+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered notes from CBSA to figure out when my security check started but in return got a letter today saying that they'll need 30 more days to release notes. Does it mean that my security will be finalised in 30 days and I'm nearing the end to this appalling wait?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
You will have to mention how many hours you worked. To prove this you will have to have this entered in the letter, or get a letter from some one in th IRCC format.
I will get a letter of IRCC format from my manager in which I will mention that I worked 40 hrs a week and will attach his business card and get it notarised. Is it ok then?

Kaydee33

Dec 26, 2017
Refusals or bans from other countries has no impact on your PR application. IRCC asks for this information to access for criminality and see if your may be threat to Canada.

If you are describing it in LoE, that would suffice, you can also attach supporting documents if you have any ./
Thank you

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
IRCC will not wait for the birth of your child, since the child only comes into existence if the child is viable at birth (sorry for being crude with words, but this is how it is legally defined). Until the child is born, you cannot add him to the application.

For more details, you should request GCMS notes.
Thanks @legalfalcon . I am guessing this means that they won't wait for the child birth, especially given that our medicals are done. Will order GCMS notes to find out more. Thanks :)

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
1. Not necessary, you will have a separate entry for it in the notes, and in some cases it may be retracted.

2. Not everything the GCMS notes is disclosed, some aspects are retracted under law, and s13 is one of them.

13(1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government, institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from

• the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;
  • an international organization of states or an institution thereof;
  • the government of a province or an institution thereof; or
  • a municipal or regional government established by or pursuant to an Act of the legislature of a province or an institution of such a government.
Also see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

3. There are notes that are common to many applications.
thanks legal falcon but i still do not understand answer to my point no.3, 3. batchnote: text: important: incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. incoming information need to be reviewed at next due date

again the same batch note was mentioned on 5aug

can you please elebaorate.

separately, is my file processing ok or is there any concern?

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
1. No, your credit history is not at issue as it is not a criminal case, and neither can IRCC obtain your credit history. However, having said this, IRCC makes it mandatory on your to disclose all debts you have. So technically speaking you should disclose it, and this amount will be deducted from your PoF. Whether you decide to disclose, or you, you need to decide.

2. If you have a common reference letter, you can just have one entry and explain it in LoE.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon I don't have a reference letter. I am submitting an affidavit from my floor manager. So what do you suggest? Should i make one entry and explain in LOE, or make multiple entries in EE profile. Thank you very much for helping out!

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR Nov 2017.

I have received the following response to my web case when I asked about the updates on my application.

Previously I used to receive replies from DJM that My security checks are ongoing.

Any insights?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below.

Your file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. We will contact you oncethe checks are complete.

We appreciate your continued patience during this process.

Kind regards,

KKB
Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon its great to see that you help so many people without any reward. I have a question for my PR application. Please can you give me some advice?
My AOR 18 April 2017
ADR 2 times
Interview 21 March 2018
I have been waiting for so long now as my medicals have also expired. In my interview the officer said he is passing my eligibility and that a final security check is required because of my country of origin. Now its almost 6 months have passed and still no response. I have applied through a consultant and I asked him to order GCMS notes. He applied for them and he told me that the request has been canceled because they are saying the application is in last stages. What should i do? Its going to be 6 months after the interview. Should i wait or raise web inquiry or again order GCMS notes?
Thank you waiting for your kind response.

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
In your GCMS notes you will have agent notes that will categorically state that you have passed Eligibility (A11.2). The eligibility takes place in 2-3 stages. First a cast analyst will review the documents and make a recommendation. Based on the recommendation the status of the eligibility will change to "Passed" / "Review Required" or not met. Then the officer will review the recommendation and make the final determination.

The two most important stages of an application are R10 and eligibility. If you clear these you are 90% clear.
Thank you my eligibility 11.2 says met

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Sir

I have work experience from oct 2008 till feb 2014 and that is what i updated in my express entry. I received ITA as well. I do have job verification letter from employer stating all the details what CIC has asked. My question is do I need to attach my paystubs and/or IT returns as well?

Thanks in advance again for all your help
As per IRCC your work reference letter should have the following:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
If your letter has all these, there is no requirement for anything else. However, if your feel that your company is not big enough, or does not have much of a presence on the web, it is better to attach other supporting documents.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i am sorry but i really don't know what information does CBSA notes include can you please enlighten me on this
like in GCMS the notes written by visa officer can be seen
so can u please tell me what all info is included under CBSA notes
CBSA uses the same platform as IRCC, i.e. GCMS. So there is no difference. However, since CBSA, in most cases will not retract any information, you will be able to see the security details, which are often retracted in GCMS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered notes from CBSA to figure out when my security check started but in return got a letter today saying that they'll need 30 more days to release notes. Does it mean that my security will be finalised in 30 days and I'm nearing the end to this appalling wait?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.
No, the letter only means that CBSA will provide you the report in 30 days, not that your security will finish in 30 days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks but my GCMS says security and criminality not started.
Because the next thing will be passed. Very rarely will you see in progress.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks legal falcon but i still do not understand answer to my point no.3, 3. batchnote: text: important: incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. incoming information need to be reviewed at next due date

again the same batch note was mentioned on 5aug

can you please elebaorate.

separately, is my file processing ok or is there any concern?
These are just internal notes, no need to worry. A batch note refers to a note which is common to a batch of files. All files will have it,