Deltails :0
Prov.Endorsment : 0
Language : 0 :( I speak 2 languages
Education : 0 (working as quality manager now )
job offer : 0 (what this means )

3- I have 2 passport one was canceled during army although they wrote it in my notes and my new passport they didn't write it .
question is this mistaken and i shall send email and tell them ?

nc_sb

Feb 14, 2019
1. Yes. The PR is a mere proof of PR. As longas he can demonstrate that he has a job, is financially sufficient, and has been in Canada for the last few years, there should be no problem. Along with the COPR, he should also include his bank account statements, letter from the employer, lease document, driver's license and any other documents documenting his ties to Canada.

2. No, simply mention that you want to visit your child. Also get a letter of invitation from your son.

3. see above. Keep it simple, and do not complicate your case. Also, your son is eligible for a PR card. A PRTD was issued to him because he is a PR.
Thanks a lot for your guidance. I will need your help again.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi again @legalfalcon :)

A quick question; any idea how long these days are CBSA taking to send their recommendation to CIC after they receive the CSIS recommendation?

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
I work in Montreal with a closed work permit and a permanent job

My wife works in Montreal with an open work permit.

I applied to Mon projet as I dont speak French. the application is terminated because of the new Bill 9. I waited about 10 months in Mon projet.

Is there a way I can apply for express entry? I know it is not for Quebec but there is a new way after the new Bill9. Apparently Quebec government is not going to do anything on immigration until the law passes in June.

Appreciate the suggestions

Karthikaa

Apr 22, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,

We have applied under CEC outland category and our AOR is 4th November 2018.

Currently, my husband (Primary Applicant) will be moving to Toronto under work permit on Feb 23rd 2019.But the dependents me and my daughter will be residing in India (home country).

Primary Applicant initially will be staying in a temporary address for a month and then once he finds a proper apartment he will shift there to a permanent address.

Below are my queries in this scenario

1. When do we need to raise the CSE before or after the Primary applicant travels to Toronto?

2. Do we need to put temporary address in CSE or wait till we get a permanent address to raise CSE?

3. Do we need to mention about address does not change for dependents in same CSE or separate CSE?

Sorry if any question seems to be silly. This would be great help for us to not skip any steps while the Primary applicant is relocating.

Thanks in advance.

Nene Zim 17

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon, just a quick question...

I landed in Canada on the 21st of January 2019, my Dad passed away on the 13th of February 2019 and I plan to travel to my home country for the burial tomorrow. Am I eligible for a PRTD since I have only been in the country for three weeks and obviously my PR card is not out yet?Hi I landed in Canada on the 21st of January 2019, my Dad passed away on the 13th of February 2019 and I plan to travel to my home country for the burial tomorrow. Am I eligible for a PRTD since I have only been in the country for three weeks and obviously my PR card is not out yet?

Many thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon, just a quick question...

I landed in Canada on the 21st of January 2019, my Dad passed away on the 13th of February 2019 and I plan to travel to my home country for the burial tomorrow. Am I eligible for a PRTD since I have only been in the country for three weeks and obviously my PR card is not out yet?Hi I landed in Canada on the 21st of January 2019, my Dad passed away on the 13th of February 2019 and I plan to travel to my home country for the burial tomorrow. Am I eligible for a PRTD since I have only been in the country for three weeks and obviously my PR card is not out yet?

Many thanks
Yes, any person who has been admitted into Canada as a PR, is eligible to apply for PRTD.
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

We have applied under CEC outland category and our AOR is 4th November 2018.

Currently, my husband (Primary Applicant) will be moving to Toronto under work permit on Feb 23rd 2019.But the dependents me and my daughter will be residing in India (home country).

Primary Applicant initially will be staying in a temporary address for a month and then once he finds a proper apartment he will shift there to a permanent address.

Below are my queries in this scenario

1. When do we need to raise the CSE before or after the Primary applicant travels to Toronto?

2. Do we need to put temporary address in CSE or wait till we get a permanent address to raise CSE?

3. Do we need to mention about address does not change for dependents in same CSE or separate CSE?

Sorry if any question seems to be silly. This would be great help for us to not skip any steps while the Primary applicant is relocating.

Thanks in advance.
1. After
2. Put your temp address for now and you can change it when you have a new one. IRCC does not send any thing by postal mail and even for the PPR, you can Chose the address where you want the passport and CoPR to be shipped.

3. Same.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I work in Montreal with a closed work permit and a permanent job

My wife works in Montreal with an open work permit.

I applied to Mon projet as I dont speak French. the application is terminated because of the new Bill 9. I waited about 10 months in Mon projet.

Is there a way I can apply for express entry? I know it is not for Quebec but there is a new way after the new Bill9. Apparently Quebec government is not going to do anything on immigration until the law passes in June.

Appreciate the suggestions
You can surely apply, there is nothing stopping you if you meet the requirements. However, when it will come to you residing outside QC, you will have to show. There have been cases where IRCC has refused to approve applicants who intended to reside in QC without a QC nomination.

See https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2018/2018fc248/2018fc248.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQASSVJDQyBRdWViZWMgaW50ZW50AAAAAAE&resultIndex=1

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi again @legalfalcon :)

A quick question; any idea how long these days are CBSA taking to send their recommendation to CIC after they receive the CSIS recommendation?
There is no specific or average, it varies from case to case.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can they still give me my Canada visa back after it was retuned back to canada
Can you elaborate. Your sentence is devoid of any facts.